Thank you, President Obama!

Isn't this kinda like being with the drunk who insists the waitress has the hots for him because she smiled in his direction.

Last edited:
Now if the government stops counting people currently collecting unemployment, we will be fully employed

Why did the right refuse to impliment the parts of GLBact that could have prevented this mess?

8 long years they held up this part of the law

No link showing this President created even one of these jobs? That's what i thought. Because he didn't create them. Wall Street/Business did. Remember that next time you start ranting about how "Evil" Business is. They're the job providers,not the President.

No link showing this President created even one of these jobs? That's what i thought. Because he didn't create them. Wall Street/Business did. Remember that next time you start ranting about how "Evil" Business is. They're the job providers,not the President.

did you see that sign in the second link?

It was a project funded by the stim.

that means at least one job so quit lying and answer my question

Why did the right hold up the broker rules in GLBact for 8 long years?

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

the link you gave said NOTHING about the broker rules which means you did not answer the question you liar.

I have yet to have one CON answer why the broker rules were held up in the GLBact for 8 long years.

those were the years the mess was created in

You lie again ass-hole! I have answered it many times & you ran away. No response from you on this latest one either. Truthmatters = IDIOT!

broker rules

That said NOTHING about the broker rules

You are deflecting again & running from the truth like a screaming little bitch!

Forum List

Back