Tell Me One Weird Thing About You

one wierd thing?

well i get up at the crack of dawn to read what people say on the internet

now i can recall when that notion would be a really wierd thing

When I was young I use to ride horses all the time, was trained, never a problem until I turned 15 years old. Every horse since then are spooked when I get just a few feet from them.

I do not fear them, and I know how to ride horses too.

I told a friend of mine this who owns 6 horses and she laughed at me and didn't believe it. So one day when I wasn't expecting it, she called me to come bring her something. I did and I wasn't thinking about anything, I walk up to my friend, hand her the item she asked for and her horse freaked out.

My friend said her horse doesn't get spooked and she was baffled and no longer laughing at what I told her.

After a few months she had me come out again, this time a different horse, she had it saddled up and ready. I got up on the horse and just rode it around the ring. My friend commented that I'm doing everything correct. My friend opened the gate and had me ride around the ranch some. This is when out of nowhere the horse bolted and slammed me into the side of the barn.

Horses hate me!

Perhaps you make the mares nervous and the studs jealous... :eusa_whistle:

-Joe

When I was young I use to ride horses all the time, was trained, never a problem until I turned 15 years old. Every horse since then are spooked when I get just a few feet from them.

I told a friend of mine this who owns 6 horses and she laughed at me and didn't believe it. So one day when I wasn't expecting it, she called me to come bring her something. I did and I wasn't thinking about anything, I walk up to my friend, hand her the item she asked for and her horse freaked out.

My friend said her horse doesn't get spooked and she was baffled and no longer laughing at what I told her.

After a few months she had me come out again, this time a different horse, she had it saddled up and ready. I got up on the horse and just rode it around the ring. My friend commented that I'm doing everything correct. My friend opened the gate and had me ride around the ranch some. This is when out of nowhere the horse bolted and slammed me into the side of the barn.

Horses hate me!

Perhaps you make the mares nervous and the studs jealous... :eusa_whistle:

-Joe

This post was funnier when I thought you were a dude! :razz:

Sorry about that, Terry!

-Joe

I'm almost 45 and got braces in December.

Another weird thing: Whenever my oldest friend and I get together, we ALWAYS see somebody picking their nose in public.

Horses hate me!

Puberty made you smell scary to horses?

Now that is a really different type of story.

I have no idea what that is, but I bet someone will tell me! :eek:

I'm thinking it's like a ring toss of some sort? :confused:

Think of an spinning airplane propeller, but with one blade...

Some people actually call it 'the helicopter' :) Good one... but, I wouldn't consider it weird. I'd consider it a skill :thup:

What's weird about me... When I walk on sidewalks I can't step on a manhole/sewer cover - I always jump over it or walk around it - I've been doing it since I was a little girl. Also, every time I hear ambulance siren, I pinch myself three times - it's like a little 'insurance' that nothing will happen to any of my friends and family... I've been doing that one since I was 6 years old. :lol:

Many people have told me I have a weird sense of humor... sometimes very mean and sarcastic. But I never mean it in a bad or negative way... :eusa_angel:

Also... sometimes I get laughing fits in the worst of situations - like when my great-grandma fell... I swear I didn't want to laugh, I just couldn't stop it... or when my teacher cut the cheese in front of the whole classroom... :cuckoo:

Also... sometimes I get laughing fits in the worst of situations - like when my great-grandma fell... I swear I didn't want to laugh, I just couldn't stop it... or when my teacher cut the cheese in front of the whole classroom... :cuckoo:

Did she break anything?

Because the moaning and wailing associated with a hip fracture might have added to the humor of the situation, and may have caused some inadvertent moistening of your panties.

Did she break anything?

Because the moaning and wailing associated with a hip fracture might have added to the humor of the situation, and may have caused some inadvertent moistening of your panties.

That's disgusting. How much did you have to drink prior to coming up with this response? Seriously.

Did she break anything?

That's disgusting. How much did you have to drink prior to coming up with this response? Seriously.

I'm sober...and, yes, disgusting. :cool:

After reading through this thread some more, I've determined that there is absolutely nothing weird about me, but 99.9% of everybody else in this world is abnormal (so far, Amanda hasn't admitted to being weird, but I'm not completely convinced about her either.).

Forum List

Back