Tens of Thousands with Guns at Protest, Not One Arrest

What's that? I can't understand you with totalitarian dick in your mouth.

but you know what it taste like...you’ve been blowing Trump for years.
You've never had a civics class, have you?

Government works for the citizens. I know this is not what you've been told to believe.

Between swallows you should remember that the government also maintains order. Blob supporters have a well earned reputation for anger and violence. You’d know this if you ever brought your head out from between Trump’s legs.
You mean I'd know that if I never listened to anything but leftist propaganda.

Here's something you can't understand: Today's event was peaceful due solely to the choices of the 2nd Amendment supporters in attendance. They weren't intimidated by any police presence. They outnumbered the police.

You want people subservient to government. Normal people aren't interested. Run along, now.

No dick lips, I want government to maintain order. Blob supporters are prone to violence. The governor did the right thing. The purely coincidental (yeah right) of 7 blob supporting white supremacists last week by VA troopers helped.
Oh, you mean The Base retards? You know one of them is an illegal alien, right?

If gun owners were as violent as your programming says, today would not have been peaceful. Period. Sorry not sorry you were disappointed Governor Blackface didn't have a reason to crack down on normal Americans.

You mean the state of emergency he declared because he was afraid of the protesters?

Hey, I know as a blob supporter you were hoping to crack a few skulls....Im happy that you didn’t get the opportunity thanks to the gov.

Go throw some firecrackers at birds or something and work off your aggression

You got proof or are you just projecting?
Gov Newsome declared a state of emergency and brought in the necessary force to quell the camo clad, gun toting blob supporters. Good move by the Gov. good on the blob supporters too...they behaved (this time).

It was a waste of time and money for blackface to send anyone and he knew but it made the uninformed feel better. Too bad that tactic doesn’t work for Antifa, the more police the more violent they tend to be.

It kept you boys in check. Worth every penny

I wasn’t there so it didn’t do anything to me. Do you have proof that blackface prevented anything?

Government works for the citizens. I know this is not what you've been told to believe.

Between swallows you should remember that the government also maintains order. Blob supporters have a well earned reputation for anger and violence. You’d know this if you ever brought your head out from between Trump’s legs.

Here's something you can't understand: Today's event was peaceful due solely to the choices of the 2nd Amendment supporters in attendance. They weren't intimidated by any police presence. They outnumbered the police.

You want people subservient to government. Normal people aren't interested. Run along, now.

No dick lips, I want government to maintain order. Blob supporters are prone to violence. The governor did the right thing. The purely coincidental (yeah right) of 7 blob supporting white supremacists last week by VA troopers helped.
Blob supporters are prone to violence.

Typical immature Democrat who’s always wrong.

Sadly, history whispers louder than your lies.
22,000 armed conservatives did what today?

Windows smashed?
Old ladies assaulted?
Cars burned?
People assaulted?

I’ll wait. Compare today with what the left does.

If gun owners were as violent as your programming says, today would not have been peaceful. Period. Sorry not sorry you were disappointed Governor Blackface didn't have a reason to crack down on normal Americans.
And from Maryland. Nothing to do with Virginia. The Left are flailing.

Windows smashed?
Old ladies assaulted?
Cars burned?
People assaulted?

As stated, the governor neutered you boys. I’m sure you are well aware of how painful impotence can be.

YAY OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT

Sometimes the government has to remind you boys whose in charge.
What's that? I can't understand you with totalitarian dick in your mouth.

Don’t be jealous that President Trump has got more done in 3 years the dumbass Obama. We are civil. The problem is Democrats aren’t and they want to control us and take away our rights. The police keep order. Not the politicians

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I know as a blob supporter you were hoping to crack a few skulls....Im happy that you didn’t get the opportunity thanks to the gov.

Go throw some firecrackers at birds or something and work off your aggression

Gov Newsome declared a state of emergency and brought in the necessary force to quell the camo clad, gun toting blob supporters. Good move by the Gov. good on the blob supporters too...they behaved (this time).

It was a waste of time and money for blackface to send anyone and he knew but it made the uninformed feel better. Too bad that tactic doesn’t work for Antifa, the more police the more violent they tend to be.

I wasn’t there so it didn’t do anything to me. Do you have proof that blackface prevented anything?

You have proof he didn’t?

Im sure you guys will shoot up a church, Wal Mart or school sometime soon. It’s your nature duck lips

Lol! You want proof he stopped something, okay what did he stop? Nothing? Your blackface stopped nothing? Lol! You are desperate.

You made the claim, can you prove it?

Last edited:

Im sure you guys will shoot up a church, Wal Mart or school sometime soon. It’s your nature duck lips
Im sure you guys will shoot up a church

We already know it pisses you Leftards off when we stop mass shooters.

2B12ED9C-BC1F-4019-ADFA-29AF42E056E2.jpeg

Windows smashed?
Old ladies assaulted?
Cars burned?
People assaulted?

As stated, the governor neutered you boys. I’m sure you are well aware of how painful impotence can be.

:rolleyes-41: :cuckoo:

Lol! You want proof he stopped something, okay what did he stop? Nothing? Your blackface stopped nothing? Lol! You are desperate.

Well, no I’m happy that blob supporters behaved themselves and that the gov saw to it they did.

Well, no I’m happy that blob supporters behaved themselves and that the gov saw to it they did.

Trump supporters always behave themselves. They were behaving as we would expect them to.

Its the libs that don't.

How you fascist Leftards protest:
upload_2020-1-20_20-11-29.jpeg

upload_2020-1-20_20-12-19.jpeg

upload_2020-1-20_20-13-16.jpeg

upload_2020-1-20_20-14-7.jpeg

Windows smashed?
Old ladies assaulted?
Cars burned?
People assaulted?

You keep pretending Governor Blackface had something to do with it. It's amusing.

He didn’t see to anything we are civilized unlike like libtards and your ANTIFA. ANTIFA didn’t start shit today. They were to scared to. Your just a moron who was probably picked on as a kid and had a pocket protector and would piss his pants if he saw a gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, we're the guys who shoot the mass shooters. The guys you want disarmed because you support criminals over normal people.

Forum List

Back