tell us your love story......

well no woman is trying to blacken my eyes so maybe I am joking and you are not Mr.asshataass
Apparently, you don't understand what a joke is. I was not really asked the question, I didn't really give the answer, I've never had my eyes blackened.

I doubt the Superman story, too. Perhaps it was just a joke.

Again I say, fuck off! Go suck your thumb or something.

but wasn't it a rather demeaning joke ? not very political correct ?...words hurt you know its jokers like you that are the reason for hate speech laws...like me for example..you really hurt my feelings Mr assratass ...I hope you are proud of yourself
I am.
Fuck off!

Apparently, you don't understand what a joke is. I was not really asked the question, I didn't really give the answer, I've never had my eyes blackened.

I doubt the Superman story, too. Perhaps it was just a joke.

Again I say, fuck off! Go suck your thumb or something.

but wasn't it a rather demeaning joke ? not very political correct ?...words hurt you know its jokers like you that are the reason for hate speech laws...like me for example..you really hurt my feelings Mr assratass ...I hope you are proud of yourself
I am.
Fuck off!

meanies like you don't belong in the love story thread...perhaps it is you that should....f-off

I am.
Fuck off!

meanies like you don't belong in the love story thread...perhaps it is you that should....f-off
I don't love you.
Fuck off!

I noticed a very attractive girl in my high school English class. The moment our eyes met, we were bonded. Still are 40 years later.

But when I left for college we went our separate ways, ultimately surviving our own horrid marriages.

Fate eventually brought us back together, and when I proposed to her I placed 25 torches in the back yard... all but one was lighted. We'd been apart 24 years and so together we burned that last candle. I told her it represented our future and there would be many more such fires.

True story but, for the record- this is the first and last time I post any sappy bullshit. :D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh how fucking sweet.....

that is so fucking sweet.....

I can't.

For the love I had, I lost and it's much too painful to talk about.

One thing I keep reminding myself of, is that time heals all wounds. I wish I knew how much time I had left to deal with this pain.

:(

Time does heal all wounds---and wounds all heels! ;)

Everyone recovers at their own rate. After my divorce 15 years ago, my therapist (who I no longer see) told me that it generally takes about 1/2 as long as the length of a relationship to truly and completely recover from that loss.

So....if you were together 10 years, maybe 5 years before you're really well and truly over your former partner. If you were together less than 10 years, obviously less time and more than 10 years, more time.

Here's to your recovery! :beer::beer:

Thank you for your kind words JenyEliza. I appreciate it.
Especially your comment I bolded above. That is my hope.

Happy Friday the 13th, and have a great weekend!

The love of my life...

Pale, we're chipping in and getting you the shopping version.

target-assets-protection-tricycle.jpg

SweeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeeet.... :lol:

Not much of a story really. I charmed Mrs. BBD with my true southern manner and then reeled her in like a trout.:cool:

I can't pick just one.

Suffice it to say they almost all ended badly.

So now I love my kids and my kids only. 3 men between the ages of 24 and 6 is enough for any woman.

I have had a few lives but the love in my most recent incarnation is a beautiful half mad young lady 17 years younger than myself that is the mother of my four yr old son..I was doing my last tour.(.the 40 and finished tour)..and after a gig this really beautiful girl somehow wound up on the bus with me and then just didn't leave and traveled with us for a couple of months until she got pregnant..we were not going to stay together ..shes a wild one so we agreed I would raise the child and she would not abort and I Would get a straight job and support her through the pregnancy but during that process the poor thing got addicted to me.. I am the main care giver and have full custody ..she is a total rebel and has tried to pretend a few times over the years that she is independent by getting her own place but it only last a month or two and shes back...
Sounds like your love story is with yourself.

:lol:

Last edited:
I woke up one morning, and turned my legs to the left to reach the floor. I was now sitting in the upright position, and with my right hand I massaged my temples as to tell my vessel, "wake the fuck up." My lips then widely opened, and my arms began to outstretch as though I were grabbing for two moths flying in seperate directions. Yea, this was just a yawn and a stretch.

I moon-walked to my refrigerator, letting off two "heeee, heee"'s along the way. "Oww!"(crotch grab). I looked inside of mini-Antarctica and felt utterly depressed upon realizing there was no milk for my protein shake. I then had to decide: a short walk to the corner store, or slit my own throat in the bathtub and die. I chose the former, and began down the stairs. At the twelfth step of fifteen, I realized I was still in my boxers and a tee-shirt that read "The Man," with an arrow up, and "The Legend," with an arrow down. I turned back up the stairs, a slight trip on the 7th, and put some coverage over mah bawwz! (my balls).

As I approached the store, there was a small fart-noise coming out of the drainage-cap on the corner. As I approached it, I saw two green fingers. It had the eyes and what-not of a human, but it was a Turtle! It spoke English, I was fucking shocked! It asked for pizza, but I insisted it was only 8:17 AM, Eastern Standard.

It asked me for a back massage, and strangely enough I still had morning wood. Nothing gets rid of Superman's morning wood short of a Mutant letting me bust on their soft chin, and so I climbed down into the sewer system. It was wild, I still felt kinda goofy talking to a Turtle, it happened to be a Ninja also. I began rubbing on its shell, and my Cadillac accidentally fell into the Garage. The Turtle let out a "whoooops!" as it stood slightly upright in surprise. I nutted instantly, stamina of a middle-school virgin.

Then, little fairies began flying out of Ninja Turtle's butt-hole, circling it and singing. With a few sprinkles of fairy-dust, the figure changed from a Turtle to a gorgeous blonde, about 5' 6" weighting 135 pounds with small D's.

Superman was in Love, and so he amputatel his pinky-toe figuring he didn't need one, gnawed off the flesh and blood, and bent it into an engagement Ring.

The rest is just a given, no?

:lol: You are so weird...

I noticed a very attractive girl in my high school English class. The moment our eyes met, we were bonded. Still are 40 years later.

But when I left for college we went our separate ways, ultimately surviving our own horrid marriages.

Fate eventually brought us back together, and when I proposed to her I placed 25 torches in the back yard... all but one was lighted. We'd been apart 24 years and so together we burned that last candle. I told her it represented our future and there would be many more such fires.

True story but, for the record- this is the first and last time I post any sappy bullshit. :D

Uhm, you're adorable. You need to tell us more stories, that was awesome.

Forum List

Back