Loser Mayor of London Insults America While British Citizens are stabbed by Islamic Radicals

. I do not care about knife crime in London..

Yet you are all over this thread.

It's funny how that works, isn't it?
Indeed..funny. How one can snip a small portion of a post..and attempt to make some inane point--that resonates with his cronies..while not contributing anything at all intelligent to the conversation. Funny.

Only a fool would think that this thread is really about knife crime at all. But..nuance is not your friend, is it?

Yes..funny..in a head-shaking..pathetic sort of way. What you are laughing at..and what I am laughing at..are so very, very different.

Indeed..funny. How one can snip a small portion of a post..and attempt to make some inane point--that resonates with his cronies..while not contributing anything at all intelligent to the conversation. Funny.

Only a fool would think that this thread is really about knife crime at all. But..nuance is not your friend, is it?

Yes..funny..in a head-shaking..pathetic sort of way. What you are laughing at..and what I am laughing at..are so very, very different.

You support the mass importation of those who have no interest in assimilating into the culture involved and you are too stupid to even know why. All you know is that you are expected to support them.

You have no understanding of Islam, you don't know the patterns involved when it starts to spread through the lands being invaded, you are too ignorant to realize Islam is a supremacist ideology inimical to every liberal ideal and you are too much of an arrogant poseur to ever allow any knowledge into that little pea brain of yours.

All you know is that you have been trained to view opposition to Islamic aggression as some sort of ism and that all the other ignorant kids you know think the same.

You support the mass importation of those who have no interest in assimilating into the culture involved and you are too stupid to even know why. All you know is that you are expected to support them.

You have no understanding of Islam, you don't know the patterns involved when it starts to spread through the lands being invaded, you are too ignorant to realize Islam is a supremacist ideology inimical to every liberal ideal and you are too much of an arrogant poseur to ever allow any knowledge into that little pea brain of yours.

All you know is that you have been trained to view opposition to Islamic aggression as some sort of ism and that all the other ignorant kids you know think the same.
ARE you stupid? Or just, i dunno....so lost in your projections that you do not even know who you are addressing?

Show me..anywhere--where I supported the mass importations of anyone? Good luck with that one! I support legal immigration without any religious litmus test..while I also support an equally rigorous vetting process for ALL immigrants..no matter their country of origin. I'm totally against all illegal immigration...and if..if..it were seriously--as in, the Congress was voting on it---proposed to import anyone wholesale..I'd be against it. The numbers that have been accepted via the refugee programs in this country are still so small..that I really don't give a shit..yet.

I note that you seem to be convinced that I'm a liberal..as though that just has to be true..for you to be in opposition to me. Better you hate me because you are stupid..and damn proud of it--and I am not. That will do for a reason, right? I don't HAVE to be a liberal--for you to get all geed up! The utter length and breadth of your assumptions...without any supporting input from me..is nothing short of astounding. In short..you are a fool.

As far as what I know about Islam...well..I doubt that it is even relevant. I do know that Crusaders are as dangerous as Jihadists--both are terminally ill with the God madness--They are the real enemy--along with factionalists that would tear this country apart...in the name of 'saving;' it.

BTW...I'm issue driven..and a proud..if unhappy.. fiscal conservative. Caring Conservatism..ring a bell?

A forensic examination of your post says more about you than you probably would be comfortable with.

ARE you stupid? Or just, i dunno....so lost in your projections that you do not even know who you are addressing?

Show me..anywhere--where I supported the mass importations of anyone? Good luck with that one! I support legal immigration without any religious litmus test..while I also support an equally rigorous vetting process for ALL immigrants..no matter their country of origin. I'm totally against all illegal immigration...and if..if..it were seriously--as in, the Congress was voting on it---proposed to import anyone wholesale..I'd be against it. The numbers that have been accepted via the refugee programs in this country are still so small..that I really don't give a shit..yet.

I note that you seem to be convinced that I'm a liberal..as though that just has to be true..for you to be in opposition to me. Better you hate me because you are stupid..and damn proud of it--and I am not. That will do for a reason, right? I don't HAVE to be a liberal--for you to get all geed up! The utter length and breadth of your assumptions...without any supporting input from me..is nothing short of astounding. In short..you are a fool.

As far as what I know about Islam...well..I doubt that it is even relevant. I do know that Crusaders are as dangerous as Jihadists--both are terminally ill with the God madness--They are the real enemy--along with factionalists that would tear this country apart...in the name of 'saving;' it.

BTW...I'm issue driven..and a proud..if unhappy.. fiscal conservative. Caring Conservatism..ring a bell?

A forensic examination of your post says more about you than you probably would be comfortable with.

The only thing I need to know about you is that you started slinging shit as soon as you entered this thread, that you are manifestly ignorant and you seem to think that all your bluster makes you important.

It doesn't and you aren't.

The only thing I need to know about you is that you started slinging shit as soon as you entered this thread, that you are manifestly ignorant and you seem to think that all your bluster makes you important.

It doesn't and you aren't.
ROTFLMFAO! Nice comeback..way to address the issues raised---
iu

So, the bottom line is this : we have a very primitive, backwards culture invading an advanced culture and refusing to adopt the ways of the advanced culture. It is spreading incredibly fast and is starting to assert it's dominance.

