Texas Official: We Are Seeing RECORD BREAKING Voter Turnout in Texas… And It’s ALL For TRUMP (VIDEO)

Such awe inspiring news to hear. Texans are showing the magnitude of their patriotism coming out for Trump

Texas Official: We Are Seeing RECORD BREAKING Voter Turnout in Texas... And It's ALL For TRUMP (VIDEO)

I've got family down in Broward County in Florida and got the funniest email. A big Clinton supporter that's a neighbor of my pop in law got his Obamacare price hike and went out on his lawn and beat the ever loving shit out of the Clinton/Kaine signs. Kicked the crap out of them.

:lmao:

According to my father in law his neighbor is switching sides and voting early.
By a margin of about 88,000 to 36,000, Democrats are outvoting Republicans in Broward county...

Statistics - County Vote-by-Mail and Early Voting Reports

CBS NEW FLORIDA AS OF 10/25th

fl-reg-10-25.jpg

Such awe inspiring news to hear. Texans are showing the magnitude of their patriotism coming out for Trump

Texas Official: We Are Seeing RECORD BREAKING Voter Turnout in Texas... And It's ALL For TRUMP (VIDEO)

I've got family down in Broward County in Florida and got the funniest email. A big Clinton supporter that's a neighbor of my pop in law got his Obamacare price hike and went out on his lawn and beat the ever loving shit out of the Clinton/Kaine signs. Kicked the crap out of them.

:lmao:

According to my father in law his neighbor is switching sides and voting early.
By a margin of about 88,000 to 36,000, Democrats are outvoting Republicans in Broward county...

CBS NEW FLORIDA AS OF 10/25th

fl-reg-10-25.jpg

That's already old news. As of the latest figures...

Registered Democrat ..... 41%
Registered Republican ... 41%

Forum List

Back