Tens of Thousands with Guns at Protest, Not One Arrest

next failure, continuing with the same ad hominem AFTER "I know you are but what am I" as a response.

down to 1/10 now.

Hey, you are the one who brought up cock sucking. I’m just pointing out that you’re a walking chamber pot for the blob. If you don’t like it, don’t go there again.

And you are the one who replied with "I know you are but what am I", the entry level response to an ad hominem like that.

Up your game.

So By your logic, I was supposed to accuse you of sucking cock first?

Im sure you’ve been sucking dick for decades...I just have a policy of letting blob supporters get into the gutter first. Almost without exception, you guys do it every time. As you have demonstrated

No, go with something else.

It appears I have touched on a nerve, now I will include calling you a cocksucker in all of my ad hominem attacks on you.

Wow, what a shock. Lol

As a blob supporter, being vile and disgusting is your default position. Perhaps you guys should try something different.

Only to worthless posters like you that deserve all the derision you get.

Claiming Northram is the reason the protests went well is flat out lying, and I have no sympathy or respect for liars.

Now go take it up the ass. (See, that's changing things up while keeping the same motif)

Hey, you are the one who brought up cock sucking. I’m just pointing out that you’re a walking chamber pot for the blob. If you don’t like it, don’t go there again.

And you are the one who replied with "I know you are but what am I", the entry level response to an ad hominem like that.

Up your game.

So By your logic, I was supposed to accuse you of sucking cock first?

Im sure you’ve been sucking dick for decades...I just have a policy of letting blob supporters get into the gutter first. Almost without exception, you guys do it every time. As you have demonstrated

No, go with something else.

It appears I have touched on a nerve, now I will include calling you a cocksucker in all of my ad hominem attacks on you.

Wow, what a shock. Lol

As a blob supporter, being vile and disgusting is your default position. Perhaps you guys should try something different.

Only to worthless posters like you that deserve all the derision you get.

Claiming Northram is the reason the protests went well is flat out lying, and I have no sympathy or respect for liars.

Now go take it up the ass. (See, that's changing things up while keeping the same motif)
Suddenly the Left think walls and armed defense keep crime low.

Kudos to The Virginia governor for keeping order. His approach kept the gun loons in order and prevented chaos.
His approach? Oh, you mean declaring law-abiding people "domestic terrorists" and "white supremacists"?

He wanted violence to further oppress Virginians. But like all leftists, he doesn't know shit about gun owners.
Try again, Genius

Right-wing neo-Nazi lunatics were set to initiate violence.

White supremacist group wanted Virginia rally to start civil war | Daily Mail Online

Northam’s actions saved lives.
Northam had nothing to do with that. It was Federal agents, probably assisted by LEO from Delaware, Georgia, and Wisconsin.

You made an attempt. But it failed.

Kudos to The Virginia governor for keeping order. His approach kept the gun loons in order and prevented chaos.
His approach? Oh, you mean declaring law-abiding people "domestic terrorists" and "white supremacists"?

He wanted violence to further oppress Virginians. But like all leftists, he doesn't know shit about gun owners.
Try again, Genius

White supremacist group wanted Virginia rally to start civil war | Daily Mail Online

Northam had nothing to do with that. It was Federal agents, probably assisted by LEO from Delaware, Georgia, and Wisconsin.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

Try again, Genius

Thanks for agreeing with me.
Northam's hysterical announcement did not extend beyond a small part of Richmond. Your article doesn't even mention him.

He accomplished nothing. But I'm sure he appreciates your useful idiocy.

That was 2A rally. I guess there will be 1A rally...

Virginia "black face" Governor first came for gun rights, now he's after free speech right.

§ 18.2-152.7:1. Harassment by computer; penalty.

"If any person, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass any person, shall use a computer or computer network to communicate obscene, vulgar, profane, lewd, lascivious, or indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act, he shall be is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. A violation of this section may be prosecuted in the jurisdiction in which the communication was made or received or in the City of Richmond if the person subjected to the act is one of the following officials or employees of the Commonwealth: the Governor, Governor-elect, Lieutenant Governor, Lieutenant Governor-elect, Attorney General, or Attorney General-elect, a member or employee of the General Assembly, a justice of the Supreme Court of Virginia, or a judge of the Court of Appeals of Virginia."

upload_2020-1-22_19-34-48.png

Democrats don't care. When they're in power they're going to ram thru whatever they want.

Virginia Senate passes 'red flag' law despite fierce opposition

The Virginia Senate approved legislation Wednesday that would allow authorities to take guns away from people deemed dangerous to themselves or others, as the state moves closer to joining a growing number of states enacting so-called “red flag” gun laws.

SB 240 passed on a party line vote, 21-19, on Wednesday.

Virginia "black face" Governor first came for gun rights, now he's after free speech right.

"If any person, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass any person, shall use a computer or computer network to communicate obscene, vulgar, profane, lewd, lascivious, or indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act, he shall be is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. A violation of this section may be prosecuted in the jurisdiction in which the communication was made or received or in the City of Richmond if the person subjected to the act is one of the following officials or employees of the Commonwealth: the Governor, Governor-elect, Lieutenant Governor, Lieutenant Governor-elect, Attorney General, or Attorney General-elect, a member or employee of the General Assembly, a justice of the Supreme Court of Virginia, or a judge of the Court of Appeals of Virginia."

View attachment 301963
Go fuck yourself, Northam, you anti-American bastyard.

View attachment 301963

Smells like tyranny.

View attachment 301963

Smells like tyranny.

It's probably best not do tyrant shit... when your state flag has a picture of citizen armed with a sword and a spear standing over the body of a dead tyrant.

upload_2020-1-28_21-39-45.png

Forum List

Back