UH OH The cat's outta the bag

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Shucky Darns---now the whole world knows the intelligence gatherers world wide have been giving out bad intel. I can just see other countries scrambling to fix things. It's time that the people of the world apologize to their leaders for accusing them of lying. I'm just wondering how the US goverment will know when this problem has been fixed? What if the CIA tells our next president that they have hard evidence that Boston will be hit by a WMD in 2 days if we don't act? Do we wait to see if the intel is correct? Do we call a summit? Do we check with the UN? Boston isn't all that big----couldn't we wait before we do something drastic like try to stop them?

(my apology to Boston)

dilloduck said:
Shucky Darns---now the whole world knows the intelligence gatherers world wide have been giving out bad intel. I can just see other countries scrambling to fix things. It's time that the people of the world apologize to their leaders for accusing them of lying. I'm just wondering how the US goverment will know when this problem has been fixed? What if the CIA tells our next president that they have hard evidence that Boston will be hit by a WMD in 2 days if we don't act? Do we wait to see if the intel is correct? Do we call a summit? Do we check with the UN? Boston isn't all that big----couldn't we wait before we do something drastic like try to stop them?

(my apology to Boston)

i guess waiting 12 years was not long enough.

So I live in the suburbs of Boston. I can see the skyline from the park behind my house.besides a few pretty big skysrcapers, we have liquid natural gas facilities, Crowds of tourists that rival Manhattan, a Nuke reactor within 50 miles, a State government that is so afraid of offending "diverse" groups that we won't even investigate serial rapist priests, and of course the 9-11 airport of choice - Logan international.

Boston wouldn't be an illogical choice.

As for your topic, I think we're fucked. We will be hit again eventually, after all, they only need to be right once, we need to stop them all. The iraqi fighter/terrorist/Al Qaeda/whatever with a laptop full of American grade school floorplans is pretty goddamn chilling in light of what just happened in Russia. Hell, our state police just arrested a KID who had been planning a Columbine style assault on his school.

I think that after the next one ( we hope never happens ) Americans are gonna be really pissed.

fubar said:
So I live in the suburbs of Boston. I can see the skyline from the park behind my house.besides a few pretty big skysrcapers, we have liquid natural gas facilities, Crowds of tourists that rival Manhattan, a Nuke reactor within 50 miles, a State government that is so afraid of offending "diverse" groups that we won't even investigate serial rapist priests, and of course the 9-11 airport of choice - Logan international.

Boston wouldn't be an illogical choice.

As for your topic, I think we're fucked. We will be hit again eventually, after all, they only need to be right once, we need to stop them all. The iraqi fighter/terrorist/Al Qaeda/whatever with a laptop full of American grade school floorplans is pretty goddamn chilling in light of what just happened in Russia. Hell, our state police just arrested a KID who had been planning a Columbine style assault on his school.

I think that after the next one ( we hope never happens ) Americans are gonna be really pissed.

I'm really beginning to wonder if some Americans will ever wake up. They are so lost in their hatred for Bush that if there is another attack in the US they will certainly will blame Bush again. All i can think of doing is voting and that seems so petty considering the dilema we're in :smoke:

Forum List

Back