Ten Questions About Last Nights Debate

So in other words, why wasn't the debate a partisan attack on Hillary

He had no problem going to the birther subject or other attacks on Trump. It was a partisan attack on Trump. Should have gone after both or neither

You think that asking why Trump led a campaign of lies against President Obama until last week, is not important? The man flat out lied to the American public for 5 years, on purpose, for his own political gain. And it was only last week that he said that there is no question that Obama is an American born in Hawaii. How is this not a debate issue when the trustworthiness of the candidate is at issue?

I don't know, why didn't Donald Trump raise any of these questions? Isn't that what a good debater does. Controls the direction of the discussion, and makes her points?
Lol, no, that is the moderators job.

what, you imagining Trump rushing over to the moderators desk, asking a question to himself, then running back to his podium and answering it?

roflmao

Then how did Hillary manage to get all of her points in? Especially Miss Universe? Why is Donald still telling American women this morning how he abused this woman and she deserved it because she gained a "massive" amount of weight?

And then there is the idea that he's not paying any taxes, which he confirmed, saying it made him "smart".

He had no problem going to the birther subject or other attacks on Trump. It was a partisan attack on Trump. Should have gone after both or neither

You think that asking why Trump led a campaign of lies against President Obama until last week, is not important? The man flat out lied to the American public for 5 years, on purpose, for his own political gain. And it was only last week that he said that there is no question that Obama is an American born in Hawaii. How is this not a debate issue when the trustworthiness of the candidate is at issue?

I think the question has more to do with why he DID'T ask Hillary about any of her lies -- about her e-mails, the Clinton foundation, all sorts of things.

Partisan hacks only see one side. Those who are not partisan can see both.

At any rate I think the debate went extremely well. Trump went up against a seasoned debater, stood his ground, drove home the point of DC/Clinton corruption and failure to get things done and walked away the winner.

I'm not saying Hillary did horrible but she did what a good politician does...recite canned responses. We've seen it a million times. If we are judging on memorized/canned responses Hillary wins, if we are judging on content, Trump wins.

My favorite was how while Obama was the original birther, Hillary started the birther movement. Yet the one attacked for being a birther was her opponent.

Life is so much easier in this country when you're a leftist. It's pathetic the media is such sycophants to one party

My favourite how you keep repeating these lies over and over. They weren't true the first time Trump told them, they're not true now.

You probably still believe Trump's lie that Obama was born in Kenya.

We need a lot of tissues here. For a novice, Trump did OK and survived for another day.

Not just for the trumpeteers, but all of America, because one of these clowns will be president.

TheOldSchool, do you think the repeated questions about Obama's controversial birth certificate and allowing Crooked Hillary to babble incoherently about Rosie O'Donnell and a Spanish beauty pageant contestant with absolutely no questions about Crooked Hillary's decades in government was partisan on behalf of Crooked Hillary?
The only reason the Birther issue is still alive is that idiot Dimbocrats think it somehow proves Republicans to be racists, lol, like making sure the Constitution is followed is racists when the candidate is black.
o

Donald Trump spent 5 years going full Birther. Donald Trump spent 5 years suggesting to Americans that our first African American President was not born in the United States, and is a Muslim, and implied that he may have had someone killed because of it.

Donald Trump supporters want a hand wave to ignore Donald Trump choosing to bring Birtherism mainstream. Because of course it shows what a gullible idiot Trump is

He doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim," Trump told Fox News in 2011. "I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that."

View attachment 91203

View attachment 91204

View attachment 91205
View attachment 91206

obama not releasing it for so long gave rise to suspicion because if he had nothing to hide he would have just released it. So by not releasing it, people started thinking he had something to hide.

Kind of like Trump's taxes.

Except Barack Obama did release his birth certificate in 2008. Birthers just refused to believe it was real- despite Hawaii confirming it
upload_2016-9-27_10-38-41.png

Because Donald Trump went full Birther in 2011- making Birtherism mainstream- President Barack Obama asked the State of Hawaii to make an exception to their own policy and create a certified copy of his birth certificate- which he showed reporters and the American voters- again confirmed by the State of Hawaii

upload_2016-9-27_10-40-6.png

What was Donald Trump's reaction?

upload_2016-9-27_10-40-30.png

upload_2016-9-27_10-40-43.png

You can't blame Hillary or Obama on Donald Trump's Birther idiocy.

TheOldSchool, do you think the repeated questions about Obama's controversial birth certificate and allowing Crooked Hillary to babble incoherently about Rosie O'Donnell and a Spanish beauty pageant contestant with absolutely no questions about Crooked Hillary's decades in government was partisan on behalf of Crooked Hillary?

That's a good point. While Donald Trump is an asshole, those things have LITTLE to do with running a country. The debate was kind of like a summary of negative attack ads.

I think whether a person is an asshole or not is something voters can take into account about who they want running the country.

Asking about Trump's promotion in Birther idiocy for 5 years before his miraculous conversion is a relevant question to his judgement.
Asking about Trump's attacks on women based upon their looks sure could be relevant to women voters.

