Tens of Thousands with Guns at Protest, Not One Arrest

No surprise.

Those who opposed the rally wisely stayed away.

They can march another day, and hopefully pro-gun people will stay away.

There would have been no Charlottesville unpleasantness if both sides had not appeared on the same day.

Obviously you don't understand that Antifa is about assaulting people who disagree with them. They don't "march" unless is it to start trouble.

There would have been no Charlottesville unpleasantness if both sides had not appeared on the same day.

And there is where you are incorrect.

In Charlottesville, the libs ran both sides of the confrontation. There were no conservative participation in the Charlottesville event.

The gentleman who led the "unite the right" klansmen was a liberal activist who had previously worked on the Occupooper movement. The Antifa folks were also employees of the left. It was a staged fight designed to denigrate conservatives who weren't even there.

And it couldn't have turned out better from the Lib point of view, they got someone who they could identify as "conservative" to commit a heinous act

Some are estimating it at 1-2 million

they would have ran shacked the police if they tried a anything

the guns we had made the police look like homos

No Antifas arrested? Imagine that.

The Blackfaced Regime in Richmond wasn't going to arrest their own brown shirts.
I knew some CRC trumpanzee would have an excuse for everything. :71:

It isn't President Trump who parades around in sheets and blackface, its the Far Left guvnah of Virginia that shows that kind of disrespect.

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam Admits Wearing ‘Clearly Racist’ Costume in Blackface, KKK Photo

No Antifas arrested? Imagine that.

The Blackfaced Regime in Richmond wasn't going to arrest their own brown shirts.
I knew some CRC trumpanzee would have an excuse for everything. :71:
I'm curious: How do you blame Trump for Northam appearing in blackface?

Well, look who you are talking to. Troll central.
Yup. Too bad she sucks at it.

Excellent news.

The Democratic Party governor’s show of force kept the blob supporters in line.

Good to see.
You mean the state of emergency he declared because he was afraid of the protesters?

Hey, I know as a blob supporter you were hoping to crack a few skulls....Im happy that you didn’t get the opportunity thanks to the gov.

Go throw some firecrackers at birds or something and work off your aggression

You got proof or are you just projecting?
Gov Newsome declared a state of emergency and brought in the necessary force to quell the camo clad, gun toting blob supporters. Good move by the Gov. good on the blob supporters too...they behaved (this time).

Excellent news.

Good to see.
YAY OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT

Sometimes the government has to remind you boys whose in charge.

The American people are in charge. Government is supposed to work for us, not against us. Government officials who want to infringe on people's rights are the worst of the worse.

I had a lot of friends there and they said the pro 2a groups were there in force and were fine. There was over 25,000 pro 2a groups there and not one issue. ANTIFA tried to start trouble but it didn’t work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent news.

Good to see.
YAY OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT

Sometimes the government has to remind you boys whose in charge.
What's that? I can't understand you with totalitarian dick in your mouth.

but you know what it taste like...you’ve been blowing Trump for years.
You've never had a civics class, have you?

Government works for the citizens. I know this is not what you've been told to believe.

Forum List

Back