The UK’s in for a rough ride after Brexit
Political instability often leads to increased crime.

Yep. That and the brutal austerity being imposed by our current government. It's being made clear to the citizens of the country, their lives have no value.

If your government valued your lives, they would not be destroying your very culture by importing insane numbers of knuckle dragging troglodytes out to destroy you.

As expected, an appearance from our resident ISIS sympathizer.
You never fail to disappoint in that respect.

EU Membership is nothing but a Trojan Horse for Tyranny and The Usurpation of a Country's National Sovereignty.
I guess you’re totally clueless as to why the EU was created. A proud ignorant, you are. You have also never done a single thing to combat ISIS, so your comment about that is as retarded as you are.
You have no idea who I am. I am a veteran I will tell you that.

Importing people who already hate you and who do not love the idea of your country, who refuse to participate in American Culture and Values, and who only are here for The Free Food, Free Housing, Free Education, & Free Medical Care, is The Equivalent of asking for The Following:

A vet? So you're one of the people who went to the terrorise the middle east helped to create the hate you rant about?
Don't blame a veteran, he was serving his country. Blame the country

That depends whether or not the vet is blaming the people he/she bombed for daring to object to being bombed.

Yep. That and the brutal austerity being imposed by our current government. It's being made clear to the citizens of the country, their lives have no value.

If your government valued your lives, they would not be destroying your very culture by importing insane numbers of knuckle dragging troglodytes out to destroy you.

I'm trying to think of a time in history, when any government valued it's citizens. The government causes more damage to it's citizens than any other factor you can mention.

As expected, an appearance from our resident ISIS sympathizer.
You never fail to disappoint in that respect.

EU Membership is nothing but a Trojan Horse for Tyranny and The Usurpation of a Country's National Sovereignty.
I guess you’re totally clueless as to why the EU was created. A proud ignorant, you are. You have also never done a single thing to combat ISIS, so your comment about that is as retarded as you are.

Importing people who already hate you and who do not love the idea of your country, who refuse to participate in American Culture and Values, and who only are here for The Free Food, Free Housing, Free Education, & Free Medical Care, is The Equivalent of asking for The Following:

A vet? So you're one of the people who went to the terrorise the middle east helped to create the hate you rant about?

That depends whether or not the vet is blaming the people he/she bombed for daring to object to being bombed.
Seems you already made that decision about him, right? You have no facts, but who needs stinkin' facts. :rolleyes-41:

I'm trying to think of a time in history, when any government valued it's citizens. The government causes more damage to it's citizens than any other factor you can mention.
Yeah. O.k, sure.

And on this particular case, the damage is Bing caused by the mass importation of those who want to change your culture to theirs.

Are you ready for a return to the dark ages, son. That is what you will be getting when Islam takes over Britain.

Seems you already made that decision about him, right? You have no facts, but who needs stinkin' facts. :rolleyes-41:

Do you understand the purpose of a question mark in grammer?

Yeah. O.k, sure.

And on this particular case, the damage is Bing caused by the mass importation of those who want to change your culture to theirs.

Are you ready for a return to the dark ages, son. That is what you will be getting when Islam takes over Britain.

That fact is we stirred up the hornets nest, now we whine about being stung. Over a million people have been murdered in the M.E. by the west, no where near as many westerners have been murdered by people from these countries. Not westerners invading their the M.E. or westerners at home.

How can anyone realistically expect to go into a country and drop bombs on people, devastating their countries, murdering their friends and family and them not expect a hostile response? Seriously are you surprised that they (just like yourself) object to their lives being destroyed or taken away from them?

Question mark? Hell, not much of a question as you were condemning the person.
More of a projection than anything, but whatever, dude/dudette.

Last edited:

Yeah. O.k, sure.

That fact is we stirred up the hornets nest, now we whine about being stung. Over a million people have been murdered in the M.E. by the west, no where near as many westerners have been murdered by people from these countries. Not westerners invading their the M.E. or westerners at home.

How can anyone realistically expect to go into a country and drop bombs on people, devastating their countries, murdering their friends and family and them not expect a hostile response? Seriously are you surprised that they (just like yourself) object to their lives being destroyed or taken away from them?
It's what you get when you no longer have any borders, the countries in the EU really screwed themselves.

Question mark? Hell, not much of a question as you were condemning the person.
More of a projection than anything, but whatever, dude/dudette.

Your getting ticked of about your own thoughts here, not mine.

The questions were asked, the person asked had the option of confirming or denying if they fit the description. Indeed they had the option of simply not answering. The question remains and my opinion remains. Those bombing are in no position to complain about the obvious consequences of their actions. The poster is is in a postion to include or exclude themselves from that number.

Yeah. O.k, sure.

It's what you get when you no longer have any borders, the countries in the EU really screwed themselves.

