tell us your love story......

The love of my life...

3907121772_cd9843091a_o.jpg

Pale, we're chipping in and getting you the shopping version.

target-assets-protection-tricycle.jpg

Last edited:
I can't.

For the love I had, I lost and it's much too painful to talk about.

One thing I keep reminding myself of, is that time heals all wounds. I wish I knew how much time I had left to deal with this pain.

:(

Time does heal all wounds---and wounds all heels! ;)

Everyone recovers at their own rate. After my divorce 15 years ago, my therapist (who I no longer see) told me that it generally takes about 1/2 as long as the length of a relationship to truly and completely recover from that loss.

So....if you were together 10 years, maybe 5 years before you're really well and truly over your former partner. If you were together less than 10 years, obviously less time and more than 10 years, more time.

Here's to your recovery! :beer::beer:

The one guy I only really loved cheated on me. I do love this guy who is about two and half feet tall and gives me kisses every morning or really anytime I ask him to.

I have had a few lives but the love in my most recent incarnation is a beautiful half mad young lady 17 years younger than myself that is the mother of my four yr old son..I was doing my last tour.(.the 40 and finished tour)..and after a gig this really beautiful girl somehow wound up on the bus with me and then just didn't leave and traveled with us for a couple of months until she got pregnant..we were not going to stay together ..shes a wild one so we agreed I would raise the child and she would not abort and I Would get a straight job and support her through the pregnancy but during that process the poor thing got addicted to me.. I am the main care giver and have full custody ..she is a total rebel and has tried to pretend a few times over the years that she is independent by getting her own place but it only last a month or two and shes back...

Last edited:
She sometimes pisses me the fuck off.

But she said "yes" to me.

No shit.

I asked her to marry me, and for some stupid ass reason, she had the courtesy to show the kind of reprehensible piss poor judgment to say "yes."

God bless her.

She sometimes pisses me off (not that I'm such a great fuckin' pleasure to live with, no doubt). But I do love my wife.

Tempted to cheat that one time, I just said "no." Couldn't do it to her. She's too good.

That's my love story. It sucks. But it worked out great for me.

And yes, I DID have a little too much to drink tonight. So?

:cool:

I kept running into my now husband where ever I went in my town over a year. He kept making me laugh with his lame pick up lines. I wasn't in one bit interested. Finally it started to not be funny anymore. When he asked me for the 200th or more time to go out with him I said. "If you will leave me alone after I go out with you I'll say yes" I did. He grew on me like mold.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I kept running into my now husband where ever I went in my town over a year. He kept making me laugh with his lame pick up lines. I wasn't in one bit interested. Finally it started to not be funny anymore. When he asked me for the 200th or more time to go out with him I said. "If you will leave me alone after I go out with you I'll say yes" I did. He grew on me like mold.

Hoily FUCK! A love story worse than mine!

Kudos babe!

Have you been drinkin' HARD tonight, too?

Woot!

:razz::lol:

maybe I will find love tonight, I like Liabilty am going to go have a drink and meet some guy my friend is hooking me up with. :badgrin: I doubt it!

maybe I will find love tonight, I like Liabilty am going to go have a drink and meet some guy my friend is hooking me up with. :badgrin: I doubt it!

Assess him while you are still sober.

If he's a good guy then you can decide.

If he's a fuckin' asswipe, just say, "Fuck off!"

Keep your mind open but your legs closed.

And have another belt.

what is the other belt for? :lol:
And when he was texting me he kept asking me, " what is on your mind?" What can I say he is a liberal!
but I told my friend I would go.

Forum List

Back