Tell us why you vote Republican. And if you make a claim - PROVE IT!

So tell us why you vote Republican.

Tell us which of their policies have worked in the last 15 years. And be able to prove it. No wild claims without evidence. Opinion pieces aren't evidence. Win us over with "facts".
Don't worry, you'll never get it. Republicans are about taking care of one's own family, self-dependence, finding others to work with as a team rather than forcing others to hand you a living, hard effort, striving for success, and building things. Democrats are about economically raping people who are successful, destroying things for their own benefit. You'll never understand republicans because you don't have an ounce of pride, because you won't even try to be successful in a profession that produces a sale-able product.

In short you are the looser who got F's in the back of the room bitching about the teachers pet who sat up front getting straight A's.

It's ok you wacked out right wing crazies. Just admit that even the CRAZIEST, most LOYAL Republican on these boards can't come up with a SINGLE fucking piece of legislation proposed by Republican that was advantageous to ALL Americans.

The best you seem to have is to try and turn the question around and ask why anyone would vote for a Democrat.
Let me answer that. It's because a Democrat is not a Republican. And I like to be kissed before I am fucked and the Republican won't kiss anybody EXCEPT an ultra wealthy person all the while putting the fucks to anybody that is not ultra wealthy. And I ain't ultra wealthy. Are you all?
Can you come up with something obama has done that has been advantageous to all Americans?

I'll vote for the republicans as long as they agree with some of my ideas in post 100#. Libertarian is a no, no.
Yeah you'll vote for republicans who are communists.

Did you read my list in post 100? I want some government but I don't want the other side of the extremist coin. I support our science institutions and don't believe we should be a society of savages...

Both extremes are wrong.

I vote Republican for same reason Jefferson did: they stand for freedom from liberal govt. The only folks who don't vote for freedom are those looking for handouts.

Here is America's founding philosophy as stated by Jefferson:

"the natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to grain ground; that the greater the government the stronger the exploiter and the weaker the producer; that , therefore, the hope of liberty depends upon local self-governance and the vigilance of the producer class."

Tell us which of their policies have worked in the last 15 years. And be able to prove it. No wild claims without evidence. Opinion pieces aren't evidence. Win us over with "facts".
Like you know anything about facts or the truth. Lame thread. I vote conservative because liberalism is a mental disorder.
You forgot to prove it.

Proof...the thread starter :lol:
more punts..so far ive seen maybe three people give an answer...Three....The rest have just trolled because thats what they do. Another thing that shows us what is wrong with politics.
Lighten up, the thread itself is a troll piece. Those three were kinder than the op deserved.
how about just answering the question and if Dean decides he rather troll, then it looks bad on him.
Dweeb has already gotten far more respect and consideration than he deserves.

I'll post it again!

1. I believe in a strong family for all. Men and women loving each other and raising a healthy and happy family....Nothing is more important as it is the foundation of our society. The left wants to completely turn women against men. Our destruction will follow shortly after.
2. I believe one should be able to get rich and be successful in life. Sure, I believe in taxing the people making the money, but being successful is good for this society.
3. I believe in a strong military
4. I believe flooding our nation with every racial type is going to lead to war.
5. I believe a child should be brought up to be a good person. The democrats as seen in furgusson justifed violence, crime and bull shit. The RULE OF LAW IS IMPORTANT.

No, I don't like the libertarian element as I do support some government when it comes to a safety net, infrastructure, science and r&d, but we can do better then the shit hole we call the democrats.

6. I believe we should have a moral standard as a nation. Young men shouldn't be ripped down and expected to act differently just because our way makes us more successful. Nothing is wrong with the model that got us through the centuries.

Like you know anything about facts or the truth. Lame thread. I vote conservative because liberalism is a mental disorder.
The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr. and M.D. (Oct 30, 2006)
(60 customer reviews)

You forgot to prove it.

Proof...the thread starter :lol:
more punts..so far ive seen maybe three people give an answer...Three....The rest have just trolled because thats what they do. Another thing that shows us what is wrong with politics.
Lighten up, the thread itself is a troll piece. Those three were kinder than the op deserved.
how about just answering the question and if Dean decides he rather troll, then it looks bad on him.
Dweeb has already gotten far more respect and consideration than he deserves.
more nothing

There never has been any government program that was advantageous to all Americans. Either someone has to lose, or the legislation was not necessary in the first place.

The second serious mistake you left wing Obamabots make is to fail to realize that the absence of a government program may well be, and often is, advantageous to the majority of Americans.

I suspect that such ignorance is closely attuned with your belief that you need government help in order to survive and prosper in this cruel world. Try it alone, you might like it.