It's what you get when you create millions of refugees by destroying their homelands.

Yeah. O.k, sure.

It's what you get when you create millions of refugees by destroying their homelands.
No, it's what the EU gets when they created a border less union.

A friend of mine...reminded me of Norm from Cheers, he worked in an Emergency room. Used to tell me there were always far more stabbing than shootings on average. Never was he pro gun, however. But hinted at it. Knives Vs GUNS: my grannie used to put butter on toast with a knife. My grandfather might have hunted rabbits with a gun. It doesn't excuse abuse of either now...

Yeah. O.k, sure.

This heavy influx has only happened since we started bombing the M.E.

Gadaffi warned the west that Libya was essentially a gate keeper between the west and mass migration. When they murdered him and decimated the country, they also decimated the order he maintained in that part of the world.

Couple that with the bombing of several countries in the region, WE created the refugees.

Yeah. O.k, sure.

Gadaffi warned the west that Libya was essentially a gate keeper between the west and mass migration. When they murdered him and decimated the country, they also decimated the order he maintained in that part of the world.

Couple that with the bombing of several countries in the region, WE created the refugees.
It's okay, the Europeans just need to assimilate to Sharia laws. If you live there, enjoy your new paradise.

Our violence problem is largely inner city black on black crime but none of the politicians want to address that. We have more cities with ghettos than any other country. Its pretty obvious where the problem lies and it's not law abiding gun owners.
Sure inner city violence is a problem and has been for decades. Unfortunately it’s to be expected and the guns they acquire are probably sourced in a similar fashion across the board. Ok that’s sorted...I’m pretty sure most people on this board couldn’t care less what happens to inner city folks and probably would call the deaths a “ good riddance” The other side of the debate takes place in schools and court houses and businesses and churches and on and on and on; some kid, disgruntled worker, jealous lover. Grab a gun and start killing people and more than likely acquired from a legitimate source. What is the solution to curb these shooting sprees? The inner-city shit is, in my opinion an entirely different creature. I believe there need to be checks and balances much like you have in ownership of an automobile.

Violence in America in certain areas is escalating. Places like Chicago, Maryland and areas all across America where just a few decades ago, were safe, are increasingly becoming War Zones.

But unlike The UK, who is in a very desperate situation, and who primarily is leaving The UK because of Forced EU Immigration to The British ISLE, America can do something about it, before it is too late.

Great Britain is on the verge of descending in to a dark Hell that not even Nazi Germany could place them in. They are in a war, and stabbings, and all manner of violence and crime are at an epidemic level there not seen since World War II.

Don't tell me that Forced Mass Immigration foisted upon The UK by EU Mandate is not Warfare Waged Upon the UK. And don't tell me we can't stop the same here.

Police chief declares British knife crime a 'national emergency' after string of deadly stabbings in London and Birmingham

BRITAIN'S knife crime epidemic has become a "national emergency", a police chief has warned.

West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner David Jamieson begged Home Secretary Sajid Javid for special powers after three Birmingham teens were killed in less than a fortnight.

Hazrat Umar, 17, was killed in Bordesley Green on Monday, while Abdullah Muhammad, 16, died in Small Heath last week.

Seven days earlier Sidali Mohamed, 16, was stabbed outside a college in Highgate.

The attacks were among 269 knife attacks recorded so far this year in the West Midlands.

Mr Jamieson said: "I would ask the Home Secretary now, to give a special grant here in the West Midlands to help the Chief Constable and his staff actually tackle what is a serious outbreak of violence we've seen here in Birmingham and other parts of the West Midlands.

"Many of the children who are getting involved in these crimes have been excluded from their school.

"This is a national emergency, and we must do something about that exclusion of children because those children are on almost an immediate path into crime and into violence."

"Certainly we've got a very high level of knife crime here, there's no escaping that - and they've got a real problem in parts of London."

Knife crime epidemic sees 54% rise in young stabbing injuries in 5 years - CNN

UK children have highest risk of being stabbed on way home from school - CNN

London murders are symptom of knife crime ‘epidemic’ that shows no sign of ending in UK

United Kingdom knife crime growing to epidemic levels

Knife crime is an epidemic. Do we care enough to look for a cure? | Sarah Jones

Fatal stabbings reach the highest level since the Second World War

Stabbings coming to America? lol. Reminds me of this Bill Hicks skit.

It's okay, the Europeans just need to assimilate to Sharia laws. If you live there, enjoy your new paradise.

I don't wish to be ruled by any religion, regardless of which one. However my personal wishes have no impact on the facts. The facts are WE created the refugees WE complain about. I cannot understand why people in the west are suprised that bombing people creates both refugees and a state of anger within the people we bomb. Would you not have a negative response to people murdering those you know and destroying your life in the process? Would you just sit in the bombing zone and wait for the one with your name on it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back