Prison warden and twin brother accused of fatally shooting migrant in Texas

The government refuses to protect the people............so now the people are left to defend themselves, their lands, their properties, and their families and friends.
Except none of that applied even remotely. Just a thrill killing..simple as that--but you and your ilk will make heroes out of these pieces of shit.

Typical

Or all the CHILD ENDANGERMENT that these invaders are doing by DRAGGING kids across deserts and THOUSANDS of miles without shelter, food, water, or medicine!!!

These are VILE and DESPICABLE INVADERS! They don't have ANY regard for human life, peoples property, or OUR LAWS.
Yeah, nothing says regard for human life like random murder eh?
You have no ethical conscience obviously.

Not my problem~

The victims are completely at fault for being there. Had they stayed home and not invaded another country they would be alive. Which is why we need thousands more.
Yep you can be judge jury and executioner. That should work out well. I blast you all I gotta do is say I thought you should not be there. Fun times. Looking forward to seeing you

Whoa, slow down man. They were just hunting. Who would have expected to find a bunch of people in the wild? You cant blame hunters if people arent wearing proper hunting gear that clearly identifies them as humans.

Well honestly I have to doubt a story about hunting from a pickup truck along a road. Unless they were just shooting at jack rabbits.

Well..that's their story anyway. Of course, leaving the scene, after exchanging profanity with the group BEFORE the shooting..might lead one to doubt their story~
Who shoots at game and leaves without checking to see if they got what they were aiming for?

But, of course, they did get what they were aiming for, right?
According to the testimony of illagals thats what happened. Why do you just assume they are the ones telling the truth?

Well honestly I have to doubt a story about hunting from a pickup truck along a road. Unless they were just shooting at jack rabbits.
According to the testimony of illegals. Why do you automatically assume they are the truth tellers in this situation, over your own citizens? Dont you find that odd?

It's flat, open landscape. You couldn't miss 13 people. This was just murder.... a lark.
How do you know it was murder? What are you basing that on? The testimony of illegals?

According to the testimony of illagals thats what happened. Why do you just assume they are the ones telling the truth?

Im just going off the assumption that the story IS true, but cant say one way or the other at this point. I just imagine that the failure of the federal government to do their job will create situations where citizens and illegals will have conflict at higher frequency.

Yep you can be judge jury and executioner. That should work out well. I blast you all I gotta do is say I thought you should not be there. Fun times. Looking forward to seeing you
It's like someone kicking in your door and rushing into your home. They should not be there. They get to be dead. Fun times.

Lol, not the same thing retard. But hey looking forward to seeing you walking somewhere retard. Boom.
If the government would legalize hunting at the border and sell licenses the invasive species would end.

There are plenty of landowners along the border that do not take advantage of no trespassing laws.

Prison warden eh? They charged manslaughter?? Sounds like straight murder to me--but he probably has connections.

A prison warden and his twin brother are charged with manslaughter after authorities say they opened fire on a group of migrants traveling along a Texas roadside, killing one person and wounding another.
The deadly violence unfolded Tuesday in Hudspeth County near Sierra Blanca, a small town in the Chihuahuan Desert located about 25 miles from the Mexican border. Thirteen migrants were collecting water from a reservoir in the region when a passing pickup truck sped by and then reversed back toward the group, authorities said.
Michael Sheppard, the warden at a private immigration detention center in Sierra Blanca, then exited his vehicle, “leaned on the hood of the vehicle and fired two shots from a firearm at the group,” according to an affidavit released on Friday.
“Did you get him?” the warden’s brother, Mark Sheppard, allegedly asked him.
Investigators said the brothers then drove away from the scene without confirming whether anyone was shot.
A man in the group died while a woman was injured in the gunfire. They were not identified.
Migrants later told authorities the men hurled profanities at them ahead of the attack. They were also able to provide a description of the shooter’s vehicle, leading officers to Michael Sheppard’s driveway. While he acknowledged the truck parked in front of his home belonged to him, Michael was otherwise “reluctant to speak,” according to the affidavit.
In a separate interview, Mark Sheppard initially denied visiting the area where the shooting occurred. He later confessed to being in the there, but only because he and his brother were searching for game.
“Mark Sheppard told us he used binoculars and saw a ‘black butt’ thinking it was a javelina,” according to the affidavit. That’s when his twin “exited the truck with a shotgun” and fired off a pair of shots.

The brothers, both 60, were arrested on Thursday and booked into the El Paso County Jail on manslaughter charges.
The Prison Warden is now qualified to be Mayor of NYC.

Forum List

Back