Votes: 14 46.7%
  • no

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • to be decided

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your explanation seems a little.......complicated. Can you see why birthers are a national laughing stock?

Can you see how there is this big fucking question concerning the village idiot's allegiance to this country? It is scattered all over the internet that the community organizer was born in Kenya, is a self confessed muslim, is NOT a U.S citizen at all, is using a deceased citizen's social security number, is a faggot and is stalked by another faggot. Belonged to a gay sex club in Chicago where he met said faggot. Is a close personal friend of a community terrorist during the 1970s and denies the fact. And you asshole liberals spent eight years trying to pin a bunch of untrue bullshit on George W. Bush. Get a life you little punk.

LOL- typical foul mouthed lying birther.

Don't need to, your little coward ass can't and won't answer my question...
Where's your HOME COUNTRY pond scum?

Not a one of you subversives want to answer that?

Michelle doesn't know Barack's HOME COUNTRY!

You subversives are HILARIOUS!!!

When you can find a video of Ms. Obama saying Obama was born in Kenya, you're permitted to rejoin the conversation.

Still can't answer, can you liar!

You have yet to quote any video of Ms. Obama saying Obama was born in Kenya.

When you can, find me. I'll be right here.

Denying piece of shit.

Typical foul mouthed idiot birther.

Pond scum don't like it when their words are thrown back at them... Where's the Home Boy Obuma, the Kenyan?

Wow. Birther report. Anything specific you'd like to offer us? Or just the link to an entire website?

While we are at it...Slip of the tongue? I think not.

Typical lying Birther- just another example of how if Birthers didn't have lies, speculation or innuendo all they would have left are the foul language they are so fond of.

snopes.com My Muslim Faith

A very brief, out-of-context segment was then clipped from that exchange and sent winging around the Internet as proof that Senator Obama had "admitted his Muslim faith," something even the conservative Washington Times acknowledged was false:
But illustrating the difficulty of preventing false rumors about his faith from spreading, anti-Obama groups within one hour of the interview had sliced it out of context and were sending it around via email. They also were blogging about it.

Mr. Obama, who is a Christian and often proudly speaks about how his faith has influenced his public service, said he finds it "deeply offensive" that there are efforts "coming out of the Republican camp to suggest that perhaps I'm not who I say I am when it comes to my faith."

Wow. Birther report. Anything specific you'd like to offer us? Or just the link to an entire website?

Typical lying Birther- just another example of how if Birthers didn't have lies, speculation or innuendo all they would have left are the foul language they are so fond of.

A very brief, out-of-context segment was then clipped from that exchange and sent winging around the Internet as proof that Senator Obama had "admitted his Muslim faith," something even the conservative Washington Times acknowledged was false:
But illustrating the difficulty of preventing false rumors about his faith from spreading, anti-Obama groups within one hour of the interview had sliced it out of context and were sending it around via email. They also were blogging about it.

Mr. Obama, who is a Christian and often proudly speaks about how his faith has influenced his public service, said he finds it "deeply offensive" that there are efforts "coming out of the Republican camp to suggest that perhaps I'm not who I say I am when it comes to my faith."

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:Using the left leaning, Annenberg funded, Snopes to prove a LEFT WING point...PRICELESS!!!!

When you can find a video of Ms. Obama saying Obama was born in Kenya, you're permitted to rejoin the conversation.

Denying piece of shit.

Pond scum don't like it when their words are thrown back at them... Where's the Home Boy Obuma, the Kenyan?]

Still waiting for any idiot to provide an example of any Obama family member actually saying he was born in Kenya as the idiots keep claiming that Obama family members have said.

So far what the idiots have provided is
a) a video of Michelle Obama not saying Barack was born in Kenya
b) his step grandmother saying he was born in Hawaii.

Meanwhile of course- the idiots reject the official confirmations from the State of Hawaii- by both Democrats and Republicans- that Obama was born there.

Birthers are such idiots.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:Using the left leaning, Annenberg funded, Snopes to prove a LEFT WING point...PRICELESS!!!!

LOL....ignoring the facts...pretending lies, innuendo and speculation are true....so very Birther.

:ahole-1:

Denying piece of shit.

Pond scum don't like it when their words are thrown back at them... Where's the Home Boy Obuma, the Kenyan?]

