Texas bans shooting immigrants from helicopters

Irrelevant, how many millions do you have trying to make it's way into your country?

I have no idea. But I know how annoying it is to have these people enter the country and steal your jobs - but I blame the people who employ them, and keep the fact they are illegal a secret.

I have no idea.
There you have it folks proof that her country's economy is not as great as America's economy. If it was better than America's she would know if millkions of people we trying too come into the country. It would be in the news.

Did Australia fall into a recession? Nope. We saved ourselves from the GFC when our government handed us all free money to do with as we pleased. Such a thing would never have happened in the US - the conservatives would be opposed to it.

Thats why you have millions of illegals trying to come into your country???????

If you refer to those on boats, you should know that it is not illegal to seek asylum by boat. More than 90% of those who arrive by boat are found to be genuine refugees.

How nice for the ones that you don't leave bobbing off the coast until they die.

That was the old government, which we are likely to have back come September.
I don't imagine you conservatives would much care about children drowning at sea because your government refuses to help them.

I don't imagine you conservatives would much care about children drowning at sea because your government refuses to help them.

Is that what you imagine? Maybe you should consider where your sick little imagination comes from and do something to correct yourself. In the meantime, get your little jerkwater country in order before worrying about your betters.

I have no idea. But I know how annoying it is to have these people enter the country and steal your jobs - but I blame the people who employ them, and keep the fact they are illegal a secret.

I have no idea.
There you have it folks proof that her country's economy is not as great as America's economy. If it was better than America's she would know if millkions of people we trying too come into the country. It would be in the news.

Did Australia fall into a recession? Nope. We saved ourselves from the GFC when our government handed us all free money to do with as we pleased. Such a thing would never have happened in the US - the conservatives would be opposed to it.

Free money? Where did your government get this free money? From America?

I have no idea.

Actually, it was done, by both Bush and Obama, and it miserably failed.

Interesting that Texasss had to pass a law against shooting illegals from the air.

Makes one wonder who its still legal for them to shoot from the air.

god, what a friggin smelly hell hole Texasss is. Wish they'd make good on their threat to secede but its only a very small minority that doesn't depend on gov handouts so they're not going anywhere.

I have no idea.

Free money? where did this free money come from?:confused:

And someone said anti-immigrant sentiment was something I was imagining. :lmao: I'll have to direct them to this thread.

I don't have a problem with "immigrants" who come here using the proper channels, I do have a problem with people who sneak in and don't have any real business being here, yes.

how do you know they dont pose a threat?[/COLOR]

Yippeeeee.
I'll start shooting at Americans in Indonesia...just in case they pose a threat.

Would that be fair?

Are the Americans in Indonesia running drugs, starting gangs and cartels, sucking your system dry from welfare moneys, driving drunk and raping young girls? if they are, by all means feel free to shoot them, but most Americans that do go to Indonesia are tourists with cash that help your economy and you know it. Shooting them hurts you more than anything.

What Is Criminal Trespassing?

By Jack S. Waverly, eHow Contributor

The act of criminal trespassing is often known by other names such as negligent trespassing, unlawful access or sometimes "breaking and entering." It is when you enter property not owned by you without the knowledge of the owner. Criminal trespassing can be as simple as walking into a house unannounced, or walking behind a building; it can also involve robbery, vandalism or other crimes. Criminal trespassing is usually used as an underlying charge to other charges.

trespasser will be shot - Google Search

Your position is logically falacious. The analogy doesn't work. The two things are not comparable.

I would prefer them dead at the border then alive and across the border, thank you very much. Gun turrets and a kill zone along the border.....works for me.

So you support the murder of people who pose you no threat.

How nice. How very conservative.

how do you know they dont pose a threat?

How do you know they do? Is it first shoot and ask questions later? Very nice.

Texas bans shooting immigrants from helicopters | The Raw Story

While announcing the new policy, Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steve McCraw insisted that the ban on aerial shootings had nothing to do with the October 2012 death of two Guatemalan immigrants, who were gunned down by troopers in helicopter while they were hiding in the back of a speeding pickup truck near La Joya.

Never mind Texasss wanting to secede ... The US should just throw them out of the Union.

But I'm sure the usual suspects will just love the thought of illegal immigration being a capital offense.

They were not immigrants they were illegal immigrants in the act of breaking a crime. Your source is misleading.
It is not a crime for which the punishment is death. Anyone who would shoot them for illegally entering the US would be breaking the law.

Never mind Texasss wanting to secede ... The US should just throw them out of the Union.

But I'm sure the usual suspects will just love the thought of illegal immigration being a capital offense.

They were not immigrants they were illegal immigrants in the act of breaking a crime. Your source is misleading.
It is not a crime for which the punishment is death. Anyone who would shoot them for illegally entering the US would be breaking the law.

Don't people who enter Mexico illegally get shot at?:confused:

I don' think so. Highly doubt it. I don't think any country does it. If you have proof that any country shoots people who are smuggling themselves across the border, please share it.

I don' think so. Highly doubt it. I don't think any country does it. If you have proof that any country shoots people who are smuggling themselves across the border, please share it.

Fair enough, however Mexicos laws are very stiff for people who enter that country illegally.

Under the Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony, punishable by up to two years in prison. Immigrants who are deported and attempt to re-enter can be imprisoned for 10 years. Visa violators can be sentenced to six-year terms. Mexicans who help illegal immigrants are considered criminals

Read more: Mexico's illegals laws tougher than Arizona's - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

While announcing the new policy, Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steve McCraw insisted that the ban on aerial shootings had nothing to do with the October 2012 death of two Guatemalan immigrants, who were gunned down by troopers in helicopter while they were hiding in the back of a speeding pickup truck near La Joya.

Crap! There goes my summer vacation! I bought a new AR, a new ice chest, camo and everything!

Forum List

Back