Texas national guard seizes control Shelby park eagle pass texas

Wait three years, 10 million in then pretend to do something?

poor immigrants walk 2500 miles up carrying babies then get told its closed up? Now they gotta walk another1500 miles over to Nogales. poor babies. //sarc off.

Last edited:
And so it begins
Can’t wait for the fight from our rumba prez

I think they actually took control of it yesterday or day before. Last night, (friday night) 3 immigrants apparently drowned there, in the river, trying to cross. This was reported by the Houston Chronicle.
Sounds like a dangerous place to swim at night, in the winter. I don't know if there are "No Swimming" signs on our side or not. I suspect there are no "No Swimming" signs on the Mexican side. I think the Mexican should post them on their side, since there is a decent flow and water temp in the low to mid 60s this time of year. The Mexican Government really ought to post it with signs, so people do not do foolish things.

I think they actually took control of it yesterday or day before. Last night, (friday night) 3 immigrants apparently drowned there, in the river, trying to cross. This was reported by the Houston Chronicle.
Sounds like a dangerous place to swim at night, in the winter. I don't know if there are "No Swimming" signs on our side or not. I suspect there are no "No Swimming" signs on the Mexican side. I think the Mexican should post them on their side, since there is a decent flow and water temp in the low to mid 60s this time of year. The Mexican Government really ought to post it with signs, so people do not do foolish things.

wow! You’re a riot. LOL….like they would obey the sign! Are you crazy! And Mexico doesn’t give a rats butt. They don’t want them in Mexico. They keep the good ones only. Wake the heck up dummy.

arenlatinn-rial-csl-a-uda-c-i-ar-o-elactel-this-kids-personal-floatation-device-loaner-station-i

text-danger-deep-aerated-water-this-water-has-no-buoyancy-you-will-not-float

You could wordsmith this one and avoid any responsibility at all.

as-the-potential-for-you-to-act-in-a-negligent-manner-that-may-contribute-to-your-injury-or-death

wow! You’re a riot. LOL….like they would obey the sign! Are you crazy! And Mexico doesn’t give a rats butt. They don’t want them in Mexico. They keep the good ones only. Wake the heck up dummy.
Gee, that's a shame. I am in Tennessee and have a swimming pool. I don't swim in it with water temps in the 60s and if the water temps are going to stay in the 60s, I close the pool to swimming and put a cover on it so nobody can fall in. The air temp there in Eagle Pass, if like tonight was in the low 50s Friday night. There is a significant current. Swimming across that river at night Friday night was unwise at best, and I understand the woman had her two kid swimming it. Child endangerment is a serious thing. It is sad, but she really should have walked on down to 160 Garrison St. Eagle Pass, TX 78852 and waited in line. I certainly do not mean to sound like a hard ass, but she made a fatal mistake trying to swim that river. Yep. The Mexican government should definitely put up a sign.

Maybe they should post, "No illegal crossing into the United States," "No Swimming," "No drug trafficking," "No sex trafficking" and all the other signs that will just be ignored.

Maybe they should post, "No illegal crossing into the United States," "No Swimming," "No drug trafficking," "No sex trafficking" and all the other signs that will just be ignored.
Maybe. If they are ignored and the migrants attempt anyway and come to harm or death, then so be it. I have done rock climbing, solo class 4 canoeing, mountainous hiking, skiing above 10,000. I have met with mishaps. If I had died, it would be on me. Nobody owed me to look out for me, though I do appreciate the Ski Patrol in Colorado coming to recover my ass off the side of that mountain, after I phoned. Oh, and the $30,000 Plus medical bills to put my ass back together were paid by me and insurance I paid for. Migrants should not take unevaluated risks on somebody else's dime.

Maybe. If they are ignored and the migrants attempt anyway and come to harm or death, then so be it. I have done rock climbing, solo class 4 canoeing, mountainous hiking, skiing above 10,000. I have met with mishaps. If I had died, it would be on me. Nobody owed me to look out for me, though I do appreciate the Ski Patrol in Colorado coming to recover my ass off the side of that mountain, after I phoned. Oh, and the $30,000 Plus medical bills to put my ass back together were paid by me and insurance I paid for. Migrants should not take unevaluated risks on somebody else's dime.
Signs like these are just a way to either a) press charges for violations or b) remove or minimize liability. Regardless, the Mexican government isn't taking accountability for all the illegal immigration deaths, so where's the value of it? Anyone who doesn't know you can drown in water, shouldn't be swimming in the first place -- especially with young children.

Signs like these are just a way to either a) press charges for violations or b) remove or minimize liability. Regardless, the Mexican government isn't taking accountability for all the illegal immigration deaths, so where's the value of it? Anyone who doesn't know you can drown in water, shouldn't be swimming in the first place -- especially with young children.
Gee. You think?

Forum List

Back