Thank you, Marjorie Taylor Greene!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I would like to thank Marjorie Taylor Greene for her assist to the Democratic Party. Her kind words for Joseph Biden (God's choice), touting his achievements and goals, are in start contrast to the hatred for the President that we see from so many Republicans. I also approve this message!

I would like to thank Marjorie Taylor Greene for her assist to the Democratic Party. Her kind words for Joseph Biden (God's choice), touting his achievements and goals, are in start contrast to the hatred for the President that we see from so many Republicans. I also approve this message!

That's fantastic

This is gold, Jerry Joe... Gold!

Talking about the moron known as MTG...

“Security fears and a widespread refusal to help refugees have fuelled a new spate of wall-building around the world,” Greene read aloud.

“They include Israel’s ‘apartheid wall’, India’s 2,500-mile fence around Bangladesh and Morocco’s huge sand ‘berm.”

Curiously, however, Greene omitted the last line from the excerpt, which points out the following about border walls: “Their main function is theatre. They provide the sense of security, not real security.”

Forum List

Back