Tell Me One Weird Thing About You

It it an OCD thing to eat M&M's in color pairs?

Maybe just a little bit ...

I have a weird thing with candy that comes in assorted colors like M&Ms, Starbursts, SKittles, etc. I take handful and separate one of each color that I save to eat last. On occasion I will take a handful, find the color with the least and separate that many of each color ... then eat the excess one color at a time ... THEN eat the remaining colors one at a time in a sequential color pattern.

But I'm gettin' better, I swear :redface:

Maybe just a little bit ...

I have a weird thing with candy that comes in assorted colors like M&Ms, Starbursts, SKittles, etc. I take handful and separate one of each color that I save to eat last. On occasion I will take a handful, find the color with the least and separate that many of each color ... then eat the excess one color at a time ... THEN eat the remaining colors one at a time in a sequential color pattern.

But I'm gettin' better, I swear :redface:

I'm glad I'm not the only one ;)

they get lonely if you don't eat them in pairs. j/k ;)

:lol:

I have an OCD in regard to how clothes are folded. I must have been a GAP worker in a previous life. All my clothes have to be folded in a certain way. Socks can't be balled, only folded over at the top. And towels need to be folded in a trifold. Shirts have to be folded the way you see them in stores. I hate seeing that darn crease down the middle of shirts from being folded in half. If it's done any other way, I'll redo them.

I push the peanut butter ones of different colors together until one collapses and then I eat the "loser." Sometimes one candy will "defeat" the rest of the package. :lol: I'm psycho. :evil:

M&M battles are fun, but usually after one battle, I eat the loser, then I eat the winner, then I pour the rest of the bag down my throat.

I can do the twirly-dick trick. Like what strippers do with tassles on their breasts. I dunno. I just did it one day when I was 12. Now I only do it at parties...

I can do the twirly-dick trick. Like what strippers do with tassles on their breasts. I dunno. I just did it one day when I was 12. Now I only do it at parties...

:omg:

$BrainBleach.JPG

Forum List

Back