Loser Mayor of London Insults America While British Citizens are stabbed by Islamic Radicals

The Idiot Jihadist Mayor of London is turning London in to a 3rd world shit hole with his liberal Jihadist Immigrant Coddling Policies.

As British Citizens are getting butchered in the streets, women gang raped for daring to wear Western Clothing in The UK, this steaming pile of incompetence dares to call The President of The United States a threat to his Globalist Dystopia?

What he is concerned about is the tide turning against The Dar Al Islam or Muslim Subjugation of Western Countries and the forced implementation of Sharia Law being scaled back.

Violence in America in certain areas is escalating. Places like Chicago, Maryland and areas all across America where just a few decades ago, were safe, are increasingly becoming War Zones.

But unlike The UK, who is in a very desperate situation, and who primarily is leaving The UK because of Forced EU Immigration to The British ISLE, America can do something about it, before it is too late.

Great Britain is on the verge of descending in to a dark Hell that not even Nazi Germany could place them in. They are in a war, and stabbings, and all manner of violence and crime are at an epidemic level there not seen since World War II.

Don't tell me that Forced Mass Immigration foisted upon The UK by EU Mandate is not Warfare Waged Upon the UK. And don't tell me we can't stop the same here.

Police chief declares British knife crime a 'national emergency' after string of deadly stabbings in London and Birmingham

BRITAIN'S knife crime epidemic has become a "national emergency", a police chief has warned.

West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner David Jamieson begged Home Secretary Sajid Javid for special powers after three Birmingham teens were killed in less than a fortnight.

Hazrat Umar, 17, was killed in Bordesley Green on Monday, while Abdullah Muhammad, 16, died in Small Heath last week.

Seven days earlier Sidali Mohamed, 16, was stabbed outside a college in Highgate.

The attacks were among 269 knife attacks recorded so far this year in the West Midlands.

"Many of the children who are getting involved in these crimes have been excluded from their school.

"This is a national emergency, and we must do something about that exclusion of children because those children are on almost an immediate path into crime and into violence."

"Certainly we've got a very high level of knife crime here, there's no escaping that - and they've got a real problem in parts of London."

Knife crime epidemic sees 54% rise in young stabbing injuries in 5 years - CNN

UK children have highest risk of being stabbed on way home from school - CNN

London murders are symptom of knife crime ‘epidemic’ that shows no sign of ending in UK

United Kingdom knife crime growing to epidemic levels

Knife crime is an epidemic. Do we care enough to look for a cure? | Sarah Jones

Fatal stabbings reach the highest level since the Second World War
He insulted Trump..not the same thing at all. Since Trump is free with insults and name calling, you have to expect that others will respond in kind. As for your litany of stats..there is not a city in the world that I could not cobble up a laundry list of crime and despair from..if i so chose to. Knifing eh? It is an interesting answer to the question of gun control..apparently humans will find a way to be violent no matter the means.

I applaud your use of dramatic rhetoric as I laugh at the absurdity of your position. I do not care about knife crime in London..Hell, I do not care about gun crime in Chicago. These things that you tin-foil hat types conjure up to bolster your various positions totally miss the mark..with me anyway. Black/White---Islam/Christian are red herring issues..IMO.

Now if you wish to talk about the incredible debt that we are saddling our posterity with..that concerns me. If you wish to debate the incredible 'dumbing down' of America and the rising anti-intellectual bias that is creeping into the main-stream..that concerns me. Perhaps you'd like to address the false historical narratives that both sides of our cultural divide are attempting to replace reality with?
No? Of course not..as you help perpetuate this every day. Just look to you 'sig' for the proof..a lie right in front of us all..steaming in the sun.

BTW..Chicago was never all that 'safe'....most cities are not, you know.

Khan insulted all Americans with his little speech. He claimed we were rolling back progress and denying women their rights.

He claimed that all men and boys should be feminists. Of course a Muslim infiltrator would preach this to Westerners, hoping we don’t make men out of boys anymore and we’d all roll over to let Muslims rape and pillage our nations.

He really is a piece of shit to make such a video to insult Americans. Brits should be ashamed.

The Idiot Jihadist Mayor of London is turning London in to a 3rd world shit hole with his liberal Jihadist Immigrant Coddling Policies.

