Texas supreme court just made the dumbest move possible politically.

I Sure don't know what will happen to our country.
Why the Republican party wants to mess with Social Security
MEDICAL help on many levels.
And why men are trying to tell women what they can and cant do.

I Sure don't know what will happen to our country.
Why the Republican party wants to mess with Social Security
MEDICAL help on many levels.
And why men are trying to tell women what they can and cant do.

So there are no women in favor of strict abortion restrictions?

It will be shortly, and anyone except a complete idiot knows you can't enforce State rules outside a State, and you can't punish transporting a willing adult out of State for any reason.
We heard these reassurances before. Now in addition to the state law, whom people are suing to enforce on others, we have four counties that did the same thing, making it illegal to use their roads.
So there are no women in favor of strict abortion restrictions?
Do you know any?

They ruled against Kate Cox even though she had already left the state for her treatment.

This ruling comes off a spiteful and mean, but as we know with republicans the cruelty is often the point.

Anyway, they had the opportunity to show sympathy, to be reasonable, to act like human beings, and they threw it away.

This is a gift for Democrats, but a sad day for the country.

and shows that "christian conservatives" are NOT CONSERVATIVE....

There is always the opportunity to have sex for the purpose of children and family rather than a hit and run.

We heard these reassurances before. Now in addition to the state law, whom people are suing to enforce on others, we have four counties that did the same thing, making it illegal to use their roads.

Do you know any?

This is all part of the sorting out process after Roe was rightly struck down as idiotic.

Don't we have some on this board?

I also live in NY, not Texas. But the general assumption that all women are "shout your abortion nuts" made by abortion nuts like the idiot I was responding to is ridiculous.

This is all part of the sorting out process after Roe was rightly struck down as idiotic.

Don't we have some on this board?

I also live in NY, not Texas. But the general assumption that all women are "shout your abortion nuts" made by abortion nuts like the idiot I was responding to is ridiculous.
So you don't actually know any. Got it. I don't either. My mom was a hardcore Catholic but even she didn't want the government interfering.

You stupid Moon Bats don't give a shit about Kate Cox.

All you little sicko Feminazis turds are concerned with is having the killing of innocent children as a method of birth control.
Dude, did you actually just say "feminazi"?

LMAO2.gif

Women are very angry at the left for wanting to kill their offspring. There is no stronger desire in the human race than to protect one's child.

So what I hear you saying is that abortion is a moot issue because nobody will want to have an abortion, and liberals have no children so they'll die out soon anyway.

They ruled against Kate Cox even though she had already left the state for her treatment.

This ruling comes off a spiteful and mean, but as we know with republicans the cruelty is often the point.

Anyway, they had the opportunity to show sympathy, to be reasonable, to act like human beings, and they threw it away.

Yay!

LIFE wins!

So proud of Texas!

So proud of America (again)

:)

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Women are very angry at the left for wanting to kill their offspring. There is no stronger desire in the human race than to protect one's child.
well, u have to admit it is not easy feeling this way when you cannot see the child.. and when society sends the message it's just a bunch of cells and it isn't an important life until it is X number of weeks old and etc... etc

But thank God for that company that does free ultra sounds. And thank God for the Justices who tossed out Roe!

:)

Because they followed the law? They held that her attorneys had not shown Cox had a "life-threatening condition" and that an abortion was necessary to prevent her death or impairment of a major bodily function.

Forum List

Back