Thank you, President Obama!

What's amazing is that Obama's moved the country from losing 800,000 jobs a month when Bush (finally) left office to gaining 100,000+ per month, despite Republican obstructionism.

It's sad that Republicans can't see this for what it is - good news - but would rather see the economy in the gutter.

I wish they'd put partisanship aside, and get on board with making the country better for everyone.

I will give the Republicans credit.

A couple of them voted for the stimulus.

I remember one of them....Stupak from Michigan was bribed by Obama to vote for it. Obama made promises to him that he would sign an executive order to remove the federally paid abortion part from the bill. Then after Stupak agreed, Obama never followed through with the promise.

And....the unemployment numbers ARE good new. I just know it's not real and won't last long.

You mean you hope they're not real and won't last long.

They are real, and the economy will continue to improve - sorry.

GDP has been growing since 2009.

The stock market has doubled since 2009.

Americans net worth is up $9 trillion dollars since 2009.

Americans paid off $1 trillion dollars of personal debt in the last few years.

We are leaving Iraq, which will save us billions.

We are leaving Afghanistan in 2014, which will save us billions.

Auto sales are up 13.9%,

Pending home sales are up 10%,

Retail sales are up 16%

Unemployment is down to 8.6%

The deficit problem has been solved with the expiration of the Bush tax cuts and the automatic spending cuts in 2013.

Bin Laden and Gaddafi are dead.

And it's all Obama's fault!

[url=http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000059434]Former St. Louis Fed President on Economy - CNBC[/URL]
What we need and don't have is capital investments

Yes, thanks to President Obama's fight for the working class, there are jobs added every month. Steps in the right direction but not enough. And, xmas hiring will start this week so the numbers will be artificially inflated.

Send the useless pubs/bags home so the real Americans can get some work done FOR the people instead of the 1%.

I'm 77 years old and I worked and voted for the Republican party for 30 years...voted for Nixon three times.

This year I know the effort will be worthless because I'm a Tennessean and their 11 electoral votes will go for the Republican but for the first time in my life I intend to work for the Democratic party.

mission-accomplished-obama.jpg

I love that picture. :)

:thanks: Mr. President!

lol! The President did not create a single job. Your 'Evil Wallstreet/Business" Boogeyman did. As usual,you guys have it wrong.

I see a lot of you missed this factoid from the second article I posted.

Small businesses and startups that were skittish about the economy this summer started hiring in bigger numbers this fall, helping drive the unemployment rate down to 8.6 percent in November, the lowest in two and a half years.

Thank Wall Street/Businesses instead. They're the ones who created these Jobs. This President did not create a single Job.

Unemployment drops to 8.6%
Obamaturd had nothing to do with it. It dropped because people who were looking for employment quit looking, they didn't get one. It is misleading to claim obamaturd had anything to do with it.

Yes, thanks to President Obama's fight for the working class, there are jobs added every month. Steps in the right direction but not enough. And, xmas hiring will start this week so the numbers will be artificially inflated.

Send the useless pubs/bags home so the real Americans can get some work done FOR the people instead of the 1%.

I'm 77 years old and I worked and voted for the Republican party for 30 years...voted for Nixon three times.

This year I know the effort will be worthless because I'm a Tennessean and their 11 electoral votes will go for the Republican but for the first time in my life I intend to work for the Democratic party.
Just following your path of delusional behavior I see. You need your meds again.

lol! The President did not create a single job. Your 'Evil Wallstreet/Business" Boogeyman did. As usual,you guys have it wrong.

LMAO!! Hang tough...the ex speaker will cause the 99% to start wearing a chastity belt on their back side. The good news....his first lady will wear a more expensive gown and jewelry than the pope.

Forum List

Back