As British Citizens are getting butchered in the streets, women gang raped for daring to wear Western Clothing in The UK, this steaming pile of incompetence dares to call The President of The United States a threat to his Globalist Dystopia?

What he is concerned about is the tide turning against The Dar Al Islam or Muslim Subjugation of Western Countries and the forced implementation of Sharia Law being scaled back.

Violence in America in certain areas is escalating. Places like Chicago, Maryland and areas all across America where just a few decades ago, were safe, are increasingly becoming War Zones.

But unlike The UK, who is in a very desperate situation, and who primarily is leaving The UK because of Forced EU Immigration to The British ISLE, America can do something about it, before it is too late.

Great Britain is on the verge of descending in to a dark Hell that not even Nazi Germany could place them in. They are in a war, and stabbings, and all manner of violence and crime are at an epidemic level there not seen since World War II.

Don't tell me that Forced Mass Immigration foisted upon The UK by EU Mandate is not Warfare Waged Upon the UK. And don't tell me we can't stop the same here.

Police chief declares British knife crime a 'national emergency' after string of deadly stabbings in London and Birmingham

BRITAIN'S knife crime epidemic has become a "national emergency", a police chief has warned.

West Midlands Police and Crime Commissioner David Jamieson begged Home Secretary Sajid Javid for special powers after three Birmingham teens were killed in less than a fortnight.

Hazrat Umar, 17, was killed in Bordesley Green on Monday, while Abdullah Muhammad, 16, died in Small Heath last week.

Seven days earlier Sidali Mohamed, 16, was stabbed outside a college in Highgate.

The attacks were among 269 knife attacks recorded so far this year in the West Midlands.

"Many of the children who are getting involved in these crimes have been excluded from their school.

"This is a national emergency, and we must do something about that exclusion of children because those children are on almost an immediate path into crime and into violence."

"Certainly we've got a very high level of knife crime here, there's no escaping that - and they've got a real problem in parts of London."

London murders are symptom of knife crime ‘epidemic’ that shows no sign of ending in UK

He insulted Trump..not the same thing at all. Since Trump is free with insults and name calling, you have to expect that others will respond in kind. As for your litany of stats..there is not a city in the world that I could not cobble up a laundry list of crime and despair from..if i so chose to. Knifing eh? It is an interesting answer to the question of gun control..apparently humans will find a way to be violent no matter the means.

I applaud your use of dramatic rhetoric as I laugh at the absurdity of your position. I do not care about knife crime in London..Hell, I do not care about gun crime in Chicago. These things that you tin-foil hat types conjure up to bolster your various positions totally miss the mark..with me anyway. Black/White---Islam/Christian are red herring issues..IMO.

Now if you wish to talk about the incredible debt that we are saddling our posterity with..that concerns me. If you wish to debate the incredible 'dumbing down' of America and the rising anti-intellectual bias that is creeping into the main-stream..that concerns me. Perhaps you'd like to address the false historical narratives that both sides of our cultural divide are attempting to replace reality with?
No? Of course not..as you help perpetuate this every day. Just look to you 'sig' for the proof..a lie right in front of us all..steaming in the sun.

Khan insulted all Americans with his little speech. He claimed we were rolling back progress and denying women their rights.

He claimed that all men and boys should be feminists. Of course a Muslim infiltrator would preach this to Westerners, hoping we don’t make men out of boys anymore and we’d all roll over to let Muslims rape and pillage our nations.

He really is a piece of shit to make such a video to insult Americans. Brits should be ashamed.

He is a piece of shit and he and his 'brethren" should be deported out of the UK permanently.

There were 591 knife attacks in the US in 2017. England is falling behind

There are only 55 Million People in England vs the US at 330 Million (30 Million are Illegal Aliens)

England is was approaching 40,000 Knife attacks in 2018.

Literally people are bleeding all over The UK thanks to Islamic Radicals The EU forcibly Immigrated in to the UK.

This is one of the biggest reason Brexit happened btw. Prior to EU membership and mass immigration of Islamic so called refugees of military fighting age, stabbings were rare in The UK

View attachment 263700

Ten charts on the rise of knife crime

Britain's 'pervasive horror of knife crime' reaches record for number of stabbing homicides

LONDON – A boy, 7, threatens to "knife" a pregnant school teacher. Two high school students from opposite ends of the country, both 17, die in violent stabbings hours apart. After five separate knife attacks over four days in one area of Britain’s capital city, a 45-year-old woman's spinal cord is severed, leaving her paralyzed.

