Tell Me One Weird Thing About You

I throw with my right hand, punt and kick with my left foot, can switch hit in baseball, but am left handed.

I'm left handed for writing and eating.

I throw for distance and speed right handed, but I'm far more accurate at short distance left handed.

I kick both sides.

I can use scissors with both hands.

When suturing surgical wounds, I throw the stitches left handed, then tie right handed.

In ping pong, I serve right handed and immediately switch the paddle to the left for total domination.

I type with both hands.

When I was young my brother and I were playing “Hair salon”--- he got the bleach and dumped it on my head. My hair turned white in that area. To this day I have a small streak of white hair where he poured the bleach. No skunk jokes please.....:cool:

CaféAuLait;1079678 said:
When I was young my brother and I were playing “Hair salon”--- he got the bleach and dumped it on my head. My hair turned white in that area. To this day I have a small streak of white hair where he poured the bleach. No skunk jokes please.....:cool:

Question is, where's his body? :eusa_eh:

I throw with my right hand, punt and kick with my left foot, can switch hit in baseball, but am left handed.

I throw for distance and speed right handed, but I'm far more accurate at short distance left handed.

I kick both sides.

When suturing surgical wounds, I throw the stitches left handed, then tie right handed.

In ping pong, I serve right handed and immediately switch the paddle to the left for total domination.

I type with both hands.

Career, hobby, or necessity?

I kick both sides.

I type with both hands.

Career, hobby, or necessity?

All three.

i can field strip and reassemble an M1 garand rifle in under two minutes, blindfolded.

I think I was able to put my M-16 back together without asking the instructor for help once ...

Okay, so far you've got the prize for THIS thread ...

i'll be basking in glory if anyone needs me.
:eusa_whistle:

Ask sunni who his tailor is for your award ceremony, that would be groovy. A big medallion would be a nice touch me thinks. Goes great with the side burns, eh?

i've already gotten in touch with him. what say you?

2471973054_316240ed7c.jpg

Forum List

Back