Ten Questions About Last Nights Debate

JimBowie1958 did you expect anything different? The corrupt political machine is a huge dinosaur and a lot of people are involved in it. Trump is leading the charge against a very powerful and corrupt entity that has maintained control for decades, so its not, nor will it ever, be a fair fight.

Look at all the brainwashed sheep who are going along with it all, oblivious to the reality of the situation. They've been programmed to believe their opinions are their opinions, while the ones leading the fight see behind the curtain of lies and deception.

This is going to be our toughest battle we'll ever have to fight. It really is David vs Goliath, so strap on your chin strap its only going to get tougher as November draws closer. This was only Round 1.

My favorite was how while Obama was the original birther, Hillary started the birther movement. Yet the one attacked for being a birther was her opponent.

Life is so much easier in this country when you're a leftist. It's pathetic the media is such sycophants to one party

TheOldSchool, do you think the repeated questions about Obama's controversial birth certificate and allowing Crooked Hillary to babble incoherently about Rosie O'Donnell and a Spanish beauty pageant contestant with absolutely no questions about Crooked Hillary's decades in government was partisan on behalf of Crooked Hillary?

That's a good point. While Donald Trump is an asshole, those things have LITTLE to do with running a country. The debate was kind of like a summary of negative attack ads.

I think whether a person is an asshole or not is something voters can take into account about who they want running the country.

Asking about Trump's promotion in Birther idiocy for 5 years before his miraculous conversion is a relevant question to his judgement.
Asking about Trump's attacks on women based upon their looks sure could be relevant to women voters.

And boy did Trump lie when asked about his attack on Hillary's 'look'

What Trump actually said:

“Well, I just don’t think she has a presidential look, and you need a presidential look,” Mr. Trump told ABC’s David Muir in an interview broadcast on Tuesday.

What Trump lied and said at the debate:

"I didn't say that," Trump said. "I said she doesn't have the stamina."

Donald the Dragon will be on stage for the next debate.

HRC better have her dragon slaying sword. Better have.

So in other words, why wasn't the debate a partisan attack on Hillary

No. In other words, why wasn't there any balance in the types of questions asked.

You are a hyper partisan hack, and are incapable of noticing the disparity in questioning. JimBowie is a Trump supporter and so while I can't speak for him in terms of his desiring the sort of partisan attack on Hillary that you support against trump, his listing questions that were not asked does not imply he wanted such.

You radical leftist hacks tend to project your own attitudes upon any who do not march in goosestep with you, and so assume everybody else is just as rigid and unthinking as you are.

I don't like either candidate, but can see the obvious bias of the moderator when it came to his protecting Hillary while going after Trump.

Hillary whupped his ass so badly, you're brain is convinced it must have been a conspiracy.

No, she didn't. You think it's a win for her because she didn't pass out. But, her answers were tired and stale and basically said we must return to the 90's.

Bernie would have been a MUCH better candidate and now you Hillarybots are reaping the effects of your mistakes.

JimBowie1958 did you expect anything different? The corrupt political machine is a huge dinosaur and a lot of people are involved in it. Trump is leading the charge against a very powerful and corrupt entity that has maintained control for decades, so its not, nor will it ever, be a fair fight.

Look at all the brainwashed sheep who are going along with it all, oblivious to the reality of the situation. They've been programmed to believe their opinions are their opinions, while the ones leading the fight see behind the curtain of lies and deception.

This is going to be our toughest battle we'll ever have to fight. It really is David vs Goliath, so strap on your chin strap its only going to get tougher as November draws closer. This was only Round 1.

My favorite was how while Obama was the original birther, Hillary started the birther movement. Yet the one attacked for being a birther was her opponent.

Life is so much easier in this country when you're a leftist. It's pathetic the media is such sycophants to one party
To be honest, I'm beyond all that. I don't care who started it or finished it. I just want to slay this corrupt government we live under. Enough is enough and we finally have a voice in Trump who's addressing it

TheOldSchool, do you think the repeated questions about Obama's controversial birth certificate and allowing Crooked Hillary to babble incoherently about Rosie O'Donnell and a Spanish beauty pageant contestant with absolutely no questions about Crooked Hillary's decades in government was partisan on behalf of Crooked Hillary?

That's a good point. While Donald Trump is an asshole, those things have LITTLE to do with running a country. The debate was kind of like a summary of negative attack ads.

I think whether a person is an asshole or not is something voters can take into account about who they want running the country.

Asking about Trump's promotion in Birther idiocy for 5 years before his miraculous conversion is a relevant question to his judgement.
Asking about Trump's attacks on women based upon their looks sure could be relevant to women voters.

“Well, I just don’t think she has a presidential look, and you need a presidential look,” Mr. Trump told ABC’s David Muir in an interview broadcast on Tuesday.

I agree that the birther issue is stupid and he shouldn't have involved himself in such nonsense. I'm a woman voter, and though I don't like him personally, I don't see what it has to do with running a country.

Honestly, I WISH he was a better candidate because I would rather vote for the opposite candidate of Hillary. That woman is so shady. I don't trust her at all.

To be honest, I'm beyond all that. I don't care who started it or finished it. I just want to slay this corrupt government we live under. Enough is enough and we finally have a voice in Trump who's addressing it

I don't think you grasped my post. I was pointing out the unlevel playing field, not arguing the birther movement. Note my conclusion wasn't about birther, it was about the media.

As for Trump, I'm not sure how you get he wants to clean up government out of his campaign for more government power

I agree that the birther issue is stupid and he shouldn't have involved himself in such nonsense. I'm a woman voter, and though I don't like him personally, I don't see what it has to do with running a country.

Honestly, I WISH he was a better candidate because I would rather vote for the opposite candidate of Hillary. That woman is so shady. I don't trust her at all.

Yes, his scandals don't effect the job. Clearly all the influence Hillary is selling does

I don't think you grasped my post. I was pointing out the unlevel playing field, not arguing the birther movement. Note my conclusion wasn't about birther, it was about the media.

As for Trump, I'm not sure how you get he wants to clean up government out of his campaign for more government power
ahh ok....

I don't have a problem with Government being involved in SOME aspects of our lives, I have a problem with all the fucking corruption in DC. That's my biggest concern and a source of my anger. The entire DC establishment is corrupt to the core and we as a nation suffer because of it.

Even the fucking FBI is useless. I mean wtf are we doing here?

ahh ok....

I don't have a problem with Government being involved in SOME aspects of our lives, I have a problem with all the fucking corruption in DC. That's my biggest concern and a source of my anger. The entire DC establishment is corrupt to the core and we as a nation suffer because of it.

Even the fucking FBI is useless. I mean wtf are we doing here?

I agree with that. It's your belief Trump will change it I doubt. The guy is proposing more government power, not less. The right to decide what we can do with our own businesses, that we should use our businesses for the interest of the State

Forum List

Back