Still waiting for any idiot to provide an example of any Obama family member actually saying he was born in Kenya as the idiots keep claiming that Obama family members have said.

Meanwhile of course- the idiots reject the official confirmations from the State of Hawaii- by both Democrats and Republicans- that Obama was born there.

What's YOUR home country idiot? Palestine, Syria, Cuba, Communist China?....

Prove they've ever been wrong?

LOL....ignoring the facts...pretending lies, innuendo and speculation are true....so very Birther.

When you've got nothing but delusions, you cling to anything you can, no matter how desperate.

Already have with the Obuma's connection with Bill Ayers.... go look it up!:321:

Oh, I think, the entire country is getting sick of the sound of Ted Cruz's voice. Please, shut his mouth .

When you've got nothing but delusions, you cling to anything you can, no matter how desperate.

Aw....the OLD desperate pond scum cry, we have nothing, we are delusional, we are bitter clingers...yet, they have evidence before them, and they will try to spin it every which way....What's your HOME COUNTRY, PAWNED?

Already have with the Obuma's connection with Bill Ayers.... go look it up!:321:

Since you are always wrong and too lazy to provide a link, I shall not waste any time looking it up. I'll just assume you're wrong again.

Cuban father.... born in Canada ?

Redux Trump Goes Birther Again He Will Have To Clear Up His Article II Presidential Eligibility - Birther Report

of course the real story here is the obots and the press, and the fun we will have watching them back peddle. their platform of crying racist will disappear, when an authentic birther as myself, says what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Cruz is a republican to boot.

The OBOTS were/are still so desperate to sell an obama provenance, they never saw this coming, a day when the proverbial shoe is on the other political foot. they were so worried that they waved at changing the constitution. they invented a definition of natural born, complete with phony court precedents.

we as a country need to have this conversation. and don't worry Obots, i won't call you racist if you don't vote for cruz.

Trump? he's zany, but unfettered in his discourse.

Um.....Wash? Trump isn't an 'Obot'.

There's only natural born (citizen at birth) and naturalized (citizen after birth). There is no third kind. Cruz was a citizen at birth and is thus natural born. Just like Obama.

If you'd like to discuss natural born citizenship, I'd be happy to do so. But I warn you in advance, I'm familiar with most of the major birther arguments. So you may not enjoy the conversation that much.

Could you provide a brief summary of the law concerning natural born citizenship and Presidential eligibility? Thanks.

There has never been a true review of the law by any court that I know of, and there is no predetermined definition as to what natural born citizen constitutes.

The term explains itself... a natural born citizen is one who becomes a citizen, naturally, as a consequence of their birth.

It's not like there are a number of ways to become a natural born citizen. And this without regard to the braying of the Left, who claim otherwise.

Most US Citizens are natural born citizens. And that is NOT a result of their having been born here, it is a result of their parents, being citizens, having conceived them.

It's is much the same for Americans. One is not enough to simply be a US Citizen. To "BE" an American, one must recognize, respect, defend and adhere to the principles that define America.

And again, this is without regard to those who oppose the principles that define America... who claim otherwise; as their nature is to deceive, through fraudulence, toward the purpose of influencing the ignorant.

Birthers just make this crap up.

Which is one more reason why Americans essentially ignore them.

We all grew up learning in school that anyone born in the United States could aspire to grow up and be elected President.

No one ever- EVER- said that 'anyone born of two citizen parents could aspire to grow up and be elected President'

Since you are always wrong and too lazy to provide a link, I shall not waste any time looking it up. I'll just assume you're wrong again.

Of course not, doesn't matter that YOU saw it in other threads, but the balls in your court, and you swung at it, and missed! PATHETIC little droid!

Aw....the OLD desperate pond scum cry, we have nothing, we are delusional, we are bitter clingers...yet, they have evidence before them, and they will try to spin it every which way....What's your HOME COUNTRY, PAWNED?

You have no evidence. The evidence is he provided an authentic BC issued by the state of Hawaii. Had he faked it, he could not have possibly used the certificate ID that is on the BC. One that was just a few digits off of others born in that same hospital around that same time.

:ahole-1:

Denying piece of shit.

What's YOUR home country idiot? Palestine, Syria, Cuba, Communist China?....

Frankly I have never referred to anywhere as 'my home country'- not something that comes up often in non-Birther circles.

I was born in the United States- and like Barack Obama, I have a birth certificate to prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back