Tens of Thousands with Guns at Protest, Not One Arrest

You mean I'd know that if I never listened to anything but leftist propaganda.

Here's something you can't understand: Today's event was peaceful due solely to the choices of the 2nd Amendment supporters in attendance. They weren't intimidated by any police presence. They outnumbered the police.

You want people subservient to government. Normal people aren't interested. Run along, now.

No dick lips, I want government to maintain order. Blob supporters are prone to violence. The governor did the right thing. The purely coincidental (yeah right) of 7 blob supporting white supremacists last week by VA troopers helped.
Oh, you mean The Base retards? You know one of them is an illegal alien, right?

If gun owners were as violent as your programming says, today would not have been peaceful. Period. Sorry not sorry you were disappointed Governor Blackface didn't have a reason to crack down on normal Americans.

Im sure you guys will shoot up a church, Wal Mart or school sometime soon. It’s your nature duck lips

Keep hoping. If you get your helmet sized right, you might be able to make it happen. You believe lies.

A helmet? Yep...you’re high on drugs
Project much? :itsok:

YAY OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT

Sometimes the government has to remind you boys whose in charge.
What's that? I can't understand you with totalitarian dick in your mouth.

but you know what it taste like...you’ve been blowing Trump for years.
You've never had a civics class, have you?

Government works for the citizens. I know this is not what you've been told to believe.

Between swallows you should remember that the government also maintains order. Blob supporters have a well earned reputation for anger and violence. You’d know this if you ever brought your head out from between Trump’s legs.

You are disgusting.

Excellent news.

The Democratic Party governor’s show of force kept the blob supporters in line.

Good to see.
YAY OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT

Sometimes the government has to remind you boys whose in charge.
What's that? I can't understand you with totalitarian dick in your mouth.

but you know what it taste like...you’ve been blowing Trump for years.
At least for 3.

Wow, you all acted like normal people. At least no one was killed and Trump didn't have to make such an ass out of himself this time... for you.

The Democrat filth claimed there was a serious threat from "White Supremacists" so they implemented draconian and oppressive "security measures". Just shows you how idiotic they are.

Amazing. Can you explain to us how easy it is to arrest someone with enormously more firepower than you?
6E31E9DF-22F8-4CD5-8FB5-7D41720AB462.png

Excellent news.

The Democratic Party governor’s show of force kept the blob supporters in line.

Good to see.
You mean the state of emergency he declared because he was afraid of the protesters?

Hey, I know as a blob supporter you were hoping to crack a few skulls....Im happy that you didn’t get the opportunity thanks to the gov.

Go throw some firecrackers at birds or something and work off your aggression

You got proof or are you just projecting?
Gov Newsome declared a state of emergency and brought in the necessary force to quell the camo clad, gun toting blob supporters. Good move by the Gov. good on the blob supporters too...they behaved (this time).
Gov Newsome declared a state of emergency and brought in the necessary force to quell the camo clad, gun toting blob supporters. Good move by the Gov. good on the blob supporters too...they behaved (this time).
FD324120-2649-47C1-9945-B7C9424F6CDB.png
91D74437-3DBA-456A-8398-FC10C46A27AE.png
098CBA24-C874-424D-8E44-A4A31C3D42CB.png

You make a claim and you can’t back it up. Nothing new for you.

I made a claim?

You claimed blackface made sure that the 2nd Amendment rally was peaceful, yet you have no proof. :itsok:

There was no violence. Sorry...I realize you crave it

You're the only one I see wishing there was violence.

I see you’re abusing substances again to make such a moronic statement.

I know you're disappointed, but deal with it. The world just doesn't work the way you want it to and conservatives are civilized and peaceful despite the lies you believe.

You mean I'd know that if I never listened to anything but leftist propaganda.

Here's something you can't understand: Today's event was peaceful due solely to the choices of the 2nd Amendment supporters in attendance. They weren't intimidated by any police presence. They outnumbered the police.

You want people subservient to government. Normal people aren't interested. Run along, now.

No dick lips, I want government to maintain order. Blob supporters are prone to violence. The governor did the right thing. The purely coincidental (yeah right) of 7 blob supporting white supremacists last week by VA troopers helped.
Oh, you mean The Base retards? You know one of them is an illegal alien, right?

If gun owners were as violent as your programming says, today would not have been peaceful. Period. Sorry not sorry you were disappointed Governor Blackface didn't have a reason to crack down on normal Americans.

Im sure you guys will shoot up a church, Wal Mart or school sometime soon. It’s your nature duck lips

Keep hoping. If you get your helmet sized right, you might be able to make it happen. You believe lies.

A helmet? Yep...you’re high on drugs

Yeah, that aluminum foil helmet you wear that you believe grants you mind reading powers. It's not working.

"The reason I'm out here is that I do not support in any way, shape, or form Governor Northam and the Democrats' gun control. What I also don't support is the fact that every news piece you've seen on this, this weekend they always brought the issue of race as though it's nothing but white, rednecks and hillbillies out here who care for the Second Amendment. When actually black Americans, Asian Americans Hispanic Americans, Americans in general care about the Second Amendment. I work at a gun store part time and I can tell you that the number of customers I see of all races, all colors, all creeds who care about the Second Amendment and who just want to peaceably live their lives, enjoy their rights and the Second Amendment. So that's why I'm out here. And main — big media, mainstream media, be damned. If you take a good look at me you can see I'm a black American and all I'm out here for is to enjoy in my Second Amendment rights. That's why I'm here."

Black Gun Rights Activist: ‘Black Americans, Asian Americans, Americans in General Care About the 2nd Amendment’

Kudos to The Virginia governor for keeping order. His approach kept the gun loons in order and prevented chaos.

Forum List

Back