Tell Me One Weird Thing About You

i'll be basking in glory if anyone needs me.
:eusa_whistle:

Ask sunni who his tailor is for your award ceremony, that would be groovy. A big medallion would be a nice touch me thinks. Goes great with the side burns, eh?

i've already gotten in touch with him. what say you?

2471973054_316240ed7c.jpg

This is why all the chicks dig you! :cool:

I was born with out toenails on my pinky toes,and they never grew in.

I am very allergic to bees,wasps and dial soap...all three will make me swell up like a balloon.

I am terrified of large bodies of water and hate to swim in them.

I believe in ghosts, and had a bad experience in college,due to going along with a bunch of goofy kids to the local grave yard and playing with a Ouija board.

Me too.

I'm fucking freaked out by what might be below me.

Snorkeling in Caribbean reefs is fun, however when I get to the edge of the reef and see the ocean floor disappearing below me into the abyss, the water around me suddenly becomes brown.

But if you have more than one, feel free to tell me all of them...

I like leaving lights on all over the house. My husband scolds me and ends up turning them all off. I then put them back on again...

Weird? I can't have *anything* in my truck (or any other vehicle I've ever had) that doesn't belong there. I can't even leave a bottle of water in there when I run into a store. It has to go with me, and the truck has to stay spotless. 1 umbrella during the summer, 1 snowbrush during the winter, papers for the truck, and a box of kleenex. Period. That's it. And it has to stay meticulously clean at all times, or I freak. :redface:

That really is kind of weird... not bad - actually kind of cool; I bet your rides have always retained some value... but weird.

My biggest weirdness right now is working at a cemetery. Actually the weirdness may be the fact that I like it. I took the job as a rare offer made in a 10% unemployment environment, but I'm seeing a real value in the work and a welcome challenge in the task.

-Joe

Me too.

Snorkeling in Caribbean reefs is fun, however when I get to the edge of the reef and see the ocean floor disappearing below me into the abyss, the water around me suddenly becomes brown.

Dude ... totally. It was a combo of two things that did me in. First, was the movie Jaws and the second was my old man thinking it would be funny to throw me overboard in the middle of the ocean when I was like 8 years old. I couldn't see land and I didn't know what was below me. I freaked.

I was born with out toenails on my pinky toes,and they never grew in.

I am very allergic to bees,wasps and dial soap...all three will make me swell up like a balloon.

I believe in ghosts, and had a bad experience in college,due to going along with a bunch of goofy kids to the local grave yard and playing with a Ouija board.

I'll assume you will visit me at work only once, then. :eusa_whistle:

-Joe

Me too.

Yep it's strange. I love boating,love fishing,watching the dolphins/sea lions etc...but don't ask me to swim,water ski etc...I freak out!

...my old man thinking it would be funny to throw me overboard in the middle of the ocean when I was like 8 years old...

What that frig?

Nice dad! Was he a pirate or something? :razz:

BTW, I like the avatar. Go Sox!

Dad liked to drink when he went boating ... sometimes his judgement of what was "fun" would hazy.

Pedroia the Destroyah!

Hmm ... what to choose ... so many choices ....
Hell, weirdness should be my middle name really ....

I can move my ears like other mammals do.

I have a slight ocd thing going on. If I see objects in a pattern (such as the little holes in accoustic tiles) I have to count them. That's pretty damn weird for someone who has a natural antipathy towards numbers.

Forum List

Back