Ten Questions About Last Nights Debate

c_k, trump is corruption himself, as is HRC.
You don't like him and come from a place of emotion rather than critical thinking.
You are talking to the guy in the mirror, not me.
Trumps NEVER held public office. Apples and oranges. If you want to say he isn't a good business man that's one thing, but to say he's a part of all the political corruption in this country is 100% inaccurate.

JimBowie1958 did you expect anything different? The corrupt political machine is a huge dinosaur and a lot of people are involved in it. Trump is leading the charge against a very powerful and corrupt entity that has maintained control for decades, so its not, nor will it ever, be a fair fight.

Look at all the brainwashed sheep who are going along with it all, oblivious to the reality of the situation. They've been programmed to believe their opinions are their opinions, while the ones leading the fight see behind the curtain of lies and deception.

This is going to be our toughest battle we'll ever have to fight. It really is David vs Goliath, so strap on your chin strap its only going to get tougher as November draws closer. This was only Round 1.

My favorite was how while Obama was the original birther, Hillary started the birther movement. Yet the one attacked for being a birther was her opponent.

Life is so much easier in this country when you're a leftist. It's pathetic the media is such sycophants to one party
To be honest, I'm beyond all that. I don't care who started it or finished it. I just want to slay this corrupt government we live under. Enough is enough and we finally have a voice in Trump who's addressing it

I don't think you grasped my post. I was pointing out the unlevel playing field, not arguing the birther movement. Note my conclusion wasn't about birther, it was about the media.

As for Trump, I'm not sure how you get he wants to clean up government out of his campaign for more government power
ahh ok....

I don't have a problem with Government being involved in SOME aspects of our lives, I have a problem with all the fucking corruption in DC. That's my biggest concern and a source of my anger. The entire DC establishment is corrupt to the core and we as a nation suffer because of it.

Even the fucking FBI is useless. I mean wtf are we doing here?

I agree with that. It's your belief Trump will change it I doubt. The guy is proposing more government power, not less. The right to decide what we can do with our own businesses, that we should use our businesses for the interest of the State
I don't know if Trump will be able to change it, but I do know he will make an effort to change it. He has a mandate with the American people and has verbally acknowledged that.

As far as more Gov power, if forced to chose between a corrupt gov or a gov with more power I'd choose a gov with more power. Corruption hurts us all.

My favorite was how while Obama was the original birther, Hillary started the birther movement. Yet the one attacked for being a birther was her opponent.

Life is so much easier in this country when you're a leftist. It's pathetic the media is such sycophants to one party
To be honest, I'm beyond all that. I don't care who started it or finished it. I just want to slay this corrupt government we live under. Enough is enough and we finally have a voice in Trump who's addressing it

I don't think you grasped my post. I was pointing out the unlevel playing field, not arguing the birther movement. Note my conclusion wasn't about birther, it was about the media.

As for Trump, I'm not sure how you get he wants to clean up government out of his campaign for more government power
ahh ok....

I don't have a problem with Government being involved in SOME aspects of our lives, I have a problem with all the fucking corruption in DC. That's my biggest concern and a source of my anger. The entire DC establishment is corrupt to the core and we as a nation suffer because of it.

Even the fucking FBI is useless. I mean wtf are we doing here?

I agree with that. It's your belief Trump will change it I doubt. The guy is proposing more government power, not less. The right to decide what we can do with our own businesses, that we should use our businesses for the interest of the State
I don't know if Trump will be able to change it, but I do know he will make an effort to change it. He has a mandate with the American people and has verbally acknowledged that.

As far as more Gov power, if forced to chose between a corrupt gov or a gov with more power I'd choose a gov with more power. Corruption hurts us all.

All government is corrupt

Why did Lester Holt allow Trump to interrupt every time Hillary tried to speak?

It was obvious he was a Republican plant

So in other words, why wasn't the debate a partisan attack on Hillary

No. In other words, why wasn't there any balance in the types of questions asked.

You are a hyper partisan hack, and are incapable of noticing the disparity in questioning. JimBowie is a Trump supporter and so while I can't speak for him in terms of his desiring the sort of partisan attack on Hillary that you support against trump, his listing questions that were not asked does not imply he wanted such.

You radical leftist hacks tend to project your own attitudes upon any who do not march in goosestep with you, and so assume everybody else is just as rigid and unthinking as you are.

I don't like either candidate, but can see the obvious bias of the moderator when it came to his protecting Hillary while going after Trump.

I am a Trump supporter by default after Rand Paul dropped and followed by Cruz and Sanders dropping out as well.

The connection being that all four are anti-establishment.

Donald Trump was a coked-out babbling orange basketball with a serious personality disorder. But other than that, he did great, right?
upload_2016-9-27_12-49-49.png

I agree that the birther issue is stupid and he shouldn't have involved himself in such nonsense. I'm a woman voter, and though I don't like him personally, I don't see what it has to do with running a country.

Honestly, I WISH he was a better candidate because I would rather vote for the opposite candidate of Hillary. That woman is so shady. I don't trust her at all.
Trump got involved in the Birther issue when he read alot of Obama's old book selling descriptions of Obama being born in Kenya and that Obama's mom was too young for citizenship to convey to Obama. Trump was also concerned that the Republican establishment had been pushing to eliminate the native born requirement for Presidents and had not vetted Obama since no one had ever claimed to see Obama's long form BC.

