Texas bans shooting immigrants from helicopters

I did not forget the illegal part. In this country we have this thing called innocent until proven guilty.

BWAHAHAHA

Did Truthmatters hack Amy's account?

A truck crossed the border in the middle of the desert. Texas law enforcement gets on their tail and red lights them, they take off, pushing a flatbed over 80 on dirt roads.

Just what the fuck are you talking about?

To bad they are banning it....

There is no need to shoot someone dead from a helicopter. Just because they may be illegal doesn't mean they deserve to die!

Even though many of them are toting backpacks full of drugs destined to kill Americans. I disagree. Any other civilized Nation would shoot people crossing its borders with illegal substances strapped to their backs, why should America be any different, or held to a different standard?

Which "civilized" nations currently do what you suggest?

I did not forget the illegal part. In this country we have this thing called innocent until proven guilty.

BWAHAHAHA

A truck crossed the border in the middle of the desert. Texas law enforcement gets on their tail and red lights them, they take off, pushing a flatbed over 80 on dirt roads.

I'm talking about people in this thread advocating for the murder of suspected illegals. You know, people who have not been arrested, had a trial and found guilty of anything.

Shooting men women and children from the air, because you're fairly certain they aren't legal immigrants is one of the most insane ideas I've ever read on here, and there are people advocating for it!

I'm talking about people in this thread advocating for the murder of suspected illegals.

It was not "murder," and you know it.

Suspects in flight at high speed might just get shot.

You know, people who have not been arrested, had a trial and found guilty of anything.

So, if a suspect goes on a high speed chase, the cops are not allowed any response at all?

Can they at least call Dear Leader to kill them with a drone?

Shooting men women and children from the air, because you're fairly certain they aren't legal immigrants is one of the most insane ideas I've ever read on here, and there are people advocating for it!

They shot them from the air because they violated the border and refused to yield to attempts by law enforcement to stop them.

Your position is utter bullshit, and I think you know it. No matter how much you want to promote illegal immigration, this was a criminal situation.

BWAHAHAHA

I'm talking about people in this thread advocating for the murder of suspected illegals. You know, people who have not been arrested, had a trial and found guilty of anything.

They want to live here? Do the right thing otherwise be treated like a criminal.
In Charlotte they have had major problems with illegals that would get drunk and go out and cause a wreck that would kill innocent American citizens including women and children.

how do you know they dont pose a threat?[/COLOR]

Yippeeeee.
I'll start shooting at Americans in Indonesia...just in case they pose a threat.

Would that be fair?

You won't do anything of the sort because you know what would happen.

Why can't he shoot Americans? How does he know one of them isn't a rapist or a terrorist?
If you can shoot someone because you think they pose a threat, why can't we?

Oh wait. I forgot. Its okay for Americans to kill whomever they please, but not okay for anyone to kill precious Americans.

I get it. Carry on.

how do you know they dont pose a threat?[/COLOR]

Yippeeeee.
I'll start shooting at Americans in Indonesia...just in case they pose a threat.

Would that be fair?

Are the Americans in Indonesia running drugs, starting gangs and cartels, sucking your system dry from welfare moneys, driving drunk and raping young girls? if they are, by all means feel free to shoot them, but most Americans that do go to Indonesia are tourists with cash that help your economy and you know it. Shooting them hurts you more than anything.

It doesn't matter what they are doing, its what they MIGHT be doing, remember?

You guys are saying its okay to shoot Mexicans because they might pose a threat, well, how does one know if that American tourist doesn't pose a threat? Should probably assume he is dangerous and kill him before he hurts someone.

Fair is fair.

Yippeeeee.

Would that be fair?

Why can't he shoot Americans? .

Because if he does he knows he will die soon after. More to the real point, Americans in Indonesia are almost never there as illegal immigrants. Those that are should be persecuted according to Indonesian law.

Is it time for you to emote more now?

Why can't he shoot Americans? .

Because if he does he knows he will die soon after. More to the real point, Americans in Indonesia are almost never there as illegal immigrants. Those that are should be persecuted according to Indonesian law.

Is it time for you to emote more now?

Oh, so if he kills an American, believing that person to be a threat, Americans will get angry and kill him.
But if you guys kill illegal immigrants, its perfectly acceptable because they MUST pose a threat seeing they were in the country illegally.

Do you guys ever stop to listen to yourselves?

You guys are saying its okay to shoot Mexicans because they might pose a threat, .

I don't see anyone saying that. And not all illegal immigrants are Mexican, you bigot.

Okay, but are not many of them crossing the border from Mexico?

We do share a long border with Mexico. People from lots of countries enter the US over that border. Being Mexican does NOT equate to being an illegal alien, you bigot.

Okay, but are not many of them crossing the border from Mexico?

More ignorance.

The Southern border with Mexico is the entry point for a whole host of people. Guatemalans, Hondurans, Nicaraguans, Salvadorians, etc.

Mexico blames much of IT'S illegal immigration on the USA due to other countries using Mexico as a gateway to the USA.

It's not really entirely true, because despite early ignorant claims, Mexico is NOT third world, and offers a huge improvement over the lives they live in their native lands.

Oh, so if he kills an American, believing that person to be a threat, Americans will get angry and kill him.
But if you guys kill illegal immigrants, its perfectly acceptable because they MUST pose a threat seeing they were in the country illegally.

Do you guys ever stop to listen to yourselves?

Mexico is welcome to launch a military strike on the USA. Actually, I think that would solve a LOT of problems.

We should have annexed Mexico ages ago, so such an attack would be a prime opportunity.

I never said anything about killing illegal immigrants, but I notice in your example that you did NOT specify an American being in Indonesia illegally.

Are you stupid, dishonest, or both?

Texas bans shooting immigrants from helicopters | The Raw Story

While announcing the new policy, Texas Department of Public Safety Director Steve McCraw insisted that the ban on aerial shootings had nothing to do with the October 2012 death of two Guatemalan immigrants, who were gunned down by troopers in helicopter while they were hiding in the back of a speeding pickup truck near La Joya.

Never mind Texasss wanting to secede ... The US should just throw them out of the Union.

But I'm sure the usual suspects will just love the thought of illegal immigration being a capital offense.

Well, first, you posted this with a slant attempting to stir crap. Here is a NY times article explaining just a little why the poor fellows were shot-

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/28/u...trooper-in-helicopter-shot-at-truck.html?_r=0

LA JOYA, Tex. (AP) — A Texas state trooper who fired on a pickup truck from a helicopter during a deadly chase through the desert was trying to disable the vehicle and suspected that it was being used to smuggle drugs, the authorities said.

Now, it is a bad idea for cops to be shooting anyone from an air craft. That crap only works on the movies, but, in the same instance, cops on the border are the most hated, neglected and abused of any in the country. Its largely due to people of your type who are not really so much outraged by the act as just trying to get brownie points on message boards.

Sarah Palin does it for animals. Isn't that how Republicans view minorities? As animals?

Caught On Tape: Republican Says the Poor Breed Like Animals

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back