Tens of Thousands with Guns at Protest, Not One Arrest

Between swallows you should remember that the government also maintains order. Blob supporters have a well earned reputation for anger and violence. You’d know this if you ever brought your head out from between Trump’s legs.
You mean I'd know that if I never listened to anything but leftist propaganda.

Here's something you can't understand: Today's event was peaceful due solely to the choices of the 2nd Amendment supporters in attendance. They weren't intimidated by any police presence. They outnumbered the police.

You want people subservient to government. Normal people aren't interested. Run along, now.

No dick lips, I want government to maintain order. Blob supporters are prone to violence. The governor did the right thing. The purely coincidental (yeah right) of 7 blob supporting white supremacists last week by VA troopers helped.
Oh, you mean The Base retards? You know one of them is an illegal alien, right?

If gun owners were as violent as your programming says, today would not have been peaceful. Period. Sorry not sorry you were disappointed Governor Blackface didn't have a reason to crack down on normal Americans.

Im sure you guys will shoot up a church, Wal Mart or school sometime soon. It’s your nature duck lips
No, we're the guys who shoot the mass shooters. The guys you want disarmed because you support criminals over normal people.
Dumb

No Antifas arrested? Imagine that.
They arent interested in getting shot. They prefer unarmed victims.
Maybe it shows that the the whole "they're coming to take our guns" meme is fake news and they didn't warrant a counter-protest.
Nonsense. The left protests EVERYTHING!
Apparently not.
Yep, not when they cant attack people without getting shot. Im beginning to think that republicans and conservatives should always be fully armed at their events. Suddenly everything is peaceful. Who woulda thought?

It was a waste of time and money for blackface to send anyone and he knew but it made the uninformed feel better. Too bad that tactic doesn’t work for Antifa, the more police the more violent they tend to be.

It kept you boys in check. Worth every penny

I wasn’t there so it didn’t do anything to me. Do you have proof that blackface prevented anything?

You have proof he didn’t?

Lol! You want proof he stopped something, okay what did he stop? Nothing? Your blackface stopped nothing? Lol! You are desperate.

Well, no I’m happy that blob supporters behaved themselves and that the gov saw to it they did.

You make a claim and you can’t back it up. Nothing new for you.

Here's something you can't understand: Today's event was peaceful due solely to the choices of the 2nd Amendment supporters in attendance. They weren't intimidated by any police presence. They outnumbered the police.

You want people subservient to government. Normal people aren't interested. Run along, now.

No dick lips, I want government to maintain order. Blob supporters are prone to violence. The governor did the right thing. The purely coincidental (yeah right) of 7 blob supporting white supremacists last week by VA troopers helped.

If gun owners were as violent as your programming says, today would not have been peaceful. Period. Sorry not sorry you were disappointed Governor Blackface didn't have a reason to crack down on normal Americans.

Im sure you guys will shoot up a church, Wal Mart or school sometime soon. It’s your nature duck lips
No, we're the guys who shoot the mass shooters. The guys you want disarmed because you support criminals over normal people.
Dumb

To the surprise of absolutely nobody

It kept you boys in check. Worth every penny

I wasn’t there so it didn’t do anything to me. Do you have proof that blackface prevented anything?

Lol! You want proof he stopped something, okay what did he stop? Nothing? Your blackface stopped nothing? Lol! You are desperate.

Well, no I’m happy that blob supporters behaved themselves and that the gov saw to it they did.

I made a claim?

Blob supporters are prone to violence.

Typical immature Democrat who’s always wrong.

Sadly, history whispers louder than your lies.
22,000 armed conservatives did what today?

Windows smashed?
Old ladies assaulted?
Cars burned?
People assaulted?

I’ll wait. Compare today with what the left does.

As stated, the governor neutered you boys. I’m sure you are well aware of how painful impotence can be.
You keep pretending Governor Blackface had something to do with it. It's amusing.

Who knows? The measures worked.

I know you’re disappointed there was no violence.

I made a claim?

You claimed blackface made sure that the 2nd Amendment rally was peaceful, yet you have no proof. :itsok:

Blob supporters are prone to violence.

Typical immature Democrat who’s always wrong.

Sadly, history whispers louder than your lies.
22,000 armed conservatives did what today?

Windows smashed?
Old ladies assaulted?
Cars burned?
People assaulted?

I’ll wait. Compare today with what the left does.

As stated, the governor neutered you boys. I’m sure you are well aware of how painful impotence can be.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

EOvHrTHX4AA83F2.jpeg
20200120_093006.jpg
20200120_100332.jpg

Ha someone brought thier rottie

I used to bring my rottweiler just about everywhere with me to

I made a claim?

You claimed blackface made sure that the 2nd Amendment rally was peaceful, yet you have no proof. :itsok:

There was no violence. Sorry...I realize you crave it

Dumb
It's simply reality. Your acceptance and acknowledgement are neither required nor expected. Similarly, your denials are meaningless.

I made a claim?

If we craved it, there would have been violence.

You've never had a civics class, have you?

Government works for the citizens. I know this is not what you've been told to believe.

Between swallows you should remember that the government also maintains order. Blob supporters have a well earned reputation for anger and violence. You’d know this if you ever brought your head out from between Trump’s legs.

Keep hoping. If you get your helmet sized right, you might be able to make it happen. You believe lies.

I made a claim?

You're the only one I see wishing there was violence.

I made a claim?

You're the only one I see wishing there was violence.

I see you’re abusing substances again to make such a moronic statement.

Keep hoping. If you get your helmet sized right, you might be able to make it happen. You believe lies.

A helmet? Yep...you’re high on drugs

I made a claim?

Still no proof of your claim and distracting from your claim. :itsok:

Forum List

Back