HUGE: Border Patrol Turns on Joe Biden, Proclaims Support for Texas National Guard

Biden must be removed under 25th Amendment. He no longer has the respect of his troops and cannot command them.
/——/ There is so much hatred for Dementia Joe that the military has to lower entrance standards.

Nope, the law says NO SUCH THING.

In fact, the law specifically states you have to be ON AMERICAN SOIL to make an asylum claim.

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.

You must apply for asylum within 1 year of the date of your last arrival in the United States, unless you can show:

• Changed circumstances that materially affect your eligibility for asylum or extraordinary circumstances relating to the delay in filing; and
  • You filed within a reasonable amount of time given those circumstances.
You may apply for affirmative asylum by submitting Form I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal, to USCIS.

If your case is not approved and you do not have a legal immigration status, we will issue a Form I-862, Notice to Appear (NTA), and refer your case to an immigration judge with the Department of Justice's Executive Office for Immigration Review (EOIR). The immigration judge conducts a “de novo” hearing of the case. This means that the judge conducts a new hearing and issues a decision that is independent of the decision made by USCIS. In certain circumstances, if USCIS does not have jurisdiction over your case, the asylum office will issue a Form I-863, Notice of Referral to Immigration Judge, for an asylum-only hearing. See the section “Defensive Asylum Processing With EOIR” below if this situation applies to you.

You have been proven wrong on so many things. Nice to see you in fine form, being wrong, yet again.

Except he wouldn't be "Sending troops in",.. he would be asserting Federal control over troops that are already there.

That's why they are called "The National Guard". Federal authority would take precedence.

Also, after Abbot has screamed about the border being in "Crisis", he really can't complain if the Feds take charge of the situation with NG and Active Duty troops.
/——/

Game on.

The weakest President in modern times is looking even weaker. What will Joe do?

According to a new post put out by the Border Patrol Union, and a new report from Griff Jenkins of Fox News, Biden has lost operational control of the situation, at least in a practical sense.
The Biden administration had initially warned Texas that it had until mid-day Friday to relinquish control of Shelby Park, the nearby boat dock, and the International Bridge. That deadline has now come and gone, and instead of there being a major clash between the Border Patrol and the state-controlled soldiers on site, it appears those on the ground have already de-escalated the situation.
The Border Patrol Union ends by slamming Biden for creating the current "catastrophe" and reiterating that there will be no conflict between CBP agents and state forces. The statement is a clear signal of support for the Texas National Guard, its mission, and those leading it, including Gov. Greg Abbott.
Furthering the division between the Border Patrol and the White House was a senior CBP official who said they have no plans to follow through on removing the razor wire put up by Texas. Biden has completely lost whatever leverage he had.

Great news. I am glad to see that Border Patrol agents who took an oath to enforce the immigration laws of our nation actually believe they should follow that oath.

Great news. I am glad to see that Border Patrol agents who took an oath to enforce the immigration laws of our nation actually believe they should follow that oath.

/——/ Dementia Joe also took that oath, but so far he’s ignoring it.

/——/ There is so much hatred for Dementia Joe that the military has to lower entrance standards.

Actually, the military has been lowering their standards for years.

Kind of hard to get someone to sign up for a grueling job as an E-1 for 23,000 a year when unemployment is at 3.7% in Joe's wonderful economy.

So not the Border Patrol, just one fucking Union loudmouth who probably hasn't done a patrol in his life.
Had you ever been in a union, you'd know that it is past members(workers) whom get elected to union offices.
So yeah, that spokesperson likely did some patrols prior.
Also he wouldn't be allowed to speak officially for the Union without membership majority supporting him.

Had you ever been in a union, you'd know that it is past members(workers) whom get elected to union offices.
Also he wouldn't be allowed to speak officially for the Union without membership majority supporting him.
/—-/ JoeB hates it when anyone points out the flaws in his arguments. Just hates it.

Don't you wingnuts claim the opposite when unions support Democrats?

Don't you wingnuts claim the opposite when unions support Democrats?
Huh?
Not sure what you think I claimed that fits your gibberish.

My experience was that the rank and file tended to be conservative while the elected "officials" leaned Left. And those whom got involved "in the union", especially as elected office holders, usually weren't very competent or productive when they'd been on the work floor.

I also noticed that those whom complained most about the union were ones whom never went to the meetings. Couldn't understand that by not participating they defaulted to the minority whom did get involved, attended and voted for the officers and policies. Sort of a microcosm of our society in general, especially with regards to politics. Those whom bitch the most about politics are the ones whom aren't involved and default to the engaged minority (see similar here on USMB).

FWIW, there are a few unions that don't support Democrats. Too few.

My personal biggest gripe is mandatory membership ~ closed shops.

There is hatred for Biden? I hate to tell ya this, but Biden brought it upon himself by disrespecting President Trump's wins and erasing all he could out of sheer, arrogant acts only a narcissist would perform in the face of people who are a million times better than his royal humbug.

There is hatred for Biden? I hate to tell ya this, but Biden brought it upon himself by disrespecting President Trump's wins and erasing all he could out of sheer, arrogant acts only a narcissist would perform in the face of people who are a million times better than his royal humbug.

What wins?

His failure to address Covid?
His wrecking of the economy?
His poisoning of race relations?
His completely unnecessary trade wars that hurt American industry?
His cruel immigration policies that have made us an international pariah?

Trump is an utter scumbag, and he has a 354 million reasons to realize that as of yesterday! Meh, heh, heh,

What wins?

Trump is an utter scumbag, and he has a 354 million reasons to realize that as of yesterday! Meh, heh, heh,
/——/ All total bullshyt that has been refuted dozens of times. Please get some new material.

What wins?

/——/ Biden’s greatest achievements:

Forum List

Back