Bloomdoggle – ‘Green’ Energy Company Paid Workers in Pesos

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Written By : Rick Jensen, February 24, 2013 @ Rightwingnews blog

What would you do to a couple of rich guys who brought workers in from Mexico illegally to work in their state of the art manufacturing plant and paid them only $2.66 an hour? What if they brought them in on a travel visa, not a work visa, making it illegal for them to work in this country? What if they paid them by direct deposit into a bank in Mexico, as opposed to an American bank subject to American regulators? Do you:

Read the rest of this disgusting story @ Bloomdoggle ? ?Green? Energy Company Paid Workers in Pesos | Right Wing News

I feel displaced from my own homeland because of this new political sense of “Empowerment”. Gays and illegal aliens get empowered; straight legal descendants of LEGAL Immigrants get disempowered. I stopped voting in the last 2 years, because it’s apparent that the American political system favors money and trivial popular sentiment, not what is GOOD for America, I wash my hands of this system. There has to be something better.

I feel displaced from my own homeland because of this new political sense of “Empowerment”. Gays and illegal aliens get empowered; straight legal descendants of LEGAL Immigrants get disempowered. I stopped voting in the last 2 years, because it’s apparent that the American political system favors money and trivial popular sentiment, not what is GOOD for America, I wash my hands of this system. There has to be something better.

If you're just going to bitch and moan about things and shirk your responsibilities as a citizen, then get the fuck out. Go find somewhere else to live.

Poor rw's. They SO persecuted. Every thread is more whining from the right - they're persecuted for being "christian", for being white and here, for being paid in teh coin of the realm where they work.

Christ. Stick a pacifier in it and SHUT UP.
20229_1

Poor rw's. They SO persecuted. Every thread is more whining from the right - they're persecuted for being "christian", for being white and here, for being paid in teh coin of the realm where they work.

Christ. Stick a pacifier in it and SHUT UP.

What the hell are you talking about? You didn't read a damn thing before posting, did you? So excited to make some dramatic lefty statement that you never stopped to think - to the extent that you can.

Written By : Rick Jensen, February 24, 2013 @ Rightwingnews blog

What would you do to a couple of rich guys who brought workers in from Mexico illegally to work in their state of the art manufacturing plant and paid them only $2.66 an hour? What if they brought them in on a travel visa, not a work visa, making it illegal for them to work in this country? What if they paid them by direct deposit into a bank in Mexico, as opposed to an American bank subject to American regulators? Do you:

Read the rest of this disgusting story @ Bloomdoggle ? ?Green? Energy Company Paid Workers in Pesos | Right Wing News

Why is that a problem now? For decades record companies have been bringing musicians in from other countries (mostly England) on travel visas, having them work for about 12 cents per album sold, then sending the money to bank accounts that may or may not be in the artists' home country, depending on whether or not the artist wanted a tax dodge.
Tech firms have been doing the same thing with scientists.
And there's that old line about some society dame flying in a French chef to cater her party.

This sort of thing is nothing new. It's quite widespread. Rich people can do that, so they did.

Forum List

Back