Texas Official: We Are Seeing RECORD BREAKING Voter Turnout in Texas… And It’s ALL For TRUMP (VIDEO)

• Banned
Such awe inspiring news to hear. Texans are showing the magnitude of their patriotism coming out for Trump

Texas Official: We Are Seeing RECORD BREAKING Voter Turnout in Texas... And It's ALL For TRUMP (VIDEO)

No.............it's not all for Trump.

I, as well as my room mate live in Amarillo TX, and neither one of us voted for Trump.

Neither did several others in the polling lines with us today.

No...............it's not all for Trump.
Thanks for confirming you're anti-White and unAmerican. Thanks for confirming you're for the continuation of Jewish controlled Wall Street and thanks for confirming you're for the infiltration of third world immigrants into our country putting our sovereignty and citizens in peril.

Such awe inspiring news to hear. Texans are showing the magnitude of their patriotism coming out for Trump

Texas Official: We Are Seeing RECORD BREAKING Voter Turnout in Texas... And It's ALL For TRUMP (VIDEO)

I've got family down in Broward County in Florida and got the funniest email. A big Clinton supporter that's a neighbor of my pop in law got his Obamacare price hike and went out on his lawn and beat the ever loving shit out of the Clinton/Kaine signs. Kicked the crap out of them.

:lmao:

According to my father in law his neighbor is switching sides and voting early.

I've got family down in Broward County in Florida and got the funniest email. A big Clinton supporter that's a neighbor of my pop in law got his Obamacare price hike and went out on his lawn and beat the ever loving shit out of the Clinton/Kaine signs. Kicked the crap out of them.

By a margin of about 88,000 to 36,000, Democrats are outvoting Republicans in Broward county...

Statistics - County Vote-by-Mail and Early Voting Reports

I didn't find the video you described at the link, where is it?

It's at Gateway Pundit, and they have a couple of Trump supporters telling us how great he's doing.

I guess they do what Trump has done lately................ignore the polls.

If I remember right, most of the polls had Romney leading in the final weeks by around 5 points, how'd that work out?

The Dallas Morning News endorsed Hillary Clinton. The first Democrat they've endorsed in 75 years. So a large Republican turn out today, doesn't necessarily mean they're voting for Donald Trump, they could very well be voting for Hillary Clinton.
We recommend Hillary Clinton for president | Editorials | Dallas News

Texas is considered a toss up & Hillary Clinton is spending millions there. Plus the ace card. Texas has a 40% Hispanic voting population.

Texas could go into Hillary Clinton's column this year.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Texas: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

Trump is going to win Texas. That's pretty obvious. Redneck central.
It's Patriot central.

What's a "patriot" exactly?

The right have the tendency to use it without even considering the meaning of it. They merely use it for people with right wing tendencies.

However if a Communist loves their country, they'd want Communism, so fighting for Communism for their country would be patriotism.

By a margin of about 88,000 to 36,000, Democrats are outvoting Republicans in Broward county...

Statistics - County Vote-by-Mail and Early Voting Reports

Oh I know. My father in law is solid union and solid D. Worked at NASA for years. Always has been D.Will be D to the day he dies.

That's what's so funny about his neighbor. It really upset him that someone could turn on the party over a huge increase in insurance. As far as Joe goes the D's can do no wrong. Ever.

The Dallas Morning News endorsed Hillary Clinton. The first Democrat they've endorsed in 75 years. So a large Republican turn out today, doesn't necessarily mean they're voting for Donald Trump, they could very well be voting for Hillary Clinton.
We recommend Hillary Clinton for president | Editorials | Dallas News

Texas is considered a toss up & Hillary Clinton is spending millions there. Plus the ace card. Texas has a 40% Hispanic voting population.

Texas could go into Hillary Clinton's column this year.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Texas: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

And the paper is losing subscriptions out the whazoo. Looks good on them. Seriously what did you think the paper was going to do this election? It's Bush country and the whole bloody lot of that bastard RINO family are backing the Clintons. Bush refers to Bill as his brother now. Cripes even the twins refer to Bill as Uncle Bill and Hillary as Aunt Hillary.

Jeb only ran to run cover on the R side and suck up all the $$$$$$$$$$ to take out the other R candidates for the Clinton campaign. Hell's bells he and Hillary had the same donors.

Well, it would be major news If Hillary took Texas. In fact, it is major news that Texas is now in the tossup column. If the GOP runs another candidate like Trump in 2020, I can see Texas turning blue.

Forum List

Back