Texas Gun Group Reenacts Paris Shooting.....Everybody DIES!!!!

Texas gun rights group reenacts Paris massacre with 8216 armed civilian 8217 8212 and everyone still dies

Just to fucking funny for words.

"The Good Guy With A Gun" stopping "A Bad Guy With A Gun" theory was put to the test when "The Truth About Guns" decided to role-play the shooting in Paris of the Satirical Newspaper Charlie Hebdo.

The only time "The Good Guy With A Gun" lived is when he ran for his life. In every other scenario played by the Texas Gun Huggers, everybody, including idiot Good Guy died.

"The only thing that a Bad Guy with a gun is a Good Guy with a gun". Or so said Gun Manufacturer Supporter Wayne LaPierre.

Except when the Bad Guy with a gun shoots first and kills some Rambo wanna-be idiot who thinks he can kill the Bad Guy because the Bad Guy would never shoot first.

That is funny.

Texas gun rights group reenacts Paris massacre with 8216 armed civilian 8217 8212 and everyone still dies

"The Good Guy With A Gun" stopping "A Bad Guy With A Gun" theory was put to the test when "The Truth About Guns" decided to role-play the shooting in Paris of the Satirical Newspaper Charlie Hebdo.

The only time "The Good Guy With A Gun" lived is when he ran for his life. In every other scenario played by the Texas Gun Huggers, everybody, including idiot Good Guy died.

"The only thing that a Bad Guy with a gun is a Good Guy with a gun". Or so said Gun Manufacturer Supporter Wayne LaPierre.

Except when the Bad Guy with a gun shoots first and kills some Rambo wanna-be idiot who thinks he can kill the Bad Guy because the Bad Guy would never shoot first.
You hate guns. We get it already.

You DO realize that the exact same people who died in the scenario, died in real life right? The guns did not cause more deaths than actually occurred. Also, a good guy with a gun saves lives and property multiple times each and every day here in the USA. You are an idiot.

Damn those pesky facts.

10153708_995525010475064_535323282925204361_n_zps7ee299c2.jpg

Luddley the Moron, still thinks that guns kill people all by themselves. What an idiot.

Dear bravoactual

Did any scenario or study show what level of fortified security
would have DETERRED gunman from trying this stunt to begin with.

You left out one of the major functions that armed and trained security
serves, which is discouraging such attacks IN THE FIRST PLACE.

However this still means the same killers would take other options of
* going for easier targets
* using bombs or other means besides guns to destroy and make a public statement

So you can say the gun argument goes both ways
* yes, if done absolutely correctly it would DETER the attacks in the first place
* but then if the killers still intended to kill, they'd find other means

These cancel out and you are left at neutral.

So the armed approach still serves the purpose of deterrence when used correctly.

People are going to go for the easiest targets, like the unarmed patrons in theatres and schools.
Unless they are completely suicidal and go for police stations or for bombing whole centers
in which case the guns aren't going to deter or stop them from attacking.

I am more concerned about ađdressing political conflicts and criminal and mental illness
which needs to be resolved in ALL these cases, regardless what the gun policies are.

If you are going to stop the suicide bombing or chemical attacks that even guns won't stop
why not ađdress the problem at the source. And quit picking on side issues after the fact.

Damn those pesky facts.

Luddley the Moron, still thinks that guns kill people all by themselves. What an idiot.

Dear PredFan: I don't agree with Luddly either,
but I understand his convictions against guns and gun violence may be
like how some people are against meat eating and killing animals.

The bad karma from that influence brings in its own problems,
and they don't want any part of that.

So some people FOCUS on trying to root out the whole thing from society.

I do credit Obama for trying to acknowledge there is a "gun culture"
and deep rooted traditions that some people hold personally sacred.

so why can't we respect the nonviolence culture of some sensitive people
like Luddly who just can't stand to be around the other culture.
We don't have to agree at all to respect each other's beliefs and aversions.

