Texas Official: We Are Seeing RECORD BREAKING Voter Turnout in Texas… And It’s ALL For TRUMP (VIDEO)

Such awe inspiring news to hear. Texans are showing the magnitude of their patriotism coming out for Trump

Texas Official: We Are Seeing RECORD BREAKING Voter Turnout in Texas... And It's ALL For TRUMP (VIDEO)

I've got family down in Broward County in Florida and got the funniest email. A big Clinton supporter that's a neighbor of my pop in law got his Obamacare price hike and went out on his lawn and beat the ever loving shit out of the Clinton/Kaine signs. Kicked the crap out of them.

:lmao:

According to my father in law his neighbor is switching sides and voting early.
It doesn't matter if he switches sides and votes early and often. The fix is in! We rigged the election and there isn't shit any one of you can do about it! Gosh, you people must be stupid. trump even knows it's rigged.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

In other news: Republicans excited about being able to win in Texas.

I didn't find the video you described at the link, where is it?

It's at Gateway Pundit, and they have a couple of Trump supporters telling us how great he's doing.

I guess they do what Trump has done lately................ignore the polls.

If I remember right, most of the polls had Romney leading in the final weeks by around 5 points, how'd that work out?
Try a new brain, your current one is defective...

2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama | RealClearPolitics

Such awe inspiring news to hear. Texans are showing the magnitude of their patriotism coming out for Trump

Texas Official: We Are Seeing RECORD BREAKING Voter Turnout in Texas... And It's ALL For TRUMP (VIDEO)

No.............it's not all for Trump.

I, as well as my room mate live in Amarillo TX, and neither one of us voted for Trump.

Neither did several others in the polling lines with us today.

No...............it's not all for Trump.
Agreed. Both my wife and I voted Libertarian and I know a few coworkers who are doing the same.

That said, the polls still indicate Texas will go to Trump.

It's at Gateway Pundit, and they have a couple of Trump supporters telling us how great he's doing.

If I remember right, most of the polls had Romney leading in the final weeks by around 5 points, how'd that work out?

Ok, so half the polls showed Romney tied or leading, so sue me.

Ok, so half the polls showed Romney tied or leading, so sue me.
No worries, I'm pretty sure I can't sue you for being stupid.

Of the 35 polls in that list from the beginning of October, Romney led on only 11 of them; and most of those had him up by only 1 point.

:lmao:

So let's get this straight McRacist.....

--- you're saying election officials know in advance what the vote is, huh?
Well isn't that eloquent.
the OP seems to be privy to some GOP shenanigans at the voting booth.
Steve McGarrett is privy to everything due to his patriotic heterosupremacist white privilege!

Bad news for Dump. The more people vote, the worse he'll lose.
He's not going to lose and he'll win Texas.

oh he'll win texas... by a smaller margin than any republican has won texas in decades.

poor kkk loser

Just this evening on the news they were talking about the early voting and what has been going on.

Trump is leading Hillary so far in Texas by only 3 points.

Here's the article from the local news here in Amarillo.

New State Poll Shows Trump Leading Clinton Narrowly

Sorry, but if Trump is leading by only 3 points here in Texas (when it should be in double digits because Texas is supposed to be red), how much worse does that bode for him in actual battleground states?

Just this evening on the news they were talking about the early voting and what has been going on.

Trump is leading Hillary so far in Texas by only 3 points.

Here's the article from the local news here in Amarillo.

New State Poll Shows Trump Leading Clinton Narrowly

Sorry, but if Trump is leading by only 3 points here in Texas (when it should be in double digits because Texas is supposed to be red), how much worse does that bode for him in actual battleground states?
Methodology? Nope. They won't give you that will they. Media.

Forum List

Back