Tell us why you vote Republican. And if you make a claim - PROVE IT!

When I vote republican it's mainly because they're not democrats. Today's democrats encourage and embrace the depletion of structured families which is at the core of social demise. They divide the country, that is, they are the party of segregation, pandering to each group they create. They stifle economic progress through their green energy and AGW scam. Their foreign policy leaves the US in mortal danger.
Anything but a democrat.
lots of Republicans do some dividing themselves....by calling the poor leaches and minorities nice colorful metaphors doesnt do much uniting...

So tell us why you vote Republican.

Tell us which of their policies have worked in the last 15 years. And be able to prove it. No wild claims without evidence. Opinion pieces aren't evidence. Win us over with "facts".

I suspect you can't be "won over" , but I'll give it a go.

Being as I'm not a partisan jerkoff who votes straight D or R , I have often voted for Republican candidates who I believe have MY interests in mind more than their own , or some third parties.

To be frank, when deciding on who to vote for; I don't care if gays ever have the right to marry. I'm not gay
I don't care if the poor starve, I'm not poor.
I don't care about anything except ME and MINE. I vote for the candidate for each office who I feel will represent ME the best.

Who am I? I'm the white middle aged guy who busts his ass everyday to raise a family . I go to work , I pay my taxes, I ask for little in return from government, mostly to be left the hell alone. So in regards to that her lately the Democrats simply aren't doing that. Nearly everything that comes out of DC is designed to tell me what to do, or how I should live. Mostly that is because of Democrats.

So can I list Republican policies that have worked for me? Yes, the Bush tax cuts helped my family quite a bit. For instance. Did it hurt others? I don't care.

As an intellectual exercise I enjoy debating the topics, as a practical matter if something doesn't affect me it doesn't enter into my thoughts when voting.
I can see why liberals might hate you.

Yet another thing I don't particularly care about LOL

LOL Dana disagrees that I don't care about liberals opinions of me. How will I cope?

Still no answer as to why people vote for the party which has the pentagon & its contractors like BlackWater & Halliburton as its primary cash cow. We all know what that means- instigate conflicts continuously to keep the crony capitalism train rolling along. Taking money from taxpayers and REDISTRIBUTING IT to big biz. What could be more Republican? :)

As opposed to redistributing it to people who simply don't want to contribute anything right? So much better

BOTH parties suck about giving taxpayer money to their favorite boondoggles

I prefer the Republicans because they want less regulations and taxes, support gun rights, oppose illegal immigration and want a strong army. It's also a good thing that most Republicans do not believe in climate change caused by human beings.
The bad thing about the Republicans is that they are mostly social conservatives. But still, tey are the best alternative.

Tell us which of their policies have worked in the last 15 years. And be able to prove it. No wild claims without evidence. Opinion pieces aren't evidence. Win us over with "facts".
Like you know anything about facts or the truth. Lame thread. I vote conservative because liberalism is a mental disorder.
translation, you don't know why you vote for republicans ... typical loser republican
Typical for a libtard, wrong as usual. I vote republican because dimwits support gay marriage and abortion, both abhorrent behavior.

Another Peeping Tom who votes against his own best interests and hates the Constitution.

Not one RW can name even one thing and individual Republican or the Republican party has done for the US. They're not called the Do Nothing Party for nothing. They're nothing but professional welfare queens.

The Civil Rights Act of 1964? Creation of the EPA? Federal Highway System? Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act? Vouchers for schoolchildren? There are literally thousands of things that individual Republicans have done for the US. That's not even going back to the things that the GOP did earlier on...such as freeing the slaves, giving the vote to blacks and women, granting citizenship to American Indians, pushing for the desegregation of the military, the creation of the first all black college...the list goes on and on.

Your ignorance of the history of the GOP is laughable...

Still no answer as to why people vote for the party which has the pentagon & its contractors like BlackWater & Halliburton as its primary cash cow. :eusa_think: We all know what that means- instigate conflicts continuously to keep the crony capitalism train rolling along. Taking money from taxpayers and :up: REDISTRIBUTING IT to Big Biz. What could be more Republican? :)
The Pentagon is the GOP's "primary cash cow"? Really?:bsflag:

Like you know anything about facts or the truth. Lame thread. I vote conservative because liberalism is a mental disorder.
translation, you don't know why you vote for republicans ... typical loser republican
Typical for a libtard, wrong as usual. I vote republican because dimwits support gay marriage and abortion, both abhorrent behavior.

No, dimwits are people who don't understand the difference between supporting the right to a behavior and the behavior itself.

I know I just confused you, sorry couldn't be helped.