If one person is allergic to cats, and another to dogs, why not keep that out of their space?

Damn those pesky facts.

Dear PredFan: I don't agree with Luddly either,
but I understand his convictions against guns and gun violence may be
like how some people are against meat eating and killing animals.

The bad karma from that influence brings in its own problems,
and they don't want any part of that.

So some people FOCUS on trying to root out the whole thing from society.

I do credit Obama for trying to acknowledge there is a "gun culture"
and deep rooted traditions that some people hold personally sacred.

so why can't we respect the nonviolence culture of some sensitive people
like Luddly who just can't stand to be around the other culture.
We don't have to agree at all to respect each other's beliefs and aversions.

If one person is allergic to cats, and another to dogs, why not keep that out of their space?

The problem with people like Luddley is at least two-fold, probably more. The first is they they are NEVER content with simply live and let live, or "keep your guns to yourself". She is a Progressive and therefor MUST impose her will on others. Secondly, progressives and other gun grabbers focus on the tool used in crimes, but only if it's a gun. They pretend to care about human lives but it's easy to see that they don't at all. If they cared about human lives, they would, like us, be more concerned about the "Why" of violence and not the tool used. They don't care at all about the question of why some person would be of the mindset that they would go into a school full of children and try to murder as many as possible. The ONLY thing they care about is the gun. The only reason they care is because they are progressive and anti-conservative and conservatives like guns. When there is a school shooting they NEVER ask why did this happen, or what could possess a person to do such a thing. No, they just try to use the deaths to take away innocent people's rights and liberties. Progressives like Luddley MUST impose their will on others.

There is something wrong with you that you find this too funny for words. Really you need help.

At least if those murdered by the Muslim radicals would have had guns they could have fought back at least a little bit instead of being executed at the hands of Islam.

Another little thing that is being ignored, is that the French Police also are unarmed. You can see in every video how casual and deliberate the muslim killers were. There was no rush, there was no need for precaution, they knew there would be NO return fire. They executed that cop right there on the sidewalk and the poor schmuck could do nothing to defend himself. There is also a section of video where the muslims were getting into their car when a cop car comes out in front of them blocking the road. The muslim killers casually began firing on the car and since they were defenseless, they had no choice but to retreat. Had those cops been armed as they are in the USA, those muslim shit stains would have been burning in hell instead of taking hostages later.

Typically, Progressives are unable to think for themselves, so they repeat lies that they are spoon fed.

While you were fondling your wet dreams, the good guy killed two robbers.

Store Clerk Shoots 2 Men Who Tried To Rob Tulsa Store Police Sa - NewsOn6.com
Yup. Just last week here 4 crooks tried to rob a store @ gunpoint. The store owner died but every one of the thugs is hospitalized in critical condition.

F.Y.I.

I qualified as a Sharp Shooter in the Army. I maintained that qualification until I was discharge.

Did the Pretend French Cops know about the so-called armed Good Guy, did he yell "I've got a gun....but don't kill me?"

You guys love to play shit out in your mind.

A Darkened Theater, good guy with gun and bad guy with gun. How do the cops know which before the firefight?

I qualified Sharp Shooter and Expert, depending on how well I shot at the range that day. In Korea, Expert was easy because we were shooting at a paper target 50 meters away with varying sized silhouettes on them...because Korea didn't have a proper pop up target range. That and bivouacs on dirt covered landfills makes me glad I'm an American.

I'm not going to dismiss your OP out of hand like others have done because it's not without merit.

These weren't half assed hoodlums who raided a newspaper facility, they were a team of skilled operators acting with military precision and coordination. The purpose of urban combat training is to be able to kill people and not get shot, even if the people being raided have guns. Trained SPEC-OPS teams utilize the element of surprise, audacity, and speed to incapacitate everyone before any real opposition can be mounted.

