Suddenly no more new sanctuary cities!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
What could possibly have happened? I mean it was the raison d'etre of the Trump era counter culturalism! Perhaps they are watching the sanguineous municipal deaths of their bigger and more flamboyant siblings?

In the mean time commander Abbott of the USS Texas keeps shooting Torpedo busses into the hull of the sinking NYC Titanic! It's ugly man!

Eric Adams is a victim now and not just a player. What they want? They want him to mandate private home space by way of eminent domain. If he does....all hell will break loose.

Jo

Wait till the private home mandates start coming in.
To be honest there is not anything in the Constitution that would prevent a state from doing so if their state constitutions don't prevent it.....All it says (3rd Amendment) is that the .gov can't forcefully billet troops in private homes in peacetime.

Most states follow the 3rd but it's not absolute and subject to the whims of any leftist dem legislature that holds power.

I could easily see CA doing it then NY saying "hold my beer and watch this" as they hate playing the leftist second fiddle to CA.

Let that sink in.

Suddenly no more new sanctuary cities!​

I'm now running a Sanctuary Basement. As many illegals as they can stuff in down there for $1000.00 a night each and all the pizza they can eat. Just one commode though. For an extra $10, I can get you near the furnace to better warm your tootsies.

I'm now running a Sanctuary Basement. As many illegals as they can stuff in down there for $1000.00 a night each and all the pizza they can eat. Just one commode though. For an extra $10, I can get you near the furnace to better warm your tootsies.
Lol..... Hahaha.... A true capitalist!

To be honest there is not anything in the Constitution that would prevent a state from doing so if their state constitutions don't prevent it.....All it says (3rd Amendment) is that the .gov can't forcefully billet troops in private homes in peacetime.

Most states follow the 3rd but it's not absolute and subject to the whims of any leftist dem legislature that holds power.

I could easily see CA doing it then NY saying "hold my beer and watch this" as they hate playing the leftist second fiddle to CA.

Let that sink in.
I know....it has always been a possibility.

What could possibly have happened? I mean it was the raison d'etre of the Trump era counter culturalism! Perhaps they are watching the sanguineous municipal deaths of their bigger and more flamboyant siblings?

In the mean time commander Abbott of the USS Texas keeps shooting Torpedo busses into the hull of the sinking NYC Titanic! It's ugly man!

Eric Adams is a victim now and not just a player. What they want? They want him to mandate private home space by way of eminent domain. If he does....all hell will break loose.

Jo

Send 'em to Philly. Remember this idiocy?

Being from NY, I can tell you that no one will stop the madness. Everyone will get up tomorrow and go to work as though everything is fine and dandy. And that is the problem. We have the power to stop this madness but for whatever reason we wont.

Imagine if 90% of the private sector didnt go to work for 48hrs. Just stayed home. Sorry my car has a dead battery and 4 flat tires and we have no power so my phone died.

Jo
OHHHHH man! I'll bet those sanctuary city big mouths wish they never opened their virtue signaling pie holes.

Forum List

Back