Thank Goodness she has the KKK on her side!

I think they are all...

vampire-bat.jpg

squeaking_poop_shaped_chew_toy.jpg

charlesmanson.jpg

I would rather her join them than counsel even one gay kid

From the story

"This belief has spawned an often dangerous and even deadly ‘ex-gay’ industry aimed at curing lesbians and gays of being, well, lesbians and gays."

The horrid ex-gays, stalking the shadows, living normal lives. HOW DARE THEY!!!

From the story

"This belief has spawned an often dangerous and even deadly ‘ex-gay’ industry aimed at curing lesbians and gays of being, well, lesbians and gays."

Define 'normal'.

From the story

Define 'normal'.

That would depend on your point of view.

It's a humor thread and I was adding to the humor.

Lieutenant Scott Gay of the county sheriff’s office has indicated that law enforcement has met with the KKK to discuss security for the rally; however, this does not mean that this indicates any support for their message from law enforcement. Gay stated “We are not condoning it one way or another.”
How funny is that.

From the story

Define 'normal'.

That would depend on your point of view.

It's a humor thread and I was adding to the humor.
It's a current events thread.

And homosexuality is no more 'curable' than having green eyes or being left handed. It's an immutable condition.

Lieutenant Scott Gay of the county sheriff’s office has indicated that law enforcement has met with the KKK to discuss security for the rally; however, this does not mean that this indicates any support for their message from law enforcement. Gay stated “We are not condoning it one way or another.”
How funny is that.

Oh the IRONY of it all!

Not funny thought, this is a current events thread, so seeing the humor in it is not allowed.

Forum List

Back