That the issue ever came up at all is due to Hillary Clintons 2008 campaign staffers spreading rumors on the subject.

upload_2016-9-27_12-56-19.png

Liberal Blogger Says He Worked With Hillary Clinton's Aide on Birther Claims - Breitbart

NBC's Chuck Todd: 'Who Cares' Hillary Clinton Associates Pushed Birther Rumors in 2008? - Breitbart

2 Clinton supporters in ’08 reportedly shared Obama ‘birther’ story

You don't like him and come from a place of emotion rather than critical thinking.
Trumps NEVER held public office. Apples and oranges. If you want to say he isn't a good business man that's one thing, but to say he's a part of all the political corruption in this country is 100% inaccurate.
Read the lines above, and be straight. I wrote "corruption himself", and deliberately did not mention political corruption. He won't release his taxes, he gives very little to charity, pays very little in taxes, axes tens of thousands of jobs, brings in immigrant workers while condemning the. The man is not honest. He is corrupt enough to be Hillary's husband.

TheOldSchool, do you think the repeated questions about Obama's controversial birth certificate and allowing Crooked Hillary to babble incoherently about Rosie O'Donnell and a Spanish beauty pageant contestant with absolutely no questions about Crooked Hillary's decades in government was partisan on behalf of Crooked Hillary?
The only reason the Birther issue is still alive is that idiot Dimbocrats think it somehow proves Republicans to be racists, lol, like making sure the Constitution is followed is racists when the candidate is black.
o

Donald Trump spent 5 years going full Birther. Donald Trump spent 5 years suggesting to Americans that our first African American President was not born in the United States, and is a Muslim, and implied that he may have had someone killed because of it.

Donald Trump supporters want a hand wave to ignore Donald Trump choosing to bring Birtherism mainstream. Because of course it shows what a gullible idiot Trump is

He doesn't have a birth certificate. He may have one, but there's something on that, maybe religion, maybe it says he is a Muslim," Trump told Fox News in 2011. "I don't know. Maybe he doesn't want that."

View attachment 91203

View attachment 91204

View attachment 91205
View attachment 91206

obama not releasing it for so long gave rise to suspicion because if he had nothing to hide he would have just released it. So by not releasing it, people started thinking he had something to hide.

Kind of like Trump's taxes.

Lester sent a msg to Trump that he would be called out if he lied.

Guess what?

No need for guesswork -- he sent the message to Hillary that he WOULD'T.

You are quite stupid and quite the partisan hack, so are incapable of seeing the fact that the Emperor is actually quite naked here.

Read the lines above, and be straight. I wrote "corruption himself", and deliberately did not mention political corruption. He won't release his taxes, he gives very little to charity, pays very little in taxes, axes tens of thousands of jobs, brings in immigrant workers while condemning the. The man is not honest. He is corrupt enough to be Hillary's husband.
Nothing in your post reflects corruption on any level

I was getting pretty sleepy, but I cannot remember these questions.

1. When did the moderator ask Hillary about her staff being directed to destroy evidence that was subpoena'd by Congress? That sounds like Obstruction of Justice, so why didnt the moderator think it was a worthy question?

2. The same goes for Hillary's accepting bribes from foreign governments while she was Secretary of State. She and her husband Bill are still taking contributions, recently a $250k/plate dinner fund raiser. Doesn't America deserve to know what was promised to those donors for buying such an absurdly expensive meal?

3. Why do moderators ignore the Wollman Rink incident that demonstrated Trumps ability to untangle and repair government spawned disasters? Isnt this a very relevant question in our day of Federali disasters across this nation?

4. Why do these media Marxists think that continuing with the same failed "War on Everything" process that has failed over and over and over and over for the last 40 years will suddenly work under Hillary when she has had plenty of time to make that system work and has not? Why would new "Wars on Everything" work when they have NEVER WORKED and are just ways of creating good PR for corporate contracting boondoggles?

5. When did someone ask Hillary what changed in the TPP treaty that changed her mind about it being the Gold Standard of trade agreements? When did she publicly break with Obama and work to oppose that treaty (other than making this thin gesture of "I'm agin it!")

6. Where were the questions about securing our national borders?

7. Where were the questions about how we are going to vet a mob of Muslim "refugees" that ISIS has repeatedly stated they would infiltrate to get terrorists into the USA? What about Hillary's plan to bring in more than 550k more?

8. Where were the questions about Hillary Clinton's nepotism, hiring her daughter to head the Clinton Foundation for $900k annually and her brother being given similar cushy jobs with CF? Is that why they have such a dismal success rate and Haitians claiming that the funding was stolen and now tens of thousands of Haitians are STILL suffering because the Clinton's stole so much of the money?

9. Where did someone ask why Hillary felt she had to spend a week "prepping" for the debate? Cant she just answer the questions honestly without spinning lies for an entire week?

10. Where were the questions about how Hillary cheated Bernie Sanders supporters of a fair chance to win the Democratic Party primaries?

Why weren't any of these questions asked? IS this another case of the Marxist media spinning things for their comrade candidate?

I don't know, why didn't Donald Trump raise any of these questions? Isn't that what a good debater does. Controls the direction of the discussion, and makes her points?

Preparing for the job at hand is an anathema to you Trump supporters. Your man made a fool of himself last night. She just let him talk, and talk, and talk.

To be honest, my opinion as far as corruption is concerned is to not allow it in situations under one's own control.

If we all did that, there would be less corruption all around.

I don't know, why didn't Donald Trump raise any of these questions? Isn't that what a good debater does. Controls the direction of the discussion, and makes her points?
Lol, no, that is the moderators job.

what, you imagining Trump rushing over to the moderators desk, asking a question to himself, then running back to his podium and answering it?

roflmao

Forum List

Back