Texas Gun Group Reenacts Paris Shooting.....Everybody DIES!!!!

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Texas gun rights group reenacts Paris massacre with 8216 armed civilian 8217 8212 and everyone still dies

Just to fucking funny for words.

"The Good Guy With A Gun" stopping "A Bad Guy With A Gun" theory was put to the test when "The Truth About Guns" decided to role-play the shooting in Paris of the Satirical Newspaper Charlie Hebdo.

The only time "The Good Guy With A Gun" lived is when he ran for his life. In every other scenario played by the Texas Gun Huggers, everybody, including idiot Good Guy died.

"The only thing that a Bad Guy with a gun is a Good Guy with a gun". Or so said Gun Manufacturer Supporter Wayne LaPierre.

Except when the Bad Guy with a gun shoots first and kills some Rambo wanna-be idiot who thinks he can kill the Bad Guy because the Bad Guy would never shoot first.

1391499114562.jpg

Texas gun rights group reenacts Paris massacre with 8216 armed civilian 8217 8212 and everyone still dies

"The Good Guy With A Gun" stopping "A Bad Guy With A Gun" theory was put to the test when "The Truth About Guns" decided to role-play the shooting in Paris of the Satirical Newspaper Charlie Hebdo.

The only time "The Good Guy With A Gun" lived is when he ran for his life. In every other scenario played by the Texas Gun Huggers, everybody, including idiot Good Guy died.

"The only thing that a Bad Guy with a gun is a Good Guy with a gun". Or so said Gun Manufacturer Supporter Wayne LaPierre.

Except when the Bad Guy with a gun shoots first and kills some Rambo wanna-be idiot who thinks he can kill the Bad Guy because the Bad Guy would never shoot first.

While you were fondling your wet dreams, the good guy killed two robbers.

Store Clerk Shoots 2 Men Who Tried To Rob Tulsa Store Police Sa - NewsOn6.com

They did it with one person armed out of 12, would be interesting to see if a 2nd armed person would change the scenario.

What?

If the "woman and child" guarding the door had been a pair of armed guards,
sure, it could still be all the people would die on the ground floor shooting each other out.

But the shooting would alert the people upstairs and give them time to defend themselves.

What if the woman downstairs refused to give the code to open the door.
And she and her daughter got shot dead. Then what?

How much time would that buy
the people upstairs to "grab their guns" and defend themselves?

I SERIOUSLY doubt the situation would be the same
if people were trained as police.

The DETERRENCE factor would be increased
not only because people wouldn't take advantage of citizens who aren't trained as armed guards,
but more criminals would be screened out in advance
the way police have to be screened before they are allowed to enforce laws with firearms.

The whole dynamic of the situation would change,
not just putting a gun in someone's hand without any training or screening.

Damn those pesky facts.

10153708_995525010475064_535323282925204361_n_zps7ee299c2.jpg

And none of this took place in communities
where the citizens are trained and screened equally as police are.

See the Armed Citizen Project:
Welcome to The Armed Citizen Project Armed Citizen Project

This approach to equal education training and enforcement
would reduce both crime and violence, and would help
screen out criminals in advance without penalizing law abiding citizens.

Luddly Neddite, this may be yet ANOTHER issue that should
be compared with restricting Voting Rights to prevent fraud.
Why punish lawabiding citizens by taking away their rights
when you are trying to go after the fraudulent people abusing their rights.

If you don't agree with bombing all of Iraq because those
people weren't responsible for 9/11, why allow "collective
punishment" of innocent people for the crimes of others?

Where do we draw the line, and where do we AGREE the lines need to be drawn and enforced?

But everybody, and I mean everybody dies.

including hostages.

including hostages.

And how could the shooters ever get up to the top floor
if the people on the ground floor "shoot each other dead" before giving the code.

Now I'm not arguing the fact that if suicide killers want everyone dead, they'll find a way.
They can bomb the whole place and kill everyone. Release some poisonous chemical
or whatever.

But if you gave this same scenario to some SWAT team or strategist to work out,
I'm sure they could come up with the MINIMAL armed personnel necessary that
would have either deterred this shooting as it was planned, or stopped it on the ground floor.

I agree with Jeannette Bougrab and others that this could have been prevented.

Better security measures could have been in place instead of just having
one woman with the code downstairs with her little daughter who was used to threaten her.
What kind of security is THAT?

I know jewelry stores and banks with better security where robbers can't get to the tellers.

I understand that the killers can always find a better way and maybe bomb the entire place.

But for this situation, with targeting the vulnerable mother and daughter at the front desk,
that was made too easy for them.

Last edited:

including hostages.

It was simulated....meaning it could have went 500 different ways.

F.Y.I.

I qualified as a Sharp Shooter in the Army. I maintained that qualification until I was discharge.

Did the Pretend French Cops know about the so-called armed Good Guy, did he yell "I've got a gun....but don't kill me?"

You guys love to play shit out in your mind.

