Texas bans shooting immigrants from helicopters

To bad they are banning it....

There is no need to shoot someone dead from a helicopter. Just because they may be illegal doesn't mean they deserve to die!

Even though many of them are toting backpacks full of drugs destined to kill Americans. I disagree. Any other civilized Nation would shoot people crossing its borders with illegal substances strapped to their backs, why should America be any different, or held to a different standard?

They were not immigrants they were illegal immigrants in the act of breaking a crime. Your source is misleading.
It is not a crime for which the punishment is death. Anyone who would shoot them for illegally entering the US would be breaking the law.

Don't people who enter Mexico illegally get shot at?:confused:

So it would seem: Family Security Matters
From the link: "Besides the news media's overall silence on illegal immigrants being terrorized, robbed and killed by Mexican authorities, the Obama Administration and US lawmakers are equally silent."

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT.

trespasser will be shot - Google Search:eusa_whistle:

Someone break into your home, you can legally shoot them. This country is my home.

Here in the Peoples Republic, if someone breaks into my home, I'm legally required to let them shoot me.

California is "victims rights" state, we have the right to be a victim - it's our only right....

So you support the murder of people who pose you no threat.

Murder?

Murder is the illegal killing of a human.

Remember, because the holy sacrament of abortion is the LEGAL killing of a human, it is not murder.

Same principle applies here.

How nice. How very conservative.

I have an idea, why don't you have them stay at your house, on your dime? You can pay their transport to Ireland or wherever it is you are...

Texas bans shooting immigrants from helicopters | The Raw Story

While announcing the new policy, Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steve McCraw insisted that the ban on aerial shootings had nothing to do with the October 2012 death of two Guatemalan immigrants, who were gunned down by troopers in helicopter while they were hiding in the back of a speeding pickup truck near La Joya.

Never mind Texasss wanting to secede ... The US should just throw them out of the Union.

But I'm sure the usual suspects will just love the thought of illegal immigration being a capital offense.

your thread title,( like your sanity) is a lie, or lets say questionable and no, I don't care what raw story called it. they didn't shoot at the illegals, according to a link sppting your slobbering partisan dishonesty....

And someone said anti-immigrant sentiment was something I was imagining. :lmao: I'll have to direct them to this thread.

Again you conveniently forget the "illegal" part.

It's patently dishonest to claim that opposition to illegal immigration is "anti-immigrant."

democrats support and promote illegal immigration as a means for more democrat votes.

Yippeeeee.
I'll start shooting at Americans in Indonesia...just in case they pose a threat.

Would that be fair?

Yes, and please do. Make it clear where Indonesia stands.

Do you get a lot of Americans crossing into Indonesia illegally?

Most Americans that go to Indonesia are tourists with alot of cash and they help that economy, and he knows that.

And someone said anti-immigrant sentiment was something I was imagining. :lmao: I'll have to direct them to this thread.

It's patently dishonest to claim that opposition to illegal immigration is "anti-immigrant."

democrats support and promote illegal immigration as a means for more democrat votes.

I hate it when people do that, when people complain about illegals nobody is talking about the refugee from Haiti or the guy from Korea who came here through all the legal channels.

Has the thread gone on long enough that we can be honest now?

Texas never had a "shoot on sight" policy, nor was that the case here.

We had a vehicle that crossed an international border and was fleeing law enforcement at speeds in excess of 80. As already pointed out, this is an area rife with cartel activity.

Was it necessary to shoot the driver? I don't know, neither does Dudley or Noomy. Was it REASONABLE to shoot the driver? Most definitely. If you crash an international border and are being chased by a dozen cop cars and a helicopter, fucking pull over.

Has the thread gone on long enough that we can be honest now?

Texas never had a "shoot on sight" policy, nor was that the case here.

We had a vehicle that crossed an international border and was fleeing law enforcement at speeds in excess of 80. As already pointed out, this is an area rife with cartel activity.

Was it necessary to shoot the driver? I don't know, neither does Dudley or Noomy. Was it REASONABLE to shoot the driver? Most definitely. If you crash an international border and are being chased by a dozen cop cars and a helicopter, fucking pull over.

Peoples attitudes about our border policy and about illegal immigration in general astound the fuck out of me. To most other countries what you said is common knowledge, but here its an alien concept.

I'll tell you what. Let's ask the NRA what they think about this issue. If they agree that we should give the federal government the right to ignore due process, trial by jury, and the rest of the Constitution, while simaltaniously giving them the legal authority to kill unarmed people without a trial on sight, who are allegededly committing the misdemenor of illegal entry into the uSA...well, then, I'll get on board too!

Last edited:
I'll tell you what. Let's ask the NRA what they think about this issue. If they agree that we should give the federal government the right to ignore due process, trial by jury, and the rest of the Constitution, while simaltaniously giving them the legal authority to kill unarmed people without a trial on sight, who are allegededly committing the misdemenor of illegal entry into the uSA...whell, then, I'll.... get on board too!

Look, you're a leftist - thus a lying cocksucker by nature.

But what you post is pure fiction with no relation to the case at all. The vehicle was in flight, the Law Enforcement agencies were in hot pursuit. They were guilty of felony evading arrest and assault on a peace officer by the chase. IF you lead police on a high speed chase, that alone is a felony and you will be charged with endangering the lives of the peace officers chasing you.

Texas bans shooting immigrants from helicopters | The Raw Story

While announcing the new policy, Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steve McCraw insisted that the ban on aerial shootings had nothing to do with the October 2012 death of two Guatemalan immigrants, who were gunned down by troopers in helicopter while they were hiding in the back of a speeding pickup truck near La Joya.

Never mind Texasss wanting to secede ... The US should just throw them out of the Union.

But I'm sure the usual suspects will just love the thought of illegal immigration being a capital offense.

now if texas was to secede and were able to make their own laws regarding immigration and protecting there borders, you can bet that avenue would be plugged up tight.

I did not forget the illegal part. In this country we have this thing called innocent until proven guilty.

Forum List

Back