Teresa on the Family: My miscarriages are 'pinkies in heaven'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Comrade, Oct 8, 2004.

1. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Oh dear Lord, her fiendishness speaks!!!

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash7.htm

Kerry....--->:cry: :whip3:<---...TeRAYsa

Bwaaahaha! There you heard it, folks... John Kerry's wife thinks of him as a boy!
    Fukken eh TeRAYsa! :clap1:

She's got PINKIES IN HEAVEN!

:moon4:

I can see Kerry as a pickle!

Becoming heiresses to billions or campaining for their Father as President are NOT changes?!?

That's now Teresa's job little BOY! :spank3:

Yet for some reason Kerry's daughter, oh so sensitive to public life has no problem with showing off her tits in public.

[​IMG]

Neat. :thup:

Or just plain don't like you!

And that was all before Terasa emerged as the lich-Queen of all that is unholy. Her pinkies in heaven. be damned!

2. UsaPride

UsaPride Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +198
    I've only been a mom for 3 years, but I haven't found it hard to put their lives ahead of mine. What kind of idiotic statement is that? Okay, maybe it's just me.

3. fubar

fubar Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Does anybody here really want this ..., pig , representing the United States of America in formal ceremonies ? I mean, I don't care much about what Europe thinks of us when we are right, but SHE would make me ashamed.

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    The dems know she's a piece of shit but they don't admit to ANYTHING that would possibly harm them. "pinkies" ? Does that mean "dead babies" in some language that i've never heard of ?? :bs1:

5. Gem

Gem BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +782
    I do not think that she would make a good First Lady for the following reasons:

1) Her spokespeople, and indeed Theresa herself, have commented on how her outspokeness is a demonstration of her being a strong, powerful woman who speaks her mind. I, as a woman, feel that acting like an idiot (returning after walking away from a confrontation simply to tell the reporter to "shove it", calling people scumbags publically when you know it will be repeated, calling people who disagree with her husband idiots publically) does NOT demonstrate that you are a powerful woman who knows how to speak her mind. A powerful woman who knows how to speak her mind should also be aware that sometimes its MORE powerful to shut the hell up! Theresa seems to feel that she can say whatever asinine bs she wants and use feminism to excuse it...as a woman, I find that insulting.

2) It bothers me...and feel free to disregard this point because it is more personal than anything else...that her legal name is Theresa Heinz....it is not Theresa Heinz Kerry...that is what her political handlers MADE her adopt (she hated it and said so in a magazine) so that she would appeal to more women, and she plans on losing the Kerry as soon as he wins or loses. It would not bother me if she had returned to her maiden name...but the fact that she changed her name for her FIRST husband (Republican Senator from MY homestate!) but not for her second...seems strange to me. Her sons were grown, so she did not do it for them...did she do it for the Heinz $$$$??? Or is the Kerry-Heinz marriage more about convinience, ambitions, etc...then it is about a marriage??? I don't know...but it bothers me.

3) She has clearly stated that she does not think much of the United States, she never wanted to live here, had no desire to be in public life, and thinks that Americans are coarse compared to Europeans and other people in the world. AND SHE'S GOING TO BE REPRESENTING US!??!

4) She called people in Pittsburgh, when she was the PA Senator's wife, "stupid and uneducated" because they disagree with some of her husbands policies. Again...this is who we want representing us?

I could go on...but I won't...needless to say, I don't really care for her and hope she does not become the next First Lady

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Great post Gem!

:banana: :thewave: :banana:

7. softwaremama

softwaremama Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Oh Dillo, I guess "pinkies" because they're fetusus--they're pink!?
    So this horrid woman would EVEN use her dead, miscarried children to get a sympathy vote or two. As a woman, this tactic makes me cringe. What a terrible First Lady she would be. She must NEVER represent the USA.

8. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Amen on that. You called her on this and I discovered how one little 'pinky' went to heaven earlier than she scheduled...

This is a great link on Teresa and her 'Pinkies in heaven' bullshit:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/4/30/173343.shtml

9. softwaremama

softwaremama Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2