TEXAS Supreme Court temporarily blocks the woman needing an abortion

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022

Texas Supreme Court temporarily halts ruling allowing woman to have emergency abortion​

I despise Abortions. But I despise many things. I despise stopping an abortion if it saves the moms life.
This is a very unique case in TX where the woman claims she must have one to save her own life.
If this is medically true, then she should be allowed to in this case.

Here however is a problem for me in her getting one. She claims it is due to the unborn and not that it saves her life. That she believes the infant will die anyway.

So in this case she should be blocked.

"

POLITICS

Texas Supreme Court temporarily halts ruling allowing woman to have emergency abortion​

BY JOE RUIZ, CAROLINE LINTON
DECEMBER 8, 2023 / 11:01 PM EST / CBS NEWS

"The Texas Supreme Court late Friday temporarily stayed a lower court ruling that would have allowed a woman whose fetus has been diagnosed with what doctors say is a fatal disorder to have an emergency abortion.

Kate Cox, a Dallas-area mother of two, said she found out last week that her baby suffered from the chromosomal disorder trisomy 18, which usually results in either stillbirth or an early death of an infant. The Center for Reproductive Rights filed an emergency lawsuit Monday on behalf of Cox and her husband."

I despise Abortions. But I despise many things. I despise stopping an abortion if it saves the moms life.
This is a very unique case in TX where the woman claims she must have one to save her own life.
If this is medically true, then she should be allowed to in this case.

Here however is a problem for me in her getting one. She claims it is due to the unborn and not that it saves her life. That she believes the infant will die anyway.

So in this case she should be blocked.

"
POLITICS

BY JOE RUIZ, CAROLINE LINTON
DECEMBER 8, 2023 / 11:01 PM EST / CBS NEWS

"The Texas Supreme Court late Friday temporarily stayed a lower court ruling that would have allowed a woman whose fetus has been diagnosed with what doctors say is a fatal disorder to have an emergency abortion.

Kate Cox, a Dallas-area mother of two, said she found out last week that her baby suffered from the chromosomal disorder trisomy 18, which usually results in either stillbirth or an early death of an infant. The Center for Reproductive Rights filed an emergency lawsuit Monday on behalf of Cox and her husband."
Duplicate thread.

The Guardian put out this story in the UK....which makes me suspect it's BS.

I think they're trying to figure out what fatal disorder they think it is, and if the doctor isn't a quack.

If it is that important to her, I don’t see why she doesn’t skip the legal BS and go to a state where it would be allowed

I discussed this in another thread what in part it is all about. Still I have questions.

I discussed this in another thread what in part it is all about. Still I have questions.
The other thread did not start informing us the TX Supreme court decided

Men would feel a lot different about controlling women's anatomical functions if women had the power to prevent them from masturbating twice a day.

Men would feel a lot different about controlling women's anatomical functions if women had the power to prevent them from masturbating.
Why do you say that? We do not control their functions, but laws are passed to deal with their actions.

Why do you say that? We do not control their functions, but laws are passed to deal with their actions.

Actions. Functions. In the end it's all about men trying to procreate and they need vaginas and uteri to do it either willingly or not.

Men would feel a lot different about controlling women's anatomical functions if women had the power to prevent them from masturbating twice a day.
I generally prefer gov't has less power.

Even if it means other people can do things I don't like.

I don't like liberals reproducing.

So there's that.

Actions. Functions. In the end it's all about men trying to procreate and they they need vaginas and uteri to do it either willingly or not.
IT might shock you but women also do not support abortions. I would hazard to say if the unborn will kill mom, they of course they want to save mom.

Forum List

Back