Texas National Guardsman Arrested

If this was during WW II this person would be executed by a firing squad for treason.

If this was during WW II this person would be executed by a firing squad for treason.
Yeah, but it's not wartime.

Unless the "War on Drugs" and "War on Terror" are actually declared wars, which I don't think they are.

I guess this person was paid by the cartel. It is sad that something like this could happen.

happens more than you realize. people are greedy.

When I was stationed at MCAS Yuma there was a whole drug smuggling ring being ran out of the base by a some ATC and other airfield operations folks. When they finally fucked up and got caught we had to have ATC folks from other bases come to Yuma TAD as so many ATC folks were locked up that we did not have enough to cover all the shifts.

~~~~~~
That would be Eddie Slovik, then again John Walker Lindh has served his time for treason and is free Times have changed

Gangs, and cartel have been actively infiltrating the military for years now.

happens more than you realize. people are greedy.

When I was stationed at MCAS Yuma there was a whole drug smuggling ring being ran out of the base by a some ATC and other airfield operations folks. When they finally fucked up and got caught we had to have ATC folks from other bases come to Yuma TAD as so many ATC folks were locked up that we did not have enough to cover all the shifts.

Yet not at the federal level, no corruption there, especially the democrats, they're altruistic and want the best for American citizens. :auiqs.jpg:

Lots of prison time, huge fine, family humiliated and attacked in every way.

THIS IS THE CONSEQUENCE OF BREAKING FEDERAL LAW.

NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW! NOT EVEN A TEXAS NATIONAL GUARDSMAN.

Human trafficking for starters…20 years in prison?

Why shouldn't the same rules apply to Democrats and Republicans?

Republicans get lots of prison time, huge fines, family humiliated and attacked in every way....but not Dems.

WHY IS THAT?
People like the aforementioned require extra judicial correction. It's the only way...

Forum List

Back