Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

Sounds like a relative to me
Do you believe her issue is legitimate? That she tried to explain her being promiscious!! She was working her problems out in her Diary so she spoke of her showers with her dad.

Dr. Phil had a woman on his show Monday where she talked that her dad and her had sex for 15 years starting when she was 10. And Mom did not believe her. Dad is now in prison.
Take Ashleys side and not stick up for her dad. Girls have sex with fathers. It is not really unknown.

The point is Biden is an incestuous pervert. He has no business in any public office. Period.
Ashley's diary being stolen does not prove that.

Another person who doesn't support the constitution.

Innocent until proven guilty, remember?

• Disagree
Reactions: iku
Ashley's diary being stolen does not prove that.

Another person who doesn't support the constitution.

Innocent until proven guilty, remember?
I never understood the claim it was stolen.

This has to mean to be stolen, if you walk down a street, spot money and pick it up, they can charge you with theft. Do you honestly think that?

I never understood the claim it was stolen.

How can you not understand?

This has to mean to be stolen, if you walk down a street, spot money and pick it up, they can charge you with theft. Do you honestly think that?
I don't know what point you are trying to make. Are you saying someone found Ashley's diary on the street?

I do not believe they could charge with theft in that circumstance.

• Disagree
Ashley's diary was found, not stolen. Try the truth.

It was stolen out of Ashley's house.

She was convicted of stealing the diary. She plead guilty to theft.

Can people take things from your house when they visit without asking?

If it wasn't stolen, who gave it to her?

• Disagree

Forum List

Back