What REASON do any of the knuckleheads here have for supporting and defending it like they do? Comparing this situation to situations in other countries is a tu quoque fallacy (look it up, kids). This is about the totalitarian ideology called Islam asserting its dominance upon the British.

We have two cultures in collision, one extremely primitive and one advanced. WHY an in WHAT REASON do you have for supporting and defending the primitive culture over an advanced culture similar to your own?

I mean, other than the fact that you are a case of arrested development forever stuck in a state of adolescent rage and so you hate everything around you.

As soon as Brexit is a done deal, The UK needs to deport all of the Refugees that THE EU forced them to take in, or their country will be overflowing with blood.

Knifing crimes continue to plague The British People who were overwhelmingly peaceful in comparison to the Jihadi Refugees that were forced upon them.

Britain's 'pervasive horror of knife crime' reaches record for number of stabbing homicides

LONDON – A boy, 7, threatens to "knife" a pregnant school teacher. Two high school students from opposite ends of the country, both 17, die in violent stabbings hours apart. After five separate knife attacks over four days in one area of Britain’s capital city, a 45-year-old woman's spinal cord is severed, leaving her paralyzed.

Knife-related homicides took 285 lives in England and Wales from March 2017 to March 2018 – a record since data collection began in 1946. The data from the Office for National Statistics doesn't include Northern Ireland and Scotland.

The "pervasive horror of knife crime" must end, said Charles, prince of Wales, in his Easter message.

"It's getting worse, and I don't believe we've reached the peak," said Caroline Shearer, whose son Jay was fatally stabbed in 2012 at age 17.

Shearer runs Only Cowards Carry, an organization that teaches school kids about the grim physical realities of knife crime, from organ failure to macabre forensics, as part of an effort to prevent others from dying in similar circumstances.

London's murder rate briefly tops New York City's

Campaigners and academics have different explanations for what has caused the increase in knife crime when, official data shows, violent crime in Britain overall has fallen by about a quarter since 2013.

recorded by police on Britain's streets involving knives or sharp instruments is increasing – to 40,829 last year, a rise of 6 percent.

At least 40 people have been fatally stabbed in Britain in 2019. They came from all kinds of backgrounds, and at least 10 were teenagers, although the majority of homicide victims were from the 18- to 24-year-old group. Males are most affected.

Jodie Chesney was an enthusiastic Explorer Scout. Yousef Makki wanted to be a surgeon. The two 17-year-olds were stabbed to death on the same weekend in different parts of England.

there were 32.

After a mass shooting at a school in 1996, Britain pursued legislative bans on assault rifles and handguns and tightened background checks for other types of firearms.

As soon as Brexit is a done deal, The UK needs to deport all of the Refugees that THE EU forced them to take in, or their country will be overflowing with blood.

Knifing crimes continue to plague The British People who were overwhelmingly peaceful in comparison to the Jihadi Refugees that were forced upon them.

Britain's 'pervasive horror of knife crime' reaches record for number of stabbing homicides

LONDON – A boy, 7, threatens to "knife" a pregnant school teacher. Two high school students from opposite ends of the country, both 17, die in violent stabbings hours apart. After five separate knife attacks over four days in one area of Britain’s capital city, a 45-year-old woman's spinal cord is severed, leaving her paralyzed.

Knife-related homicides took 285 lives in England and Wales from March 2017 to March 2018 – a record since data collection began in 1946. The data from the Office for National Statistics doesn't include Northern Ireland and Scotland.

The "pervasive horror of knife crime" must end, said Charles, prince of Wales, in his Easter message.

"It's getting worse, and I don't believe we've reached the peak," said Caroline Shearer, whose son Jay was fatally stabbed in 2012 at age 17.

Shearer runs Only Cowards Carry, an organization that teaches school kids about the grim physical realities of knife crime, from organ failure to macabre forensics, as part of an effort to prevent others from dying in similar circumstances.

Campaigners and academics have different explanations for what has caused the increase in knife crime when, official data shows, violent crime in Britain overall has fallen by about a quarter since 2013.

recorded by police on Britain's streets involving knives or sharp instruments is increasing – to 40,829 last year, a rise of 6 percent.

At least 40 people have been fatally stabbed in Britain in 2019. They came from all kinds of backgrounds, and at least 10 were teenagers, although the majority of homicide victims were from the 18- to 24-year-old group. Males are most affected.

Jodie Chesney was an enthusiastic Explorer Scout. Yousef Makki wanted to be a surgeon. The two 17-year-olds were stabbed to death on the same weekend in different parts of England.

there were 32.

After a mass shooting at a school in 1996, Britain pursued legislative bans on assault rifles and handguns and tightened background checks for other types of firearms.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

there were 32.

Do you have any idea...any idea at all--of how long people have been stabbing each other in England? Take a read of some English history....LOL!

It's their problem, not ours..and, IMO, it doesn't mean much in the US. Our culture is different..surprised you didn't know that. We're inclusive, for the most part

The British are in the process of throwing the baby out with the bathwater...let's not do the same.

there were 32.

Do you have any idea...any idea at all--of how long people have been stabbing each other in England? Take a read of some English history....LOL!

It's their problem, not ours..and, IMO, it doesn't mean much in the US. Our culture is different..surprised you didn't know that. We're inclusive, for the most part

The British are in the process of throwing the baby out with the bathwater...let's not do the same.
Depends where the baby came from-if it is illegal...

Forum List

Back