And boy did Trump lie when asked about his attack on Hillary's 'look'

What Trump actually said:

“Well, I just don’t think she has a presidential look, and you need a presidential look,” Mr. Trump told ABC’s David Muir in an interview broadcast on Tuesday.

What Trump lied and said at the debate:

"I didn't say that," Trump said. "I said she doesn't have the stamina."

I agree that the birther issue is stupid and he shouldn't have involved himself in such nonsense. I'm a woman voter, and though I don't like him personally, I don't see what it has to do with running a country.

Honestly, I WISH he was a better candidate because I would rather vote for the opposite candidate of Hillary. That woman is so shady. I don't trust her at all.

The Birther issue is one of the many reasons why Donald Trump is shady and why you shouldn't trust him.

That's a good point. While Donald Trump is an asshole, those things have LITTLE to do with running a country. The debate was kind of like a summary of negative attack ads.

I think whether a person is an asshole or not is something voters can take into account about who they want running the country.

Asking about Trump's promotion in Birther idiocy for 5 years before his miraculous conversion is a relevant question to his judgement.
Asking about Trump's attacks on women based upon their looks sure could be relevant to women voters.

“Well, I just don’t think she has a presidential look, and you need a presidential look,” Mr. Trump told ABC’s David Muir in an interview broadcast on Tuesday.

I agree that the birther issue is stupid and he shouldn't have involved himself in such nonsense. I'm a woman voter, and though I don't like him personally, I don't see what it has to do with running a country.

Honestly, I WISH he was a better candidate because I would rather vote for the opposite candidate of Hillary. That woman is so shady. I don't trust her at all.

The Birther issue is one of the many reasons why Donald Trump is shady and why you shouldn't trust him.
Agree. It ranks right with Hillary and the emails.

Yes, his scandals don't effect the job. Clearly all the influence Hillary is selling does

We don't know how much influence Trump is buying or selling.

Since he doesn't want voters to see his tax returns.

But his scandals could affect the job- from the law suits against his failed university, to his financial dealings with Russia and Middle Eastern governments.

Of course all of that is concealed from us. We just don't know who he is in debt to.

Yes, his scandals don't effect the job. Clearly all the influence Hillary is selling does

But his scandals could affect the job- from the law suits against his failed university, to his financial dealings with Russia and Middle Eastern governments.

Of course all of that is concealed from us. We just don't know who he is in debt to.

So what you are saying is that you have to lie and make up shit to attack Trump, got it.

Agree. It ranks right with Hillary and the emails.

I actually agree with you- in a way.

Hillary Clinton is the better candidate- she has the actual experience needed for the job, and has a history of working on behalf of the American people.

But the email thing pisses me off- it was stupid. Bill Clinton getting a blow job from Lewinsky stupid. If the GOP had nominated a rational as qualified candidate I might have switched my vote

But I cannot vote for a Trump- he is as disingenuous as Clinton, but proposes dangerous trade policies, and very dangerous foreign policies- really- telling South Korea and Japan to develop their own nukes? Telling our NATO allies that they can't be sure the United States defend them? That is a green light to Russia, China and North Korea.

So what you are saying is that you have to lie and make up shit to attack Trump, got it.

Feel free to name a single lie.

Yes I am speculating based upon the information that Donald Trump has specifically refused to show Americans.

The day he does- we can find out whose speculations are correct.

At any rate I think the debate went extremely well. Trump went up against a seasoned debater, stood his ground, drove home the point of DC/Clinton corruption and failure to get things done and walked away the winner.

I'm not saying Hillary did horrible but she did what a good politician does...recite canned responses. We've seen it a million times. If we are judging on memorized/canned responses Hillary wins, if we are judging on content, Trump wins.

I am fairly confident not a single voter watching that debate switched sides because of it.

If we are judging based upon content- Hillary Clinton certainly knew the content better- Donald Trump was winging it.

Who the winner was though will be based upon who got new votes because of the debate.

Anybody here still undecided?

Yes I am speculating based upon the information that Donald Trump has specifically refused to show Americans.

Explain your actions to God, good luck with that.

Explain your actions to God, good luck with that.
???

Yes, that would be fair...Anything less means its cry baby time.

Trump lost and the excuses and spin machine is working overtime

Yes, fair is a partisan attack on Trump, CloseMinded

Everything is a partisan attack. Did you know his mic was broken too? That partisan mic! :mad-61:

I think driving the kommunist klown kar in circles is making you loopy, come again?

Yes, that would be fair...Anything less means its cry baby time.

Trump lost and the excuses and spin machine is working overtime

Yes, fair is a partisan attack on Trump, CloseMinded

Everything is a partisan attack. Did you know his mic was broken too? That partisan mic! :mad-61:

I think driving the kommunist klown kar in circles is making you loopy, come again?

He was against the War ask Sean Hannity :rofl: That guy will say anything!

You think that asking why Hillary exposed our secret and top secret information to the who's who of America's enemies, is not important? The woman flat out lied to the American public for years, on purpose, for her own political gain. And it was only this summer she admitted that gosh, she shouldn't have done that. How is this not a debate issue when the trustworthiness of the candidate is at issue?

That is classic though. A Hillary supporter is concerned about the "trustworthiness of the candidate." :lmao: What a tool

Forum List

Back