So where I criticize you is making this a guns rights issue. It isn't. Armed civilians have a better chance of surviving than unarmed, but not so much against a skilled opponent. So in the scenario you painted, there was an element of asymmetrical warfare. No newspaper shop, whether their employees are armed or not, can match the killing power of a tactical team of coordinated gunmen. It just isn't possible.

F.Y.I.

I qualified as a Sharp Shooter in the Army. I maintained that qualification until I was discharge.

Did the Pretend French Cops know about the so-called armed Good Guy, did he yell "I've got a gun....but don't kill me?"

A Darkened Theater, good guy with gun and bad guy with gun. How do the cops know which before the firefight?

Sharp Shooter isn't all that impressive. Now had you qualified Expert I might be impressed.

36 out of 40 and you better pray that your weapon doesn't jam. I pulled that off twice in my Army career, other times I got like 35 and changed my marksmanship badge to Sharpshooter. It's harder than you think. Very few soldiers can consistently qualify expert with the M-16A2 rifle. Your criticism is unjustified and more than a little ignorant.

The problem with simulations is they are just that simulations. A few decades ago a very able pilot named Dave Cronin who saved United Flight 811 when after takeoff from Honolulu a cargo door blew off and nearly tore the nose section of the aircraft off. Cronin managed to land the aircraft 25 minutes later.

In all simulations done after the accident, no pilot was able to save the aircraft. Not one time. That's the problem with simulations, they are not reality.

The simulations are accurate. Armed civilians are no match for a team of skilled operators using military style precision and coordination. With or without guns, they would have died.

F.Y.I.

Sharp Shooter isn't all that impressive. Now had you qualified Expert I might be impressed.

36 out of 40 and you better pray that your weapon doesn't jam. I pulled that off twice in my Army career, other times I got like 35 and changed my marksmanship badge to Sharpshooter. It's harder than you think. Very few soldiers can consistently qualify expert with the M-16A2 rifle. Your criticism is unjustified and more than a little ignorant.

I have never failed to qualify Expert with any weapon I have ever qualified with. That includes the M-16A1 I qualified with back in the 1970's when I was competing in national competitions and I befriended the Army guys at the competition and they invited me to visit their base. They even gave me one of their AMU patches because they liked me so much!

And why on earth would your weapon jam? That happens when there is a mechanical failure (super duper rare) or you don't maintain your weapon properly in which case you get what you deserve.

F.Y.I.

If you actually held the job your nic denotes you would understand how and why the terrorists in this reenactment won and how and why in almost every scenario like this they would win. Heavier firepower, the element of surprise and the possibility they're wearing body armor against many that probably aren't as trained as they are. Even if the scenario was they somehow got into a combat zone compound where every soldier has their weapon at hand they would still manage to do extreme damage before they are taken down.
Compared to the typical in country self defense scenario how often would the Paris scenario happen? Not a great comparison is it hence you're grasping at straws.
Remember the North Hollywood Shootout? Because of the damage done to the cops and civilians i guess the cops shouldn't have firearms as it really didn't help all that much.......... :dunno:

F.Y.I.

If you actually held the job your nic denotes you would understand how and why the terrorists in this reenactment won and how and why in almost every scenario like this they would win. Heavier firepower, the element of surprise and the possibility they're wearing body armor against many that probably aren't as trained as they are. Even if the scenario was they somehow got into a combat zone compound where every soldier has their weapon at hand they would still manage to do extreme damage before they are taken down.
Compared to the typical in country self defense scenario how often would the Paris scenario happen? Not a great comparison is it hence you're grasping at straws.
Remember the North Hollywood Shootout? Because of the damage done to the cops and civilians i guess the cops shouldn't have firearms as it really didn't help all that much.......... :dunno:

And those guys weren't even well trained, they just had loads of armor and were hopped up on steroids.

F.Y.I.

I have never failed to qualify Expert with any weapon I have ever qualified with. That includes the M-16A1 I qualified with back in the 1970's when I was competing in national competitions and I befriended the Army guys at the competition and they invited me to visit their base. They even gave me one of their AMU patches because they liked me so much!

