Texas considers allowing open carry of handguns

Open carry opponents, such as Moms Demand Action for Gun Safety in America, say carrying guns on the street is less about gun rights than intimidation.

People who say stupid things not realizing they're stupid drives me crazy :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
I have CC but sometimes its a pain in the ass to cover up.

If you have the right to carry a gun, others have the right to know it.

Those who are too scared to leave the house without a gun should be required to "open carry".

Those who are too scared to leave the house without a gun should be required to "open carry".
^^^^ victim in waiting

Which will never happen, and you know it. So your next solution, as with all gun grabbing twats is to say no one can carry, ever, except the agents of the government. That same government which you love to suck off on a regular basis.

Open carry opponents, such as Moms Demand Action for Gun Safety in America, say carrying guns on the street is less about gun rights than intimidation.

Now why would you think that a stupid thing to say when the Moms are certainly correct that SOME gun owners will open carry in an effort to intimidate others. Just the way people are and a problem that you don't understand that.

Some will want to open carry as a part of their manhood.

Some will carry cause they got a small dick.

Some will open carry to empress the boys at the bar. You know" boys and their toys" don't cha? Probably not.

Some will open carry cause they got rattlesnakes in their yard and they may need to shoot em.

Some will open carry to impress the girls.

Some will open carry cause they need to get to their weapon quickly.

Seems there are a variety of reasons, some stupid, some not so stupid for openly carrying a weapon.
Makes you sound kinda stupid for saying what you did about those concerned moms. Cause people carrying a gun to intimidate others ain't funny or stupid. And it happens.

Now why would you think that a stupid thing to say when the Moms are certainly correct that SOME gun owners will open carry in an effort to intimidate others. Just the way people are and a problem that you don't understand that.

Some will open carry to empress the boys at the bar. You know" boys and their toys" don't cha? Probably not.

Some will open carry cause they got rattlesnakes in their yard and they may need to shoot em.

Seems there are a variety of reasons, some stupid, some not so stupid for openly carrying a weapon.
Makes you sound kinda stupid for saying what you did about those concerned moms. Cause people carrying a gun to intimidate others ain't funny or stupid. And it happens.
You sound stupid, but you thought you were clever. Right?

I guess fox forgot to mention the results of the show of force for gun nuts at the state house the other day. Several armed gun nut groups swarmed the newly elected politicians offices making threats and getting kicked out of some of the offices for threatening statements. The next day, there was an almost unanimous vote to give better control of the idiots gaining access to representatives and increasing security for the offices. With behavior like that, only an idiot would give these nuts more opportunity to repeat their childish behavior in the general public. Can you imagine one of these hotheads with six shooters strapped to their hips on Black Friday? If they behave that way toward our representatives in the state house, what could you expect when they want the last big screen TV at BestBuy?

I would still only want to concealed carry. Why advertise?
I want the ability to open carry without fear. In TX currently if you reach up on a shelf in the grocery store and your jacket rides up and exposes your sidearm you can be charged. That's absurd. That's why TN allowed open carry from the start.
I generally conceal carry but some very hot days I've left the jacket in the car and open carried. Honestly no one except cops, criminals, and other carriers notices.

I'm doubtful as to your reason why, but we can agree that you are crazy.

Truth smacked you in the head eh? And you sound like you definitely fit in one, maybe two of the categories I mentioned.
Want me to tell you which two I think fits you? Or you not interested in explaining how it is that you think no one ever openly carries a gun to intimidate someone.

Here's an example. I got a tenant that is late on rent and I've had strong, angry words with on the phone. I go to the house with a gun on my hip to confront the tenant in person. Do you really think that I am not carrying that gun to intimidate this person?

Truth smacked you in the head eh? And you sound like you definitely fit in one, maybe two of the categories I mentioned.
Want me to tell you which two I think fits you? Or you not interested in explaining how it is that you think no one ever openly carries a gun to intimidate someone.

Here's an example. I got a tenant that is late on rent and I've had strong, angry words with on the phone. I go to the house with a gun on my hip to confront the tenant in person. Do you really think that I am not carrying that gun to intimidate this person?
I'll stick with what you said before.....Cause people carrying a gun to intimidate others ain't funny or stupid.

Ok landlord ...... course you are, idiot, that's the whole point. Sheesh!

I'll stick with what you said before.....Cause people carrying a gun to intimidate others ain't funny or stupid.

Dude, can you write a coherent thought? Or are you just real fucked up? Are you now agreeing with the Moms position? People openly carry to intimidate. Yes?

Dude, can you write a coherent thought? Or are you just real fucked up? Are you now agreeing with the Moms position? People openly carry to intimidate. Yes?
That bolded incoherent thought was yours, silly.

Which position? ;)

Forum List

Back