What the hell did Dana dislike about that one ? LOL what a partisan loser.

Another Peeping Tom who votes against his own best interests and hates the Constitution.

Not one RW can name even one thing and individual Republican or the Republican party has done for the US. They're not called the Do Nothing Party for nothing. They're nothing but professional welfare queens.
Actually he did a couple of posts up. Tax cuts help America. Pumping more gas helps America. I added that. Getting rid of all these EPA regulations helps America. It depends on who you define as America. I define them as the working poor.

No, dimwits are people who don't understand the difference between supporting the right to a behavior and the behavior itself.

Dana has gone through different strings and "disliked" every post I made. All the while not posting him/her self. Just another internet coward sniping at others from hiding!

Dana has gone through different strings and "disliked" every post I made. All the while not posting him/her self. Just another internet coward sniping at others from hiding!
You shouldn't call out the Lurkers. Some of us have the mistaken belief that those are the ones we are preaching to.

So you didn't even bother to look it up. It was a test which I knew you would fail. That' what Republicans do. They fail. I've posted links to this legislation many times. Why would you look at it this time and not the many other times?

Nope. I've got better things to spend my time on. I'm not a Republican.... I'm a Conservative. That means most of my views are based on Belief and Faith, regardless of anything else.

In his first month in office, Obama overturned a 20-year ban on loaded guns in national parks AND wildlife refuges. Licensed gun owners from any state can now carry concealed, loaded weapons on federal land. Sounds pretty extreme to me.

A law that 90% of gun owners violated regularly. Anyone stupid enough to allow themselves to be disarmed on public property is a moron who probably shouldn't have a gun to begin with. Sorry, it doesn't meet the criteria I set anyway... it simply reinstated the Bush Era policy which had been blocked by a judge. Only 27 Democrat Senators voted for it as well.

Not even a year later, he also reversed a law which included a ban on transporting firearms by train. Amtrak travelers can now carry unloaded, locked weapons in baggage they checked.

Legislation introduced by a REPUBLICAN, not a Democrat. 28 of 60 Senate Democrats voted for it.... not exactly overwhelming support from the Left.

And this is why the Brady Foundation gave Obama a grade of "F" on gun control. Tell me you know who Brady is. You can't be so dumb you don't know who that is. Then again, you don't seem to know how to use Google. Is a 10 second search "research"? To a Republican is it.

Mr. Brady was the other individual who failed to duck fast enough when Mr. Hinkley started spraying bullets back in 1981. Personally, I couldn't care less what the Brady Foundation for Communism thinks of anything.

Want to try again? It should be simple.... show me a single PRO-GUN-OWNER piece of legislation which was introduced, supported, and signed by a Democrat in Massachusetts or Washington in the past 15 years. I don't need to do the research because I know that Democrats aren't pro-gun. I live on the front lines of Democrat Anti-Gun initiatives here in the Communistwealth of Massachusetts.

Conservative does not mean your views are based solely on belief and faith regardless of anything else. Your views may be based on belief and faith, but you speak only for yourself.

I'll vote for the republicans as long as they agree with some of my ideas in post 100#. Libertarian is a no, no.
Yeah you'll vote for republicans who are communists.

Did you read my list in post 100? I want some government but I don't want the other side of the extremist coin. I support our science institutions and don't believe we should be a society of savages...

Both extremes are wrong.
Yeah cause if we didn't have government spending we'd be living in caves... :cuckoo:

We elect a government for a reason. To regulate the economy and to defend this nation. You know next to crap about the political working of this nation.

Losertrians are a joke. You want corporations to have free reign to rule over us.
You're just a dumb ass lying POS.

Its simple I disagree with most all of the Dems positions,not all but most,and after what the party did with the I was for until I it was better politically for me to be against it,spoiled me for a long time. Both parties are a mess,but I really hate the despicable actions by most Dems,certainly leadership Harry Rieds mouth cost young american's their lives along with many Iraqi's he is trash.

Conservative does not mean your views are based solely on belief and faith regardless of anything else. Your views may be based on belief and faith, but you speak only for yourself.

Conservatism us based on Right and Wrong as has been handed down for generations. It's not a touchy feely or happiness oriented philosophy. Conservatism understands the only person you should be looking out for us yourself.

Sorry, my fault.

I negged him a couple of times and he's throwing a hissy-fit.

Conservatism us based on Right and Wrong as has been handed down for generations. It's not a touchy feely or happiness oriented philosophy. Conservatism understands the only person you should be looking out for us yourself.
I think it's a realistic approach whereas liberalism is based off of emotion and quintessence.

Bull honky.

Forum List

Back