Woman Who Used Adult Toy on Beach Found Dead in Apartment

Rigby, what brought this to the top 9 months after her death? I saw several reports of this in December. Did some new report come out? Without that, it looks like somebody said "Hey, lets report this again for the holidays, as it wasn't much of a splash, the first time around", and with nothing but happy holiday and good economy going on, others noticed and published their own.
I only learned about her death on my YouTube feed about two days ago. That’s the first time I got aware of it.

So you're good with pride parades and drag shows and stuff then?
Must point out that this lady thought she was alone and in private. Apparently that wasn't the case but she was not purposely doing this like what goes on in pride parades and drag shows. By the way, I'm not against drag shows, no matter how sexual, as long as no underage children are present.

I only learned about her death on my YouTube feed about two days ago. That’s the first time I got aware of it.

Your report, made me look it up and there were a bunch since early December. At first I thought is was something new, until I read the police reports. Drugs and booze screw up lots of people's lives. Social Media can be a factor, only if somebody is unstable to begin with, in my opinion. This wasn't some teenager being beat up on social media by high school classmates. Should the police vid have gotten out into public or been posted? No. Were here actions on the beach typical of a stable person? No. She was not exactly normal, before she was reported to police using a dildo on the public beach. It is amazing how people supposedly past adolescence can seemingly suddenly decide to fk up their life.

Forum List

Back