Tell us why you vote Republican. And if you make a claim - PROVE IT!

So tell us why you vote Republican.

Tell us which of their policies have worked in the last 15 years. And be able to prove it. No wild claims without evidence. Opinion pieces aren't evidence. Win us over with "facts".
Like you know anything about facts or the truth. Lame thread. I vote conservative because liberalism is a mental disorder.
translation, you don't know why you vote for republicans ... typical loser republican

now you can see why republicans don't win electionsqby more when the piblic finds out who they really are

Tell us which of their policies have worked in the last 15 years. And be able to prove it. No wild claims without evidence. Opinion pieces aren't evidence. Win us over with "facts".

There is no "winning you over with facts" as history is already established and still you understand it naught.

Like you know anything about facts or the truth. Lame thread. I vote conservative because liberalism is a mental disorder.

Liberalism being a mental disorder is, by itself, all that normal people really need to know in order to vote for Republicans. If they want to sweeten the pot the fact that Republicans don't advocate any race-based policies and Democrats swim thick in the soup with race-based policies should explain a lot of votes. People vote Republican because they see themselves as anti-racists.

Bingo!!!!

liberalism is only a mental disorder when you are so far left you become obsessed with republicans.....otherwise they aint much different than anyone else....

Exactamundo!!

I suspect you can't be "won over" , but I'll give it a go.

Being as I'm not a partisan jerkoff who votes straight D or R , I have often voted for Republican candidates who I believe have MY interests in mind more than their own , or some third parties.

To be frank, when deciding on who to vote for; I don't care if gays ever have the right to marry. I'm not gay
I don't care if the poor starve, I'm not poor.
I don't care about anything except ME and MINE. I vote for the candidate for each office who I feel will represent ME the best.

Who am I? I'm the white middle aged guy who busts his ass everyday to raise a family . I go to work , I pay my taxes, I ask for little in return from government, mostly to be left the hell alone. So in regards to that her lately the Democrats simply aren't doing that. Nearly everything that comes out of DC is designed to tell me what to do, or how I should live. Mostly that is because of Democrats.

So can I list Republican policies that have worked for me? Yes, the Bush tax cuts helped my family quite a bit. For instance. Did it hurt others? I don't care.

As an intellectual exercise I enjoy debating the topics, as a practical matter if something doesn't affect me it doesn't enter into my thoughts when voting.

Well said!!

It's ok you wacked out right wing crazies. Just admit that even the CRAZIEST, most LOYAL Republican on these boards can't come up with a SINGLE fucking piece of legislation proposed by Republican that was advantageous to ALL Americans.

The best you seem to have is to try and turn the question around and ask why anyone would vote for a Democrat.
Let me answer that. It's because a Democrat is not a Republican. And I like to be kissed before I am fucked and the Republican won't kiss anybody EXCEPT an ultra wealthy person all the while putting the fucks to anybody that is not ultra wealthy. And I ain't ultra wealthy. Are you all?

To be polite, you haven't a clue. Frustratingly, few without could ever acknowledge or understand the following....

Conservative principals are inculcated in the U.S. Constitution. Only therein has there ever been equality and the constraint of government. But thanks to Wilson, Roosevelt, Johnson and now Obama, we've not only strayed far from the "advantageous or all Americans" as you say it, but we've come something else entirely, out of which has become this maleducation that success is evil and the unsuccessful somehow have extra rights.

We're doomed.....

It's ok you wacked out right wing crazies. Just admit that even the CRAZIEST, most LOYAL Republican on these boards can't come up with a SINGLE fucking piece of legislation proposed by Republican that was advantageous to ALL Americans.

The best you seem to have is to try and turn the question around and ask why anyone would vote for a Democrat.
Let me answer that. It's because a Democrat is not a Republican. And I like to be kissed before I am fucked and the Republican won't kiss anybody EXCEPT an ultra wealthy person all the while putting the fucks to anybody that is not ultra wealthy. And I ain't ultra wealthy. Are you all?

To be polite, you haven't a clue. Frustratingly, few without could ever acknowledge or understand the following....

Conservative principals are inculcated in the U.S. Constitution. Only therein has there ever been equality and the constraint of government. But thanks to Wilson, Roosevelt, Johnson and now Obama, we've not only strayed far from the "advantageous or all Americans" as you say it, but we've come something else entirely, out of which has become this maleducation that success is evil and the unsuccessful somehow have extra rights.