And yet, Obama has signed legislation that increases gun rights more than any president in decades. How do you explain that? And before you come back with "liar" do a little research dum dum.

I can't own a single firearm now that I couldn't own when he came into office. In fact I can own even fewer now than at that time thanks to the state I live in.

I will also guarantee you that any so-called pro gun owner legislation Obastard may have signed was not written or promoted by Democrats.

I'll give you one chance to show a Pro Gun Owner piece of legislation which passed both houses with Democrat majorities and was signed with some fanfare. I don't believe you can do it. AND.... we aren't talking about legislation that undoes prior mistakes. I'm talking about promotion gun ownership and gun owner rights.

I do not do research on my own time to attempt to undo beliefs which I cannot and will not change. That would be a waste of my time.

So you didn't even bother to look it up. It was a test which I knew you would fail. That' what Republicans do. They fail. I've posted links to this legislation many times. Why would you look at it this time and not the many other times?

Remember when right wingers carried loaded weapons at a small park right across from the White House?

In his first month in office, Obama overturned a 20-year ban on loaded guns in national parks AND wildlife refuges. Licensed gun owners from any state can now carry concealed, loaded weapons on federal land. Sounds pretty extreme to me.

Not even a year later, he also reversed a law which included a ban on transporting firearms by train. Amtrak travelers can now carry unloaded, locked weapons in baggage they checked.

And this is why the Brady Foundation gave Obama a grade of "F" on gun control. Tell me you know who Brady is. You can't be so dumb you don't know who that is. Then again, you don't seem to know how to use Google. Is a 10 second search "research"? To a Republican is it.

There never has been any government program that was advantageous to all Americans. Either someone has to lose, or the legislation was not necessary in the first place.

The second serious mistake you left wing Obamabots make is to fail to realize that the absence of a government program may well be, and often is, advantageous to the majority of Americans.

I suspect that such ignorance is closely attuned with your belief that you need government help in order to survive and prosper in this cruel world. Try it alone, you might like it.

Interstate highway system

Food and drug - you know, food safety?

NASA

Health - like vaccines

Disaster relief

I bet if I actually go look stuff up, I could find a hundred in less than an hour.

Hey RDean, here is another Republican policy that worked , The GM bailout. Like it or not, the Bush Administration initiated that, and it worked wonderfully.

A Republican Policy?

G.O.P. Senators Oppose Auto Bailout
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/17/business/17auto.html?_r=0

Republicans blast auto bailout plan - USATODAY.com

A total automobile-industry shutdown from a liquidation of GM and Chrysler would have cut 2.63 million jobs from the U.S. economy in 2009, according to a study by the Center for Automotive Research released just hours before the Treasury announced its stake sale. The bailout saved or avoided the loss of $105 billion in transfer payments and the loss of personal and social insurance tax collection in 2009 and 2010, according to CAR.

The auto bailout will rank as “one of the most important interventions, maybe the most important, in U.S. economic history,” Sean McAlinden, CAR’s chief economist, who led the analysis, said yesterday in a telephone interview. Without it, “the upper Midwest would still be a gaping, double-digit unemployment hole in the economy, 600,000 retirees would’ve lost their pensions.”
GM Bailout Ends as U.S. Sells Last of Government Motors - Bloomberg

Romney Campaigns In Michigan Against Car Bailout NPR

-----------------------------------------

So the question becomes, "Was it a Republican Policy" if they were all against it? Or was it a policy presented to Bush who was willing to grasp at straws because every single GOP policy for his entire term was fiasco and a disaster? No one can possibly believe this idea came from Bush. He had no real ideas, only delusions of grandeur. And he's quiet today because he's at least smart enough to know his presidency was a failure. I can't believe he had the nerve to put together a Presidential Library. What's in it? A "pamphlet"? Some notes?

I vote Republican for the same reason I vote Democrat... or Independent or Libertarian or any other party... because I believe a particular candidate is the best person for the job.

If he's a Democrat, he isn't fit to be the county dog catcher.

The Liberal Mind: The Psychological Causes of Political Madness by Lyle H. Rossiter, Jr. and M.D. (Oct 30, 2006)
(60 customer reviews)

Wow, a book read by dozens. I actually read a couple of dozen of the reviews and they were hilarious. Mostly the same spew practiced by USMB Republicans. But my favorite was "too many sciency words. I wanted more liberal bashing".

Conservatism as a Mental Illness Psychology Today

Is Political Conservatism a Mild Form of Insanity Psychology Today

Pathologizing Conservatism - Reason.com

Study Tying Conservative Views to Personality Disorders Met With Skepticism Fox News
Skepticism from Fox? What a surprise.

jg386o.jpg

Forum List

Back