Fifty-seven percent of Mexican immigrants on welfare

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV

A report by the Center for Immigration Studies (Center for Immigration Studies | Low-immigration, Pro-immigrant) reveals some startling figures about welfare use by families headed by immigrants.

“In 2010, 36 percent of immigrant-headed households used at least one major welfare program (primarily food assistance and Medicaid) compared to 23 percent of native households,” summarizes the document which was published by the Center for Immigration Studies and examines a wide variety of topics relating to immigration. Click HERE to read the full report.
Fifty-seven percent of Mexican immigrants on welfare - Spokane Immigration | Examiner.com

This will triple after Comp. Immig. Reform Amnesty.

That's why they're brought here: The overload and crash the system. So it can ebe replaced with: More Gov't Control.

Problem. Reaction. Solution.

The American Gov't is Completely Corrupt and you people who are just waving the flag and thanking the troops doesn't make it any less so.

A report by the Center for Immigration Studies (Center for Immigration Studies | Low-immigration, Pro-immigrant) reveals some startling figures about welfare use by families headed by immigrants.

“In 2010, 36 percent of immigrant-headed households used at least one major welfare program (primarily food assistance and Medicaid) compared to 23 percent of native households,” summarizes the document which was published by the Center for Immigration Studies and examines a wide variety of topics relating to immigration. Click HERE to read the full report.
Fifty-seven percent of Mexican immigrants on welfare - Spokane Immigration | Examiner.com

This comes from illegal immigration. Legal immigrants are required to have sponsors guaranteeing they will not be going on welfare for x number of years.

The people that are doing this are not "immigrants", they don't want to be Americans, they don't want to speak English and most don't even plan on living here permanently. They just want the cash to send back to their home countries.

That's why they're brought here: The overload and crash the system. So it can ebe replaced with: More Gov't Control.

The American Gov't is Completely Corrupt and you people who are just waving the flag and thanking the troops doesn't make it any less so.

How does supporting a soldier make the government more corrupt? Most of these kids that enlist, or are about to enlist, haven't a clue as to what the government as a whole is up to. It's not until they finish basic training and are deployed do they realize just what it is they got theirselves into...by then it's too late. They made a commitment to serve their country. I am NOT going to EVER turn my back on any of my family that have fought in senseless wars...these men and women are NOT the Gov. They are individuals who chose to be soldiers...no matter their mentality going into it.
My heart will ALWAYS be with the soldiers...no matter what I may think of our Gov. and it's manipulative tactics to get what it wants.
So, if my thanking a soldier means I am helping gov. curruptness, then so be it. My heart to the Troops. Not just as a whole but to each and every individual who has served and is serving and will be serving.

Last edited:

How does supporting a soldier make the government more corrupt? Most of these kids that enlist, or are about to enlist, haven't a clue as to what the government as a whole is up to. It's not until they finish basic training and are deployed do they realize just what it is they got theirselves into...by then it's too late. They made a commitment to serve their country. I am NOT going to EVER turn my back on any of my family that have fought in senseless wars...these men and women are NOT the Gov. They are individuals who chose to be soldiers...no matter their mentality going into it.
My heart will ALWAYS be with the soldiers...no matter what I may think of our Gov. and it's manipulative tactics to get what it wants.
So, if my thanking a soldier means I am helping gov. curruptness, then so be it. My heart to the Troops. Not just as a whole but to each and every individual who has served and is serving and will be serving.

:clap2::clap2:

The people that are doing this are not "immigrants", they don't want to be Americans, they don't want to speak English and most don't even plan on living here permanently. They just want the cash to send back to their home countries.

Should be a 25% percent tax on all monies crossing the border in this fashion.
Then when they get busted for tax evasion you can add it to the list of laws they've already broken making it easier to deport them.

You voted for this. Stop complaining.

Her sources are completely biased. It's mostly LEGAL inner city whites, blacks and hispanics that receive welfare benefits...the illegal count is condensed in areas such as California, Texas, New Mexico, and other sourrounding southern states with NYC being the exception, NOT the entire nation.

Her sources are completely biased. It's mostly LEGAL inner city whites, blacks and hispanics that receive welfare benefits...the illegal count is condensed in areas such as California, Texas, New Mexico, and other sourrounding southern states with NYC being the exception, NOT the entire nation.

I live near Seattle and we have a lot of illegals here, including but not limited to: Hispanics, Russians and Koreans.

Come on, againsheila, waiting for your solid evidence.

You do know that illegals come in all races, don't you?

From the link in the OP:

This comprehensive study suggests there are approximately 40 million immigrants in the United States of which more than a 25 percent of that number, and the largest overall group, originate from Mexico. The study estimates that approximately 28 percent of immigrants, or just over 11 million, are within the United States illegally. The study also suggests that nearly 50 percent of those immigrants originating from Mexico and Central America are here illegally.

I live near Seattle and we have a lot of illegals here, including but not limited to: Hispanics, Russians and Koreans.

Stop the claptrap and give us the solid evidence.

Yeah, ask all those illegal immigrants to line up, get fingerprinted and sign an oath that they are here illegally.

:slap:

I do not know what you are looking for so I can't give it to you.

But why do you suppose your party favors illegal immigration?

Forum List

Back