And why on earth would your weapon jam? That happens when there is a mechanical failure (super duper rare) or you don't maintain your weapon properly in which case you get what you deserve.

Most weapon jams occur because the magazines used for weapons qualification on the range are overused 10 round capacity units and loaded by other soldiers, so the quality of the magazine you get can vary. Being on the range, they often have sand, the spring is worn from overuse and feed failures happen, and the ammunition is loaded unevenly, that is, not backed all the way in so the tip of the bullet catches causing a feed failure or a double feed. Every qualification invariably involves weapons malfunctions, something that can't always be avoided.

That's not even to get into the issue of popup targets not registering a hit because they're also overused and bullets go through gaps in the target. This is what those of us who were really in the Army know about range qualifications.

And real Army veterans never upbraid another soldier for qualifying Sharpshooter.

F.Y.I.

Most weapon jams occur because the magazines used for weapons qualification on the range are overused 10 round capacity units and loaded by other soldiers, so the quality of the magazine you get can vary. Being on the range, they often have sand, the spring is worn from overuse and feed failures happen, and the ammunition is loaded unevenly, that is, not backed all the way in so the tip of the bullet catches causing a feed failure or a double feed. Every qualification invariably involves weapons malfunctions, something that can't always be avoided.

That's not even to get into the issue of popup targets not registering a hit because they're also overused and bullets go through gaps in the target. This is what those of us who were really in the Army know about range qualifications.

And real Army veterans never upbraid another soldier for qualifying Sharpshooter.

Magazine maintenance is part of weapon maintenance last time I checked. I disassemble, and clean my mags at least once a year. I was never in the Army, but BA's assertion was meant to give him some sort of "expertise" on the subject, but I regularly shoot with guys who never shoot below Expert. Ever. So I felt his declaration a bit presumptous.

One of my best friends was a Navy surgeon and I have pictures of him running a USMC range during WWII. I have had many Marines claim that it is staged, till I let them know he was a Palma Match winner. I learned a tremendous amount from him, and others like him.

Look at all you bat crap crazy gunhuggers. Every person died and your acting like this is some kind manna from your non-existent god as proof that guns mean something.

The simulation failed. Did not work.

I know you think you need your guns, kinda like you need to believe in a god that is not real and desperately want to think that hugging your gun makes you safe.

It won't, just makes you made dead all that faster.

Did the pretend "Good Guy" yell out to the pretend Well Armed French Police, "Don't shoot me, I've got gun but I'm a Good Guy" Don't think so.

Oh yes, the darkened theater, unknown shooter starts putting out rounds and one brave gun hugger stands up and starts firing, at who he does not and does not care. The cops show and him....which is what deserves to happen.

Look at all you bat crap crazy gunhuggers. Every person died and your acting like this is some kind manna from your non-existent god as proof that guns mean something.

The simulation failed. Did not work.

I know you think you need your guns, kinda like you need to believe in a god that is not real and desperately want to think that hugging your gun makes you safe.

It won't, just makes you made dead all that faster.

Did the pretend "Good Guy" yell out to the pretend Well Armed French Police, "Don't shoot me, I've got gun but I'm a Good Guy" Don't think so.

Oh yes, the darkened theater, unknown shooter starts putting out rounds and one brave gun hugger stands up and starts firing, at who he does not and does not care. The cops show and him....which is what deserves to happen.

So what. Just as the editor said he would rather die standing I would rather die with a gun in my hand with a chance to kill the asshole killing me. Unlike you I care about my life and I will not let it be taken from me without a fight. You can march merrily to the gallows but I won't be joining you.

Take your sanctimonious BS and shove it up your keester. You're wrong. at a fundamental level. At the very worst having an armed person there would have resulted in the possible death of one of the bad guys. How exactly is that bad?

Your anti gun hysteria is amusing but that's all. It is merely amusing, your rants have no bearing on fact, or reality. Get used to it. You're losing the argument, and badly.

Forum List

Back