We're doomed.....

Hell, don't worry about "polite". We are online. Remember?

But still I find it strange that even you, with all your vast knowledge of Republican politics can't come up with a single Republican piece of legislation that was enacted that benefited the majority of Americans.

Why is that? Is it only because Republicans have some convoluted ideas of "principals"?

Or is it that they have no leadership? No good ideas? What?

But you give your self away as a right wing hack when you stated it was ONLY Democrats that have acted in a manner that wasn't to the advantage of most Americans.

And we are doomed if, somehow, Republicans are elected to the WH and hold the majority of both Houses in Congress.

Doomed we would be for sure.

jg386o.jpg

You gotta be a tard to believe the charges in that photo. What makes this so hilarious is the fact that Republicans believe that debt is investment (see Bush Tax Cuts), laws are for the little people (see Crispie, Williams and Perry), criticism is racism (see it here on the USMB), journalists are criminals (come on, we know Republicans think only Fox is honest) and finally, "everyone knows 3 X 4 is seven. Republicans hate math and science.

so far, they've danced around the obvious reason, the repub party is 96% + white.

Plays NO factor for me, and or most people I know.

Wait,are you and the OP talking about people who vote straight Republican every election no matter what? Yes,those people are stupid, as are people who just vote Democrat every election no matter what. The odds that one party will always have the best candidate for every election are about the same as the odds of winning a different lottery every night for a straight week.

Democrats are going to bankrupt this country trying to solve problems the governments isn't supposed to solve and are too big and expensive for even the government to solve, like health care for everyone.

Peace on earth may also be too big of a problem for the US government to solve. You can't buy your way to peace like the Democrats are trying. All you can do is kill the ones who are destroying that peace until there is no one left to kill who isn't peaceful.

Being as I'm not a partisan jerkoff who votes straight D or R , I have often voted for Republican candidates who I believe have MY interests in mind more than their own , or some third parties.

To be frank, when deciding on who to vote for; I don't care if gays ever have the right to marry. I'm not gay
I don't care about anything except ME and MINE. I vote for the candidate for each office who I feel will represent ME the best.

Who am I? I'm the white middle aged guy who busts his ass everyday to raise a family . I go to work , I pay my taxes, I ask for little in return from government, mostly to be left the hell alone. So in regards to that her lately the Democrats simply aren't doing that. Nearly everything that comes out of DC is designed to tell me what to do, or how I should live. Mostly that is because of Democrats.

So can I list Republican policies that have worked for me? Yes, the Bush tax cuts helped my family quite a bit. For instance. Did it hurt others? I don't care.

As an intellectual exercise I enjoy debating the topics, as a practical matter if something doesn't affect me it doesn't enter into my thoughts when voting.
I can see why liberals might hate you.

I can see why liberals might hate you.

Yet another thing I don't particularly care about LOL

translation, you don't know why you vote for republicans ... typical loser republican
Typical for a libtard, wrong as usual. I vote republican because dimwits support gay marriage and abortion, both abhorrent behavior.

Typical for a libtard, wrong as usual. I vote republican because dimwits support gay marriage and abortion, both abhorrent behavior.

No, dimwits are people who don't understand the difference between supporting the right to a behavior and the behavior itself.

I know I just confused you, sorry couldn't be helped.

Another Peeping Tom who votes against his own best interests and hates the Constitution.

Not one RW can name even one thing and individual Republican or the Republican party has done for the US. They're not called the Do Nothing Party for nothing. They're nothing but professional welfare queens.

Still no answer as to why people vote for the party which has the pentagon & its contractors like BlackWater & Halliburton as its primary cash cow. :eusa_think: We all know what that means- instigate conflicts continuously to keep the crony capitalism train rolling along. Taking money from taxpayers and :up: REDISTRIBUTING IT to Big Biz. What could be more Republican? :)

Last edited:
Still no answer as to why people vote for the party which has the pentagon & its contractors like BlackWater & Halliburton as its primary cash cow. We all know what that means- instigate conflicts continuously to keep the crony capitalism train rolling along. Taking money from taxpayers and REDISTRIBUTING IT to big biz. What could be more Republican? :)

shhhhh ...

They're busy watching Fox lying to them.

Forum List

Back