TEXAS Supreme Court temporarily blocks the woman needing an abortion

Can they? How do you know? The psychological impact of giving birth means something like 1 in 10 to 1 in 7 suffer post natal depression. Other people struggle.

And what's the point? Just to have a kid that's going to be still born or die within a week?
Did you read my part of this discussion about persons not born suffering life ending conditions? Say when local women abort, what role do you play in their abortions or if she has the kid, do you pitch in to help out?

John Edgar Slow Horses: It won't.
I have said earlier that states vary and the reason why is states are soverigns of each other. Take the case of a fleeing criminal. States must cooperate by having criminals face extradition.

Also, I stop to think what if the famous Steven Hawkings mom aborted this genius?

I have said earlier that states vary and the reason why is states are soverigns of each other. Take the case of a fleeing criminal. States must cooperate by having criminals face extradition.

Also, I stop to think what if the famous Steven Hawkings mom aborted this genius?
It won't happen.

By the time of my last daughter being a bun in the oven, medicine to cover this had advanced a lot compared to my first daughter who is 20 years the senior over her younger sister who now is 37. Both of my daughters have children. The senior daughter has 2 sons. The younger daughter has a son and daughter. Both girls never will have more children.
My last wife, the youngests mom, had those tests. She never said to me if our daughter is defective, I shall kill her. Bear in mind a female granting permission is also guilty as is the doctor of taking human life.
Sure if the infant definitely will die prior to birth, a case can be made that there is no difference in ending the humans life much sooner and is the same as the life ending naturally with no effort by doctors or the woman.

What makes the convicts death a reasonable effort to end the killers life and the baby in the mom is the baby is innocent. Trying to excuse it by changing terms such as baby vs Fetus is not a valid argument. They both are humans.
Sorry! On that we will have to agree to disagree. Many parents have received bad news and continued the pregnancy and gave birth t children with severe birth defects that will never allow them to have a quality of life. I think the Lord that we didn't have to make that decision, but there are many that choose to allow a suffering child to die, as in the case being discussed.

Sorry! On that we will have to agree to disagree. Many parents have received bad news and continued the pregnancy and gave birth t children with severe birth defects that will never allow them to have a quality of life. I think the Lord that we didn't have to make that decision, but there are many that choose to allow a suffering child to die, as in the case being discussed.
What are we disagreeing over?

Steven Hawkings did fine.

The bold and increased font text. maybe I am misunderstanding what you wrote. It wouldn't be the first time I was dead wrong.
How can you dispute what my wife told me. As to guilt, men and women are executed for taking lives.

Steven Hawking did not have his disease in utero. He developed ALS while a senior in college. There would be no way to tell before his birth.
On medical matters I do not spend much time on those. Still using the excuse on the unborn, suppose an authority was to pronounce Hawking as incurable and put him to death?

Did you read my part of this discussion about persons not born suffering life ending conditions? Say when local women abort, what role do you play in their abortions or if she has the kid, do you pitch in to help out?

Well, now there's some tactics. I ask you if you will help people who you force to have abortions to bring up their kids, pay for the surgery they'll need etc etc.

And what do you do?

You ask if I help people have that abortion... what? It doesn't even work as an argument.

Well, now there's some tactics. I ask you if you will help people who you force to have abortions to bring up their kids, pay for the surgery they'll need etc etc.

And what do you do?

You ask if I help people have that abortion... what? It doesn't even work as an argument.
I am aware you are squeamish about replying. No, I do not have sex with the woman nor pick up her bills.

Forum List

Back