Knife-related homicides took 285 lives in England and Wales from March 2017 to March 2018 – a record since data collection began in 1946. The data from the Office for National Statistics doesn't include Northern Ireland and Scotland.

I do need to point out that you have it wrong on pretty much every count. The rise in crime coincided with conservative "austerity" which saw 20,000 policemen removed from the street. And it is not a muslim issue either. Unless of course you have evidence,

Cease with your efforts to deceive and mislead....you want to compare the whole of the U.S. with the city of London....nonsense.

OK. lets go with per capita.

Yea, the Democrat Criminals also stab people

And right wing criminals stab people as well. Lets just say that some people stab people.

ROTFLMAO! You ask them for their party card..to ascertain this info?? I guess good Republican criminals would use a gun...as an expression of their support of the 2nd, right?

You guys...serious comedy material!

The Democratic Party have claimed criminals as an important part of their Voter base.

And the Republican party has claimed low IQ people are an important part of their Voter base.

And right wing criminals stab people as well. Lets just say that some people stab people.

Can't wait for you to post the statistics on that. So over in London, all these Conservatives are stabbing people.

Are you gonna provide charts too?

Left Tard DemNazis Doctors stabbedf 50 Million Black Babies and other minorities in the heads at The Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers.

YOU GOING TO SHOW US A CHART ON THAT TOO?

So much false info your post I am reluctant to even bother with as it is really a waste of time...I am sure most on here understand you disseminate fallacious info.

First of all we do not have a debt problem...I have gone over this before but few have a good knowledge of economics and thus I am talking over the heads of most...especially the liberal elements.

Anyhow.............The US government's $19 trillion debt isn't a problem
Well..I'm sure that there are some here that would like to think my 'info' fallacious--but since everything i say is either strictly factual or my opinion...such as it is--i doubt you are convincing anyone. You're just speaking to the echo chamber..and the usual cast of suspects will chime in..affirming your certain correctness..no matter that your arguments would not stand for a moment..in any impartial setting. But that's why you're here, right?

As for your link..i disagree..as do many far smarter than I.

Your personal opinions are worthless and you have no argument to support your disagreement with my link...like far too many --you come on here with your personal opinions like they amount to anything...what makes you think folks care about your personal opinions...let us see some facts or links to support your opinions.
Your posts are your opinions..and the thought that a link somehow makes it all better is stupid. It is the tactics of an idiot to post something and think that someone should engage in a debate with the link. Either you are smart enough to suss out the impartial facts or you are not..I've read more than enough of your posts for me to realize that any actual attempt at discourse with you is doomed..as your opinions are cast in stone and all you do is insult and spin whatever facts are presented to fit your agenda. I would point out to you that this is the place for opinion..it is what happens here. A link does not actually bolster anything. If you were to go back and read my posts here..I almost always put up a link, if there is information that needs to be talked about..but here, in this thread...there is no link needed. Just a laugh and a simple debunking of the OP..and your defense of it. Like it..hate it...does not matter..as always..the unknown reader is my target..they decide. Simple as that.

But do go on leading with your insults...they simply reveal to the world who and what you are..and it ain't pretty.

Lookeee here boyo ....opinions are like arseholes.....everyone has one.

Message boards are about discussions and generating discussions...lots of places where you can post your 'opinion' including on a bathroom stall wall. hehheh

Links should be to sources that have information regarding your post and your opinion...preferably highly authorataitive sources that are recognized to possess information that would back up your opinion or go into detail about it aka stats, scholarly articles....etc.

You have no link to corroborate your claim...do you expect people to believe anything you say with your record so well known on here?

Just because crazy right wingers call me a liar doesn't mean I am one. Ya'll make those accusations all the time.
Murder - number of victims by weapons used | Statista

ROTFLMAO! You ask them for their party card..to ascertain this info?? I guess good Republican criminals would use a gun...as an expression of their support of the 2nd, right?

The Democratic Party have claimed criminals as an important part of their Voter base.

