Terrorist?... No, he was a "Rogue Cop"...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Three Americans Slain at CURE Hospital in Kabul - NBC News

KABUL, Afghanistan - A rogue cop shot and killed at least three Americans at a children's hospital in the Afghan capital on Thursday, officials said.

So I am reading into it without all the Facts, right?...

Then why this later in the story?...

There was no immediate claim of responsibility for Thursday's attack.

They simply don't blame Terrorists for Terror anymore do they?...

I guess it could have been worse, they could have opted for their favorite "gunman" label. Funny, I didn't read "knifeman" the other day when that stabbing happened.

Mass Stabbing Suspect Alex Hribal's Mental State To Be Evaluated

:)

peace...

KABUL, Afghanistan - A rogue cop shot and killed at least three Americans at a children's hospital in the Afghan capital on Thursday, officials said.

I guess it could have been worse, they could have opted for their favorite "gunman" label. Funny, I didn't read "knifeman" the other day when that stabbing happened.

peace...

The whole use of the word "terror" to simply mean baddie muslim is a pretty lazy way of viewing the world. If the Talaban was behind these deaths they'd be happy to say so so until they do he has to be classified as a rogue cop.
Of the couple of people I know in the military over there they reckon that giving Afghans weapons is a terrible idea as they can come out shooting if they think their honor has been offended. Terrorism needs a terrorist and you can't just assume there is one because it makes the world fit better to your viewpoint.

peace...

The whole use of the word "terror" to simply mean baddie muslim is a pretty lazy way of viewing the world. If the Talaban was behind these deaths they'd be happy to say so so until they do he has to be classified as a rogue cop.
Of the couple of people I know in the military over there they reckon that giving Afghans weapons is a terrible idea as they can come out shooting if they think their honor has been offended. Terrorism needs a terrorist and you can't just assume there is one because it makes the world fit better to your viewpoint.

They won't Headline it as such even if they verify for certain that it was a planned Terrorist Attack... But if it's even Suspected that an Abortion Clinic Bomb was the Product of a White Christian Male, they will have "reports" of the Turner Diaries being found in his House next the Bible that was open to Leviticus within hours of the Event.

peace...

peace...

They won't Headline it as such even if they verify for certain that it was a planned Terrorist Attack... But if it's even Suspected that an Abortion Clinic Bomb was the Product of a White Christian Male, they will have "reports" of the Turner Diaries being found in his House next the Bible that was open to Leviticus within hours of the Event.

peace...

Who are "they", because for me "they" is an even lazier term than "terror" and everybody on both sides of the political spectrum use it

peace...

Who are "they", because for me "they" is an even lazier term than "terror" and everybody on both sides of the political spectrum use it

You call it lazy... I call it ABC/CBS/NBC/AP/NPR/HUFFPO/CNN etc., etc., etc...

If the Ft. Hood Shooter was Screaming "Jesus is Good", my bet is that THEY would have called that "Christian Terrorism"...

Instead THEY did not...

Same as the Beltway Sniper... A Muslim Pedo with his Boy Toy and none of that was the story.

Far too many Muslims on this Planet involved in Terrorism and far too many LIBERALS not wanting to be Honest about it.

peace...

peace...

You call it lazy... I call it ABC/CBS/NBC/AP/NPR/HUFFPO/CNN etc., etc., etc...

If the Ft. Hood Shooter was Screaming "Jesus is Good", my bet is that THEY would have called that "Christian Terrorism"...

Instead THEY did not...

Same as the Beltway Sniper... A Muslim Pedo with his Boy Toy and none of that was the story.

Far too many Muslims on this Planet involved in Terrorism and far too many LIBERALS not wanting to be Honest about it.

peace...

Then say that dude, steer well clear of referring to people as "they" and "them" and call out the people you make your points about.

The word "They" implies some sort of conspiracy and by using it you start to sound like a someone who theorises about conspiracy and it detracts from your argument.

You mean ABC/CBS/NBC/AP/NPR/HUFFPO/CNN then say ABC/CBS/NBC/AP/NPR/HUFFPO/CNN because otherwise you sould like a conspiracy theorist instead of a perfectly rational person who has noticed that these 7 international news networks have a shadowy secret agenda that they hide to brainwash the masses.

Forum List

Back