Tens of Thousands with Guns at Protest, Not One Arrest

Excellent news.

The Democratic Party governor’s show of force kept the blob supporters in line.

Good to see.
You mean the state of emergency he declared because he was afraid of the protesters?

Hey, I know as a blob supporter you were hoping to crack a few skulls....Im happy that you didn’t get the opportunity thanks to the gov.

Go throw some firecrackers at birds or something and work off your aggression

You got proof or are you just projecting?
Gov Newsome declared a state of emergency and brought in the necessary force to quell the camo clad, gun toting blob supporters. Good move by the Gov. good on the blob supporters too...they behaved (this time).

They usually do.

Excellent news.

Good to see.
YAY OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT

Sometimes the government has to remind you boys whose in charge.
What's that? I can't understand you with totalitarian dick in your mouth.

but you know what it taste like...you’ve been blowing Trump for years.
You've never had a civics class, have you?

Government works for the citizens. I know this is not what you've been told to believe.

Between swallows you should remember that the government also maintains order. Blob supporters have a well earned reputation for anger and violence. You’d know this if you ever brought your head out from between Trump’s legs.

The left's extremely disappointed that thier wasn't a mass shooting ...

Just Twitter reports here and there of provocateurs in the crowd being shut down pretty quick ...

The flag of Hong Kong is flying in Richmond today #VirginiaRally

That was mighty white of em ...although winnie "death camp chicom" the poo tweeted he was offended and wouldn't feel safe in america due to all the wacist naaahhhhhzeees

"Leftists across the nation collectively held their breath and prepared for the worst today. They were certain that if you get a bunch of right-wing 2nd Amendment activists together in the same place, it would devolve into a gigantic drunken fight at a country music bar. They’d be storming the Capitol in search of Democrats to shoot. They’re all domestic terrorists in the eyes of most leftists. Except… they aren’t."

ZERO arrests: Even CNN admits Ralph Northam’s breathless state of emergency was unnecessary

I own exactly 9 guns....all for hunting. I simply don't get the fascination with them. Definitely for those out there but to each his own.

Government works for the citizens. I know this is not what you've been told to believe.

Between swallows you should remember that the government also maintains order. Blob supporters have a well earned reputation for anger and violence. You’d know this if you ever brought your head out from between Trump’s legs.
You mean I'd know that if I never listened to anything but leftist propaganda.

Here's something you can't understand: Today's event was peaceful due solely to the choices of the 2nd Amendment supporters in attendance. They weren't intimidated by any police presence. They outnumbered the police.

You want people subservient to government. Normal people aren't interested. Run along, now.

Here's something you can't understand: Today's event was peaceful due solely to the choices of the 2nd Amendment supporters in attendance. They weren't intimidated by any police presence. They outnumbered the police.

You want people subservient to government. Normal people aren't interested. Run along, now.

No dick lips, I want government to maintain order. Blob supporters are prone to violence. The governor did the right thing. The purely coincidental (yeah right) of 7 blob supporting white supremacists last week by VA troopers helped.

If it ever becomes you and us that gets to be terminated, I choose you. It seems that there are people slowly gearing up for this. You will find that the dictator we get will promote the cheapest way to raise children. No matter which avenue of politics he is from. Biblical ending is different though.

Excellent news.

Good to see.
You mean the state of emergency he declared because he was afraid of the protesters?

Hey, I know as a blob supporter you were hoping to crack a few skulls....Im happy that you didn’t get the opportunity thanks to the gov.

Gov Newsome declared a state of emergency and brought in the necessary force to quell the camo clad, gun toting blob supporters. Good move by the Gov. good on the blob supporters too...they behaved (this time).

It was a waste of time and money for blackface to send anyone and he knew but it made the uninformed feel better. Too bad that tactic doesn’t work for Antifa, the more police the more violent they tend to be.

No Antifas arrested? Imagine that.
They arent interested in getting shot. They prefer unarmed victims.
Maybe it shows that the the whole "they're coming to take our guns" meme is fake news and they didn't warrant a counter-protest.
There’s never been a Democrat in history say “if we pass these laws we’ve done all we can do with gun control”

Because it’s all about gun grabbing.

No dick lips, I want government to maintain order. Blob supporters are prone to violence. The governor did the right thing. The purely coincidental (yeah right) of 7 blob supporting white supremacists last week by VA troopers helped.
Blob supporters are prone to violence.

Typical immature Democrat who’s always wrong.

If it ever becomes you and us that gets to be terminated, I choose you. It seems that there are people slowly gearing up for this. You will find that the dictator we get will promote the cheapest way to raise children. No matter which avenue of politics he is from. Biblical ending is different though.

:113::113:

Excellent news.

Good to see.

It was a waste of time and money for blackface to send anyone and he knew but it made the uninformed feel better. Too bad that tactic doesn’t work for Antifa, the more police the more violent they tend to be.

It kept you boys in check. Worth every penny

Blob supporters are prone to violence.

Typical immature Democrat who’s always wrong.

Sadly, history whispers louder than your lies.

Forum List

Back