And the Republican party has claimed low IQ people are an important part of their Voter base.
Lots of low i.q. voters in America...most of them vote democratic as in minorities are low i.q. as in the democratic party is the party of minorities.

America ranks #16 on he national average i.q. list...meaning there are l5 nations that have higher average i.q.s than Americans....why...because of our dumbass blacks...though mexicans also have low i.q's though not as low as blacks...who have the lowest average i.q.'s of any nation...not much higher than a german sheperds. .

sub saharan blacks have an i.q. of 75 at DuckDuckGo
Deal wid it chumpee. hehheh

Last edited:

Can't wait for you to post the statistics on that. So over in London, all these Conservatives are stabbing people.

Are you gonna provide charts too?

Left Tard DemNazis Doctors stabbedf 50 Million Black Babies and other minorities in the heads at The Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers.

YOU GOING TO SHOW US A CHART ON THAT TOO?

No, but you should if you are trying to make that claim.

Lots of low i.q. voters in America...most of them vote democratic as in minorities are low i.q. as in the democratic party is the party of minorities.

America ranks #16 on he national average i.q. list...meaning there are l5 nations that have higher average i.q.s than Americans....why...because of our dumbass blacks...though mexicans also have low i.q's though not as low as blacks...who have the lowest average i.q.'s of any nation...not much higher than a german sheperds. .

Trump actually cultivates low IQ voters. They are an important part of his base.

Trump actually cultivates low IQ voters. They are an important part of his base.

I have already shown how the democratic party is a party of low i.q. voters....try and keep up or take a hike.

I have already shown how the democratic party is a party of low i.q. voters....try and keep up or take a hike.

You haven't sown anything but your ignorance.

Quite the contraire sweet cheeks.....do you refuse to admit the democratic party is the party of minorities....that minorities have not taken over the democratic party....that minorities consistenly score lower than anyone else on i.q. tests?

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-most-p...rats-Do-Dems-use-them-as-political-scapegoats

You brought up the i.q. thing to try and demonize republicans...now it has come back to bite you.in your sweet ass . bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:

Quite the contraire sweet cheeks.....do you refuse to admit the democratic party is the party of minorities....that minorities have not taken over the democratic party....that minorities consistenly score lower than anyone else on i.q. tests?

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-most-p...rats-Do-Dems-use-them-as-political-scapegoats

You brought up the i.q. thing to try and demonize republicans...now it has come back to bite you.in your sweet ass . bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Such an appropriate quote from you.

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-3_15-52-16.png
    upload_2019-6-3_15-52-16.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 126

Such an appropriate quote from you.

hehheh thank you dawlin

There are only 55 Million People in England vs the US at 330 Million (30 Million are Illegal Aliens)

Literally people are bleeding all over The UK thanks to Islamic Radicals The EU forcibly Immigrated in to the UK.

This is one of the biggest reason Brexit happened btw. Prior to EU membership and mass immigration of Islamic so called refugees of military fighting age, stabbings were rare in The UK

View attachment 263700

Britain's 'pervasive horror of knife crime' reaches record for number of stabbing homicides

LONDON – A boy, 7, threatens to "knife" a pregnant school teacher. Two high school students from opposite ends of the country, both 17, die in violent stabbings hours apart. After five separate knife attacks over four days in one area of Britain’s capital city, a 45-year-old woman's spinal cord is severed, leaving her paralyzed.

Knife-related homicides took 285 lives in England and Wales from March 2017 to March 2018 – a record since data collection began in 1946. The data from the Office for National Statistics doesn't include Northern Ireland and Scotland.

I do need to point out that you have it wrong on pretty much every count. The rise in crime coincided with conservative "austerity" which saw 20,000 policemen removed from the street. And it is not a muslim issue either. Unless of course you have evidence,

hehheh hedging your bet boyo? do you want to see the evidence? I am sure you don't but anyhow here it is........read and weep sweet cheeks. hehheh Immigration is Driving Violent Crime in the UK - Gun News Daily

View attachment 263700

hehheh hedging your bet boyo? do you want to see the evidence?
There is no evidence you fucking cretin.

View attachment 263700

hehheh hedging your bet boyo? do you want to see the evidence?
There is no evidence you fucking cretin.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you should have read the above post before you posted......hehheh

Forum List

Back