A Darkened Theater, good guy with gun and bad guy with gun. How do the cops know which before the firefight?

F.Y.I.

I qualified as a Sharp Shooter in the Army. I maintained that qualification until I was discharge.

Did the Pretend French Cops know about the so-called armed Good Guy, did he yell "I've got a gun....but don't kill me?"

A Darkened Theater, good guy with gun and bad guy with gun. How do the cops know which before the firefight?

What are you talking about?

If the people setting up security at their own place
select their own guard or guards at the front desk,
(or if they go all out and actually practice drills with local police
so they follow the same plans, then they already know who each other is).

And yes, bad guys could still infiltrate that, find out the plans in advance
and "pretend to be the people in the office" when they call for police.

I think if this was set up where the front desk is guarded,
the shooting would have ended there. If the front had been better fortified,
to thwart an attack, the killers would opt to bomb the whole place instead.

So you are right, no amount of guns on the premise would make a difference
if they just gassed, bombed or poisoned the entire office.

The problem with simulations is they are just that simulations. A few decades ago a very able pilot named Dave Cronin who saved United Flight 811 when after takeoff from Honolulu a cargo door blew off and nearly tore the nose section of the aircraft off. Cronin managed to land the aircraft 25 minutes later.

In all simulations done after the accident, no pilot was able to save the aircraft. Not one time. That's the problem with simulations, they are not reality.

including hostages.

My wife is a professor and she just attended the most advanced active shooter symposium in the US. The presenters were very thorough and even they state that having a concealed weapon is the best, last option. Most schools don't allow them, but these professionals stipulated that if you have one, you barricade the room if you are unable to escape, and lay your own ambush.

You don't go out in pursuit of the bad guy, but you do have your weapon ready. They also advocate having medical equipment in all rooms because their opinion it is not if, but when these situations occur.

Damn those pesky facts.

Where do we draw the line, and where do we AGREE the lines need to be drawn and enforced?

How is training 50 women in one day anywhere near training and screening equally with the police?

Damn those pesky facts.

How is training 50 women in one day anywhere near training and screening equally with the police?

No, training 50 women in one day is to be compared to not training them at all.

I am referring to having whole communities work with their police to screen out
people who won't or cannot comply with law enforcement.

I would start with and expand on CURRENT programs that train citizens,
and ACP is one of them. I just linked that as an example of educational outreach already in existence.

The programs I propose haven't been tried yet to the extent that I would suggest them.
I believe most crime could be prevented altogether by earlier intervention,
outreach and treatment of criminal illness, abuse or addictions.

So community wide outreach would allow such people who are sick
to be diagnosed early in order to get help before they risk damage to themselves or others.

NO, there isn't such a program yet.

But yes, there are a lot of outreach programs based on preventative education and
intervention, "Restorative Justice," and identifying treating and curing the causes of crime violence abuse and ills.

So I would recommend borrowing and building on all of these as examples
of what communities can do to reduce the incidence and cost of crime and abuses.
I believe we could weed and prevent 85-95% of such cases by taking an all-inclusive approach
to "restorative justice" especially early diagnosis, treatment and healing of criminal illness, abuses and addictions.

F.Y.I.

Sharp Shooter isn't all that impressive. Now had you qualified Expert I might be impressed.

Damn those pesky facts.

and ACP is one of them. I just linked that as an example of educational outreach already in existence.

The programs I propose haven't been tried yet to the extent that I would suggest them.

to be diagnosed early in order to get help before they risk damage to themselves or others.

But yes, there are a lot of outreach programs based on preventative education and
intervention, "Restorative Justice," and identifying treating and curing the causes of crime violence abuse and ills.

of what communities can do to reduce the incidence and cost of crime and abuses.
I believe we could weed and prevent 85-95% of such cases by taking an all-inclusive approach
to "restorative justice" especially early diagnosis, treatment and healing of criminal illness, abuses and addictions.

Right. Armed groups of vigilantes roaming the streets looking for law breakers. What could go wrong with that? I'll bet George Zimmerman is hoping for a leadership position there.

Damn those pesky facts.

Right. Armed groups of vigilantes roaming the streets looking for law breakers. What could go wrong with that? I'll bet George Zimmerman is hoping for a leadership position there.

No, it's to PREVENT that by training and screening everyone.
Conflict resolution and mediation training can also eliminate most of the conflicts
that would otherwise escalate into physical intervention. Most is by prevention.

It would REDUCE the dependence on guns for security
by addressing problems directly.

You can screen out the Zimmerman's and/or save them for places
that WANT someone like that there.

As for Zimmerman, I would like to offer to create a job for him policing some
place like my neighborhood that needs more help. I'm sure he'd fit in somewhere.

but if he has anger or abuse issues, of course, that would be part of the program.
To match him with some group who can help him manage that, similar to
programs to help returning Vets who may have such dangerous PTSD they
need constant supervision until they are in a safer place. We do need programs
that can handle all types so they don't end up confronting people in a bad way!

Forum List

Back